Join o3o
Utc - 5
meatmap
join
(UTC+08:00)
fri/sat: 5:30pm onward
sun: anytime
- O r d P -
may i join this tournament ? ( UTC +7 Hours )
SurfChu85

Halogen- wrote:

SurfChu85 wrote:

UTC+8

(Mostly available Monday-Friday at around 2pm to 5pm due to school, On weekends, around 1pm to 5pm)
Really stretching it thin, but I'll do my best. Again, no guarantees.

Updated the user-list, up to 63 people!
My schedule's kinda tight...
Well anyways, I'm almost always available around those times, and often, I do go beyond that time frame. This should be a good experience.
Ciel
I guess might as well...

UTC-5. Weekend afternoon/nights preferred. Also if I get far enough there are probably a few random days (typically Sat) that I won't be able to play.
Domdee
in utc+8

sat/sun:available
Runa
UTC+9

/o
Topic Starter
Halogen-
Playerlist has been updated. We are up to 73 players now.

In addition, -Nishikino has been removed from the tournament after increasing suspicion of illegitimate play in ranks. As the tournament host, I don't want players to slip into the cracks to potentially ruin the experience, and I am exercising my right as host to deny entry out of safety to the other players.
Staiain
Guess I'll join in. hopefully personal/real life issues won't make me regret the decision later haha

utc+1 norway
Gezoda
>tfw no gimmicks

still kicking in though
UTC+01:00 until March 27th
UTC+02:00 from March 27th onwards
Herkkupala
I'm in! (UTC +3)
ElementTimes682
YES! FINALLY I BEEN WAITING, I AM IN FOR THIS, I usually stay up a bit on Friday and Saturday, But I sleep mostly sometimes, I won't be able to join in
Monday-Thursday
I usually wake up late on Saturdays and Sundays. Also, There may be a problem, I could join at 2:20 PM to 2:40 PM may have to go around 6.
MY UTC time is -5:00 I am pretty sure this is EST time, if I am wrong, Then please correct me.
I won't be able to play Sunday Nights because always, people may always have school to go through..

I'll be available around Friday and Saturday Nights.

I can only play 4K
In_Fo
i'm in UTC+9
rtech
Ayy sign me up! (UTC +3)
Ikaros-
HI I WANT TO PARTICIPATE, UTC -5
Haprapra
Join :P

UTC+1
KcHecKa
I would like to enter, my timezone is -5 UTC whatever
LightDreamer
Does the disconnection rule applies to dying graphic chipset? I would gladly enter, but I don't know if I'll stay on the whole time..... It's a question of luck..... Well, I'll test abit more if mania freeze completely or only partially when the driver stops working........ And I may enter if it's not too bad.... Or in the worst case, I can always borrow my brother's PC...... Yes, I'll do that if the problem is too bad.

Count me in to represent the more "bad" players.
UTC-5 (Quebec)
I'm available, well, always. Even in the middle of the night, haha.
show more