forum

[Archived] In game Song Lag/ repeat

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hallucinater
Problem Details: My osu will lag in a weird sort of way where it slightly repeats the last second from time to time which I can't really account for in game

Fps, computer memeory etc are all running fine
I've attempted to re-install osu a few times and change around the release stream but it doesn't seem to work

On rare occasion it isn't there, but i'm not sure for what reason it isn't

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
You can hear/see the problem yourself here

osu! version: 20151228.3 (latest)
Topic Starter
hallucinater
Still need help :(
Trosk-
If it's happening in all the release streams, this could be a problem related to your sound drivers. Are you sure that you have your sound and graphics card drivers up to date? If you don't, please update them and try again.
Topic Starter
hallucinater
Yeah, I went into my device manager and checked to see if there was any updates available for my drivers, but it all seemed fine
TheVileOne
I had this issue a long time ago. It was because my HDD was stuck in pio mode. Here is the link that fixed it for me. I don't know if it's still relevant since the async buffer change, but it's something to try.
Aisha
Well I got similar problem (all because my laptop is bad) so I started using Fallback version. It's the only way I can play fluent and without these kind of lagspikes, also disabling every video visual effects and f7 limit fps -> unlimited.
I hope it can help :c