forum

it's payday, gifting supporter to people

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alucard
Gifting 5 different people 1 month supporter.
drawings will be made at 11:30PM EST; tonight (12/30)

Just post something about what you like/dislike about the community to be entered.

Here's some proof that I will deliver

Giveaway is over; names have been drawn.
Winners are:
A Medic
Mega_BlitzerX
IonBuster
Wetamiso
EmilyPlayzZ

Enjoy your supporter!
Aomi
what community
puccithecat
i love the community because. i love them
and
i dislike the community because. i dislike them.

idk xD

edit: ok i like the community because. its really fun here you know. this is the first thing i open when im home from school or something xD
and everyone here is nice and sweet :3 also im much closer here than my other friends.. i talk to some people in-game and i have fun here... i love everyone here >3<
A Medic
hmm dislike how people think it's okay to plaster (faces) over their shitty memes. Or how the community likes to group harass people/ (certain) players.
Topic Starter
Alucard

Aomi wrote:

what community
osu community; unless that was a joke towards osu.
If so, funny.
Reva
Well I don't interfere with people much here but sometimes I join in the chat and I find the community funny I guess.

What I dislike is that some people don't play the game for fun, they're all about that rankings and such
Aomi

Alucard wrote:

Aomi wrote:

what community
osu community; unless that was a joke towards osu.
If so, funny.
You catch on pretty quickly.
-[Jess]-
I like because it always make me laugh when doing silly things.
I dislike because people is too silly .
IonBuster
I like the community because they're gentle :)
domSaur
i like the community for the memes...

and hate it for the same thing..
Haruto
i like the community because they're kind, friendly and not salty(imo), they can make me smile because of their jokes and many more.
i dislike the community when there's a drama
Kunino Sagiri
[tbh][smh][b]"QUALITY" "ASSURANCE" "TEAM"
[/smh][/tbh][/b]

Perklone
i like the community because it's friendly.
and hate the community when they're on Fanboy Mode, god that's drives me insane.
Ghost Snail
I like the community because it's one of the nicest communities I've seen so far. In other games you ask a legit question and people are total assholes. Here you usually get the play-more-answer, but at least they don't insult you in any way. Most people here in general seem nice, so it feels good to be here.
Arumiku
I like the community because everyone's so welcoming around here. You always get good replies when you post a question and sometimes even a debate starts up. :D Occasionally there are a few haters that inputs negative posts around but it mostly doesn't matters because everyone lives on with it! It's not like it's a thing where you stick to the negatives and be sad about it, and even so, the community will stand up to the insult or hate! And that's the major thing I like about the community and that the community backs you up when someone just randomly insults you OR cheers you up when you're in a sad state. :lol:
Nameless
I like the fact that there's some pretty chill and/or funny people here in the osu! community.

I dislike #osu.

And yes, I know I didn't have to do both.
Topic Starter
Alucard
Keep em coming, still a lot of time for more entries.
Topic Starter
Alucard
Names have been drawn.
A Medic
OP has delivered.
Szymek
I like the community cus it can be nice.
I hate the community someitmes because alot of people can be ignorant too.
Luqanted
I like the community because everyone is an asshole
I hate the community because everyone is so damn filthy