1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted

Dudeman1 wrote:

Is my rank too low to join?
i don't think rank matters, its up to the team captain to pick the people that have signed up from your state.
posted
I wonder what will happen, if the states knock out the monster states California, New York, Texas, and Florida.
posted
What about DC? Is it like collage where they could play for any state?
posted
lol I think I'm the highest ranked player in NH
posted
worth a try signing up wisconsin ftw Kappa
posted
Can I submit another sign up form since I've climbed more ranks since my last submission?
posted

Tbh wrote:

What about DC? Is it like collage where they could play for any state?
Should probably play for Virginia or Maryland
posted

Pituophis wrote:

RIP New Mexico. Hopefully, NM has some good players I don't know about. Haha
I feel bad for Indiana, i dont know of many good indiana players ;w;
posted

TheBronyGames wrote:

Rixia Mao wrote:

Does one have to be a US citizen to play in this tournament? I am asking because I am and will be living in the US for a long time.

Ignite wrote:

So uh, I'm pretty much American. What are the odds I can participate?
As long as you are a legal resident of the us, you should be fine!
as in legal permanent resident? damn now i wish i held a green card
posted

samotoda wrote:

I'm 70k Rank from Illinois, I don't think there is anyone good here so I have a good feeling that I will be qualified xD

rip
posted

kablaze wrote:

WEIRD FACE wrote:

#1 of South Carolina Reporting in 8-)

M i d d l e O f N o w h e r e H y p e
u dont know who ur messin with kid

if its SC vs ND u'd better prepare for your world to become a living hell :oops:
My ass is about to get Kablazed
posted

WEIRD FACE wrote:

samotoda wrote:

I'm 70k Rank from Illinois, I don't think there is anyone good here so I have a good feeling that I will be qualified xD

rip
Wait a minute, where did you find that?
posted
Yeah I was just wondering the same.
posted

Minhtam wrote:

WEIRD FACE wrote:

rip
The information on listing of potential players is supposed to be confidential, wherever you're getting this listing, please stop posting it.
posted
welp time to rank up fast
posted
Go New York!
posted

TheBronyGames wrote:

Minhtam wrote:

The information on listing of potential players is supposed to be confidential, wherever you're getting this listing, please stop posting it.
This was made like a month ago, it's a state ranking listing for American players.
posted
Is it possible to participate in states, that dont have enough players, if you don't make it in?
posted

bahoopla wrote:

Is it possible to participate in states, that dont have enough players, if you don't make it in?
There'll be no way of knowing who's in untill ATER registration, but if you truly wish, you could hypothetically sign up for another state, but i wouldn't advise it, as it'd be lying, unless you have reason for representing them, such as "I used to live there/was born there/etc."
posted

TheBronyGames wrote:

bahoopla wrote:

There'll be no way of knowing who's in untill ATER registration, but if you truly wish, you could hypothetically sign up for another state, but i wouldn't advise it, as it'd be lying, unless you have reason for representing them, such as "I used to live there/was born there/etc."
Lol ok, I'm not gonna do that, but I was just curious :3
show more