forum

Cursor size in skin.ini

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +16
Topic Starter
I got a bit tired of changing cursor's size every time I change between skins. In one skin I prefer to have a bit bigger cursor, in another I prefer to leave it as it is. So, could you add an cursor size option to skin.ini to end my sufferings, please?
Yeah, I could just change .png's size in Photoshop or MS Paint, but I'd still prefer to have it as the option in .ini file because it's kinda easier and way too faster.
Full Tablet
In the main menu of the game you can change the cursor size.
Topic Starter
Did you read what I wrote in 1st post? I got tired of changing it every time I change skins.
abraker
Go into the skin folder and edit the cursor by resizing it to your needs
Sea_Food
1. There is really No reason for you to keep changing skins. I know some migth be better for HD or FL than others, but cursor is not a factor in any of these cases. So you should atleast be using same cursor at all times.

340 wrote:

Yeah, I could just change .png's size in Photoshop or MS Paint, but I'd still prefer to have it as the option in .ini file because it's kinda easier and way too faster.
FailFish

3. I love how nobody in this sub forum bothers to read the OP even if its only 4 lines long. This entire thread is fail.
abraker

Sea_Food wrote:

3. I love how nobody in this sub forum bothers to read the OP even if its only 4 lines long. This entire thread is fail.
shitposting 101: don't read op and comment :D
Sea_Food
Thanks for reminding me about the basics. Together we can make this place more cancer.
abraker
This request has no solid point to it anyway
Sea_Food
So better just troll it?
abraker
Nah, don't overdo it. Not here.
I'm expecting these chain of posts to be deleted or topic marked as invalid. Whatever makes justice.