forum

Pay for osu!supporter via Swish

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Gnoske
Hi there!

I've played this game for almost 2 years now, and i really want to support osu!, but i can't pay with my credit card over internet. I'm sure lots of other people are experiencing the same issue. So my idea is, is it possible to pay for osu!supporter with Swish? If you sent your username as a comment together with the payment, then i'm sure it could work! I know a moderator would have to look at the payment and then "gift" supporter to the player for the same amount the player paid, but maybe a couple dollars extra in payment would solve that. I really want this!
Sea_Food
I dont know if you noticed, but the swish website is only in Swedish. Can you not see how this is a problem? My swedish is so rusty that i couldnt even tell if you need a Swedish bank account to be able to use it.

Anyway at the moment there are about five hundred trillion different payment options to support this game. There is no reason to add another obscure one. Especially if you are willing to add a couple extra dollars, no credit card is not an issue in any way. Go to the supporter page and review the payment options. If you have any questions come back.
Topic Starter
Gnoske
I didn't know Swish was only for people in Sweden so yes, that makes thing a lot harder. I can't use the other payment methods :/ I guess i'll have to find some other way.
Stefan
PaySafeCard is a good alternative to PayPal.
Topic Starter
Gnoske

Stefan wrote:

PaySafeCard is a good alternative to PayPal.
Aah yes i looked it up now, seems good! Thanks! I'll go buy one of those the next time i go into the city :D