forum

PP problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iCee Astratix
I don't know where to post this so yeah. Back to the topic, my problem is, why am I not getting PP on my old maps? I have been finishing my maps that are in easy difficulty(note they have not been touched ever but the harder difficulties have been touched) so I can farm PP with all mods on. But when I check my PP it is not going up. What is the problem?
NotQuiteMelvin
Why is this even a question? you're trying to farm pp on easy difficulty... the question has the answer in it already...
ZenithPhantasm
The title of this thread made me laugh
NotQuiteMelvin

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

The title of this thread made me laugh
Oh my god I just re-read it XDD
Cookiedipp
I think you should go to the doctor if you have a pp problem. :) haha

But on a serious note, easy difficulties tend to not give as much PP as harder difficulties. (Sometimes none at all, even when playing with mods.) PP is weighted. If you want PP gain, you will have a better chance with normals and above with good accuracy.
Julia_1439
You have to do increasingly harder songs as your pp goes up to get pp.
otoed1
You have to try harder to make your pp bigger.
trebby
I remember back in my early days, farming easy difficulties with HDHRDTFL, then gaining like 2000 ranks for every play.

Long story short, it stops working after a while. Go play some actual maps.
Flower Shop
PP is weighted, so when you keep farming the easier maps they start to become worth less and eventually worth nothing. Challenge yoruself
Tumass
"PP Problem" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-Makishima S-

Tumass wrote:

"PP Problem" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice necro... are you special?
Sandy Hoey
You will still gain PP for play easy maps that way. However, it will often give you less than one PP (.1 or even less)
N0thingSpecial
christ stop the necro plz the op posted like 4 months ago no one cares anymore
FrzR
mizuki-chan

Sandy Hoey wrote:

You will still gain PP for play easy maps that way. However, it will often give you less than one PP (.1 or even less)
This.
Tumass

[Taiga] wrote:

Tumass wrote:

"PP Problem" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice necro... are you special?
Sorry didn't know this is wrong. Haven't actually paid attention to the rules ever since I've started. Will be more mindful now :D