BPM: 196
Filesize: 3526kb
Play Time: 02:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Old Driver (5.89 stars, 1019 notes)
Download: Rabbit House - Final Overtake
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
In Chinese online society, when someone shares NSFW work, following discussion is often filled with comments like "old driver start the bus" "you are Mount Akina racing king".

This meme is widely believed to origin from a Yunnan folk song Old Driver Pick Me up. There are multiple versions, while in all versions one or multiple girls try to persuade a driver (in different versions the driver drives a van, a tricycle or a tractor) to give them a ride to the County centre. The girl(s) initially attempt to lure the driver with their good lookings, and offer to be the driver's valentine. However the driver refused them all, until the girls raise rational reasons, for example, "I have to attend the Youth Singing Contest", or "Let's sing folk song together on the way", when the driver then agrees and picks the girls up.

This meme then evolves into large variety. For example, if one recognises the character from a total safe craft and provides the NSFW work where he/she performs as main character, he will be commented as "stunt racer", or even better, "Mount Akina racing king" (originated from Initial D).
Nakagawa-Kanon
http://puu.sh/mg0MS/2b7e4beb0c.wav
I remaster this song.
if you want, use this :D
Topic Starter
Flower
Thank you :D I'll update soon

Edit: imo, in the new version, the synth sound from 1:20 is kinda too harsh. Maybe it sounds better in the game? I'll try later.
Nakagawa-Kanon
Okay I'll try
Akiyama Mizuki
WOW
Diamondis
I'll see if I can mod :x
Nakagawa-Kanon
Topic Starter
Flower
LOL this version sounds better. I regret to say, but I still like the original version more than remastered version xD maybe it's because I am a quiet person
Nakagawa-Kanon
Okay :D
Kvantuma Rozo
老司机
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.