forum

How do I Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
damn
I just got a H420 and what the fuck man like how do I even play the game i'm missing everything

How long do I have to use it until this is a normal thing
Rilene
Move your stylus.
Orgasmussssssss
You will eventually get really used to it but i remember having problems with a H420, firstly you can press f10 to disable mouse buttons so if you arnt hovering the pen wont click the beats early all the time.
Also the drivers that came with the tablet for me didnt have everything on the disk i had to go to a different thread to find a fix, http://puu.sh/ge9cg/aa577a5992.rar had all the configuration files to change the surface area and remap the buttons.

t/222240 was the original thread

(Im assuming you're having the same problems as i did :P)
Topic Starter
damn
Had all the software with no issue and disabled mouse buttons when I started, for me it's what hand to use, I use mouse with right hand however I am left handed, I can move with the tablet much easier with a left hand but i'm still not 100% used to it, I guess i'll just have to keep using it
Thanks for your help
Gumpy

damn wrote:

I guess i'll just have to keep using it
You're smart
semaphore

Gumpyyy wrote:

damn wrote:

You're smart
You're smart
Szymek
Scarfu
It just takes practice. Try playing some songs that are difficult for you to complete even with a mouse and eventually you'll get used to using it. Also, try holding the stylus a few different ways until you find a way that's comfortable for you. If you just keep practicing with the tablet you should get pretty used to it after a few days.
officialkristv
It took me about 2 weeks playing everyday to get used to it and im still not completely used to it just keep playing and eventually you will become Cookiezi.
Tbh
If you write left handed then you should play with the pen left handed. Otherwise it will take significantly longer to be able to play. I recommend gripping it like you would a pencil for starters, but the time it takes to be good at it varies by person :) I know people who spent weeks getting used to the pen whereas I was used to it in just 2 hours. Just keep going! :D
Xayler
Had the same problems kinda when I started out 1 month ago. What I suggest is lower your tablet area a lot lower (if you can do it). That was the biggest problem because the full area at start is a lot work for hand, well it's better if you learn it later to improve your accuracy, but I learned low area just in few hours and already were better than I was with mouse.
Later on when you feel that you can already play with higher area (like I changed 1 week ago), then I suggest to do it.

But as everyone else said, playing is what makes you learn tablet the best. Don't play the same song, but try different ones where your reading improves, then your tablet skills will improve also.

Good luck! ;)
A Medic
Use pen on tablet.

It's super effective.
Szymek
Nightblade
-
almightyshock

Gumpyyy wrote:

damn wrote:

You're smart
You loyal
Gumpy

almightyshock wrote:

You loyal
You meme
Kafein_old_1
Just keep using it until you get used to it, I guess. I personally took only about 2 hours of continuous playing to get used to my Wacom tablet.
[Momo]
Takes like 2-3 days to get used to tablet also dont go small area you will just regret is later on