forum

Performance Points not begin updated?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Baka94
I took a look at my profile and noticed this:

How can these be my pest performances? These are 3-4 years old scores, and I have made quiet a bit of improvement since then. Are the pp even begin updated or am I missing something?

I also tried to increase my pp that is at the moment displayed in the "user panel" in-game, but I can't get it to increase. I tried improving bad scores, playing new maps, playing new difficulties, but none of these affected my pp. So, how do I actually increase my pp?
Flower Shop
So I noticed those are your top plays on Taiko, in standard you still are gaining pp. Though if you are talking about your Taiko performance I'm not sure what's happening.
shortpotato
They r ur best performances because u didnt make better scores for 4 years, whatever u think
trebby
Topic Starter
Baka94
It's kind of weird that it displayed taiko mode by default when I went to my profile. It would make more sense for osu! mode to be displayed as it is the default game mode and first one on the list. But anyway, my second question is still unanswered. How do I increase my pp?
Nabel_old_1

Baka94 wrote:

How do I increase my pp?
By playing the game?
DeathHydra
play more. Try harder difficulties as you improve and try to get high combo
KanoSet
play more™
Bauxe

Baka94 wrote:

It's kind of weird that it displayed taiko mode by default when I went to my profile. It would make more sense for osu! mode to be displayed as it is the default game mode and first one on the list. But anyway, my second question is still unanswered. How do I increase my pp?
When you press a different one, it changes that to your profile's default. If you were to click on CTB, every time you go to your profile, it will default to CTB.

A change that was done so other mode players could set their default mode.
Topic Starter
Baka94

DeathAdderz wrote:

play more. Try harder difficulties as you improve and try to get high combo
So, pp is determined by your max combo on the beatmap?
Meseki

Baka94 wrote:

So, pp is determined by your max combo on the beatmap?
Combo is not all that is used (see this page for all that's used), but combo is very important in osu!standard, because a lot of the difficulty of it comes from aiming to actually be able to hit the notes on time.
Combo is also the most important aspect of the current scoring system (to the point that it's actually too important right now, and a revised scoring system has been made that actually makes Accuracy differences more notable before full comboing a song, but it's only usable in multiplayer right now).