forum

PolySTREAM World

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
nanoK
Both Argentina and Singapore have been signed up to participate in the tournament. However, along with six more teams, we need a referee in case I am not present for the tournament.
Jaxalotl
UK

Player 1: Thor
Player 2: Toucanator
Hantsuki
PL

Player 1: Hantsuki
Player 2: [ -Gup- ] <-- He's from Poland, but lives in Canada
Player 3: Terello <--If you do not recognize the player 2.

god.. this tiebreaker :C
Topic Starter
nanoK
Poland and UK have been signed up. Note that [ -Gup- ] was not recognized as a polish player. However he can sign up in a canadian team if he would like.

Bracket: http://challonge.com/polystreamworld#
elliwz
Sweden

Player 1: Elliwz
Player 2: Saya
gracefu
i'll referee for you but i agree that the dates are too early
elliwz
Will this be streamed? And if so where?
elliwz
Ugh... 3 days after asking my question and i still haven't got an answer. ¨

By the way what times are the matches being played on? I mean you've given us the dates but you gotta be a bit more specific
elliwz
Eehm, is this tournament even gonna be held? I mean we havent recieved the times when the matches are supposed to be played, the bracket is a mess and the host is inactive >.>
gracefu
nanoK seems MIA.
Topic Starter
nanoK
Many clarifications will need to be made due to my recent absence from vacation.

Elliwz: the matches won't be streamed unless a referee would like to. Also, expect the matches to be around noon EST

gracefu: you have been signed up as a referee, pm me

Also, the dates are accidently posted as a WEEK EARLY. CORRECT, THE MATCHES WILL BE HELD A WEEK LATER THAN AFTER I SAID SO (1/16 INSTEAD OF 1/9)
Musty
France
Player 1: Musty
Player 2: NerO
_Naxn_
Canada

Player 1: _Naxn_
Player 2: Bullhax
[ Escu ]
SPAIN

Player 1: [ Escu ]
Player 2: pablonr
elliwz
Sooo... can you like give us more specific times for the games? Or do we decide that ourselves with the other team?

Also you might want to update the teams, alot of people joined and they havent been added yet
Woho
Austria: KilianPvP and Soap
gracefu
Organiser seems MIA. Again.
elliwz
*Sigh*
barbie girl
host is probably asleep b/c USA time is like 5-7 hours behind
Jaxalotl
Doubt that this is even going to be held. Host can't even stick to a time!
Topic Starter
nanoK
NOTE TO PARTICIPANTS [those who speculated I didn't care about the tournament]:

I PURPOSELY did not hold the tournament on sunday. The reason Saturday was added as a date was in the case we had 16 teams, which i intended the tournament to have. HOWEVER, we only got 8 teams to participate, so therefore, the first round would be obsolete. THE FIRST ROUND OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD TOMORROW AT 12:00.

My apologies, nanoK.
gracefu
UK vs SG will be playing slightly earlier, since SG team has to sleep. I will be refereeing this match.

UK
UTC 12:00
Thor and Toucanator please take note

SG
UTC+8 20:00
oneplusone and GSBlank please take note

Unfortunately I will be sleeping for all the other matches. nanoK will be refereeing those.

The pairings for the other 6 teams are not confirmed. Please wait until ~11:00 EST; nanoK will pair you guys.
gracefu
SG vs UK

mp link: https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/21889592 (the last match, night of knights, is missing but blue won by a landslide on that as well)

SG wins 4-0
Topic Starter
nanoK
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/21896883

Argentina [4] - Sweden [2]