1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
posted
posted
If 2 teams have less than 4 players each will you combine them in the end to form a team or will they both not be able to participate?
posted
I feel like smaller states also won't have too many players so 4v4 with 8 players seems like a stretch. I'd consider making them smaller.
posted
osu!california cup.
posted

GHAngeloid wrote:

KevEz wrote:

Im still a US born citizen but ok, Nevermind then, I dont plan on ever changing my flag back.
RIP NJ carry ;w;
I have done a Private Discussion with KevEz, he is allowed in.

mniminwoo wrote:

If 2 teams have less than 4 players each will you combine them in the end to form a team or will they both not be able to participate?

[Toy] wrote:

I feel like smaller states also won't have too many players so 4v4 with 8 players seems like a stretch. I'd consider making them smaller.
If it comes to that a state has less than 4 players, then some amendments will made to their matches
posted

Xilver wrote:

Cali's gonna be super stacked though
aaand there goes the hope for CT or VT
posted

TheBronyGames wrote:

If it comes to that a state has less than 4 players, then some amendments will made to their matches
Poor kablaze, probably the only North Dakota player in the top 250 of the US
posted
I'd join but A. I suck and B. I don't know if there are any people in west virginia that are 5k or better :<
posted

MysteriousMelon wrote:

I'd join but A. I suck and B. I don't know if there are any people in west virginia that are 5k or better :<
If there aren't any you could make the team!
posted
Spoiler: USA will win
posted

Chippy wrote:

Spoiler: USA will win
Flabbin spoilers, ppffft
posted
Where can I read other people from my state?
posted

[Toy] wrote:

TheBronyGames wrote:

If it comes to that a state has less than 4 players, then some amendments will made to their matches
Poor kablaze, probably the only North Dakota player in the top 250 of the US
Probably the only North Dakota player at all lol
posted

- Chitoge - wrote:

Where can I read other people from my state?
I think TBG will be showing the form off at some point so that you can see if there are people available in your state. I am not sure though. But when I have time I can check and see if there is anyone in your state, which I am sure there is.
posted
posted

- Chitoge - wrote:

Where can I read other people from my state?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Poncho made this, it'll help

it hasn't been updated in like a month or so though so some things might be off (rank i mean)
posted

- Chitoge - wrote:

Where can I read other people from my state?
I have a listing of all registrants, it tells me their given rank (at time of registration), when they registered, who they are, and where they're from



PS, This isn't even the full listing, if i zoomed out any more, it'd be unreadable
posted
Bang Bang dat NJ Gang
posted
texas ftw
show more
Please sign in to reply.