show more
anonymous_old

LunaticMara wrote:

strager wrote:

THE FONT IS NOT ARIAL.

YOU ARE DISAPPOINT.
I was comparing Sushi's avatar.

double post ftw too sleepy
YOU THINK SUSHI IS A RELIABLE SOURCE?!?!?!?!?!??!?!$@>?$!>@<>:?#$>!@?$?><":!@<" t6nj23't;gjsern
[ly krmset
H}
Kitsunemimi
u mad?
rustbell
ugahahhahahahahah

Heatherfield
:)

noneed
bitch

anonymous_old
I take Arial offense to that.
Claudia_old
still being a rebel motherfuckers

also i'm too lazy to make my own icon
kuyukiP

Neo@lex wrote:

w.
Fuck I laughed.
Kiddo-Kun
~
Mara

strager wrote:

YOU THINK SUSHI IS A RELIABLE SOURCE?!?!?!?!?!??!?!$@>?$!>@<>:?#$>!@?$?><":!@<" t6nj23't;gjsern
[ly krmset
H}
WHY NOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"#"!¤%#¤&#¤%¤"!"!½"!½"!½#"¤#"$£@$£$€@$£@€£$$@ewewgffhrosdkowrkqfwrjf2f32if
TKiller

Sprosive wrote:

I fucking love you, man
Ephemeral
this is getting very close to ot valhalla

keep going! don't stop now!
anonymous_old

Ephemeral wrote:

this is getting very close to ot valhalla

keep going! don't stop now!
e͡rg͘ ͏p̀klntg̸taw4̡T@$L ̨TY̷N̢@̧$̢N͝RL̵GHW ͝#͡R%̵#͏M̨4͢13͟p[ 5m1m %1́#͜P̶%NMJ͘2̸3͘ {͏P͜O̷%̸N͘TRG̷Ņ ͞SVS̢D̨L͏ ͞FBN̶QO R̡E̡BO
Asagiri Mai
8-)
rust45

/late /lazy
anonymous_old

rust45 wrote:

/late /lazy
/wrongfont
Wojjan
stop whining
Claudia_old

Wojjan wrote:

stop whining
you dirty hairflip you
Wojjan

Kitsunemimi
*cough* Sorry if I'm late... :<
Lemon Water_old

Kitsunemimi wrote:

*cough* Sorry if I'm late... :<
who r u
Kitsunemimi
I'm... a dirty fox.... *shot*

Also, my sig hasn't changed either.

I've been starting to use 'Kitsunemimi' as a username more and more lately, and I figured, of all the places where to use it, I think osu! would be one of them. I have a feeling some of my friends or people who used to know me might freak out a bit, but... oh well, I was never that popular in the first place.
Lemon Water_old

Kitsunemimi wrote:

[attachment=0:d018a]kitsunemimi.png[/attachment:d018a]

I've been starting to use 'Kitsunemimi' as a username more and more lately, and I figured, of all the places where to use it, I think osu! would be one of them. I have a feeling some of my friends or people who used to know me might freak out a bit, but... oh well, I was never that popular in the first place.
o
adam2046

Kitsunemimi wrote:

[attachment=0:aaa3c]kitsunemimi.png[/attachment:aaa3c]

Why would you...
Harris is such a better name.
Numbbi

adam2046 wrote:

Why would you...
Yeah, indeed.

How dare you.
Lilac
Y-You're all sick. T_T
anonymous_old

Numbbi wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Why would you...
Yeah, indeed.

How dare you.
Quite a lot more manly, if I must say.
Kitsunemimi
Meh... well, yeah, I guess then it was a pretty dumb decision (I still don't like my RL name... as my name though...)

But I already changed it and I can't really change it back now and I doubt it could affect much in the future so can we move on now or must we dwell on my name forever?
adam2046

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Meh... well, yeah, I guess then it was a pretty dumb decision (I still don't like my RL name... as my name though...)

But I already changed it and I can't really change it back now and I doubt it could affect much in the future so can we move on now or must we dwell on my name forever?
Well, you weren't really supposed to use the name change system to change your name to something completely different...
Wojjan

adam2046 wrote:

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Well, you weren't really supposed to use the name change system to change your name to something completely different...
hah
anonymous_old

adam2046 wrote:

Kitsunemimi wrote: