forum

[duplicate] heeeelp plz ~fast..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
HOW DOES ONE CALCULATE A BEATMAP??????
Dntm8kmeeatu
Ok man, Fuckin' Cool your jets with your forum spam.

What do you mean by "Calculate a beatmap"?
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
XDD lmao
Like actually publish a beatmap to the public so people can send in rankings and shit XD
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
you know like when someone makes a beatmap you have to publish it right?
well when I published mine it doesn't go out publicly, and I still don't know how to make more than one difficulty with the same map.
Dntm8kmeeatu
First you upload it, Then anyone can find it and play it.

But for people to set rankings and gain pp it must be a ranked map.

Here... Just, Read this. ----> https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Beatmap_Approval And this ----> https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

Also, I suggest figuring somethings out for yourself and not posting every little question you have to the forum, You're not a damn jellyfish stuck on land, you have a brain.
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
I kinda am to be honest.
With all this crap BPM this nd that and this and that.
I feel like i'm learning fucking Chinese.

It's not my fault I'm not smart with technology.
sheesh.
Dntm8kmeeatu
It's more common knowledge than anything.

Here, let me save you some time, I know a great site to help you out.

Here is a link https://www.google.com/
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
ehm.....thank I guess.

You've got your fucking wish btw, I'm done posting in the shit help forum isle
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
You know your just being a damn jerk right now.
Dntm8kmeeatu

SushiSenpai wrote:

You know your just being a damn jerk right now.

Yeah, That's what I do. But most of your questions could have been easily answered by just googling them. The forum is a place to find answers you can't find anywhere else.
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
First off it's not my damn fault that my vocab is small
Secondly nobody is smart with technology like you
Lastly stop being a fucking jerk to people who just ask for help

Kiss my ass
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
And I don't care. Your not a fucking admin who can tell me what not to post so fuck off
Bara-
Cut it guys
Only bashing eachother helps no one
There are lots of helpful guides around here, which indeed can be found easily, but that doesn't mean you should call the one looking for help dumb (be it indirectly). Dntm's replies are actually valid nonetheless, but the attitude you two have towards eachother isn't fine.
As to explain it more
1.) You make a difficulty
2.) You press file, create new difficulty, and do this until you have a whole set
3.) File, upload beatmap. If it's done, send it to pending, if it is not, send it to WIP
4.) Ask people to mod your map, ask it privately or in modding queues. Or you can use #modreqs, where you /np your map
5.) Once it reaches 12SP, you can start asking BN/QAT to check your map. Know that we are busy, as we get a lot of requests. I get 5+ per day at least
6.) If they like it, the often give you a BN star, or say something like "Call me back"
7.) Once you fixed the mod, and did what they said (like "Call me back after 2 more mods"), PM them
8.) If they like the map, they'll bubble.
9.) Then you need to ask more BN, you need a total of 2 for a map for rank, and a total of 3 BN for a map for approval (5 minutes or longer, can have only one diff)
10.) They'll likely qualify it after they accept the request
11.) The map is qualified, now you should hope no one finds problems with the map, as any mod can grant a DQ, it doesn't even need to be a QAT mod now.
12.) They follow the following principle: "We first DQ, then discuss". Once you find all the points mention invalid, ask the QAT who DQ'd it, on what his view is. If he also disagree with all points, he'll repair the heart, and requalify it

I hope this cleared it all up!
Oh, and maybe use the edit button next time, instead of double posting
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
That's the problem, I don't see the file thingy, and that's why I asked for help. Then he starts being a little ass to me just because I don't know how to use my god damn apple computer (laptop).

Not everyone is smart with technology you know.
Bara-
That's because Apple PC sucks as I heard they don't have dropdown menus >_>
I saw multiple posts about people with Apple having the same problems
Edit: t/360215?hilit=Mac+editor
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
Pc? It's a laptop.
and yea, I do have a microsoft tablet though.
TheVileOne