looks cool c: Will be using it for mania c:
Nice timing since I'm looking foward to remake mania
Topic Starter
Ben_5917

Coming in (early?) 2016

Sologan: The DESTRUCTION has been felt

Yes, it's gonna be having a shit ton of erodes
-[Kaori]-
dude, your skin is amazing.. So good job.

..aaand my gift for you

so if you need this, here's the code:
 [img]http://puu.sh/mdQcC.jpg[/img]

p.s. Happy new year (;
Hatsue
BUMP

your skin is pretty good! And I love the animation >w<
P i k u
Good looking skin you've created there, good job!

Oh and it says "Sceenshots" btw
Topic Starter
Ben_5917
Skin's updated, read the first post.
deadbeat
pretty sick stuff you got here
Hikona
Good skin for mania thx!
hiandbye
Hi! I wanted to let you know, there's a tiny error in your Taiko skin. With skin Version: 2 to latest taiko-bar-right.png and taiko-bar-right-glow.png need to be 1024 x 200. Otherwise it's too short in 4:3 resolutions.
Topic Starter
Ben_5917

hiandbye wrote:

Hi! I wanted to let you know, there's a tiny error in your Taiko skin. With skin Version: 2 to latest taiko-bar-right.png and taiko-bar-right-glow.png need to be 1024 x 200. Otherwise it's too short in 4:3 resolutions.

Fixed. I think...
JapanYoshiTheGamer
Does this take elements from Groove Cosu!ter? Or at least use the same font as Groove Coaster?
Topic Starter
Ben_5917

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

Does this take elements from Groove Cosu!ter? Or at least use the same font as Groove Coaster?
The font I used was Vermin Vibes, and the pixels are much more dense. And the number 7 is much different. So... you're kind of confused between the fonts, even though some numbers look similar

If anyone wants a full font list used in the skin,I'll include all of them in this comment and this post.

Fonts:
Techno Hideo
Vermin Vibes
BIG MACCA
DEPLETED URANIUM
JapanYoshiTheGamer

Ben_5917 wrote:

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

The font I used was Vermin Vibes, and the pixels are much more dense. And the number 7 is much different. So... you're kind of confused between the fonts, even though some numbers look similar

If anyone wants a full font list used in the skin,I'll include all of them in this comment and this post.

Fonts:
Techno Hideo
Vermin Vibes
BIG MACCA
DEPLETED URANIUM
Yeah, I was mainly referring to the numbers. The original GC game used 7x7 numbers, but my GC skin used 5x5 ones like your skin, hence the question.
Dark_Canopy
When i'm in the save File... it says the file is an OSU Beatmap?? WHY IS IT NOT A RAR??
Topic Starter
Ben_5917

Dark_Canopy wrote:

it says the file is an OSU Beatmap??
-For most people. This is kind of normal on an .osk file, it still has the file type-name-description-thing of a .osz. It's best just to ignore this.

Dark_Canopy wrote:

WHY IS IT NOT A RAR??
-The reason most people don't go with a .rar file because of the extraction (depending on the size of the skin) and the time to get to the directory of your game. By jumping a few more hoops. But still used quite often.

-The convienice of having a .osk or .osz file is you can double click or drag into your game window and wait for a few minute (Still, the game is extracting files to your Skins or Songs folder)

For me, I feel .osk/.osz are just .rar or .zips. Just a theory of mine.
WubWubWaffle
Awesome skin you have there mate ;)
VanishingX
nice
Infamous
Good work, but nothing for me. Maybe u should work on the Ranking Panel
Skyler236
I think I just found my new favorite skin. X3 Very nicely done, sir (or madam).
Topic Starter
Ben_5917
I'm a guy.
furqan aziz
OP skin Love it! ;)
Hikona
Thx for this skin mania 7k. I like this skin
- Jade -
I love using this skin for CtB, and I feel like I'm actually getting better at maps. That, and I love space...so much.

I love the sound after you've downloaded a map in-game; it's cute! :cry:
Carmistice
Hey, with mania the combo and the sparkles are a bit annoying and it distracts me could it be possible to be placed somewhere else? thank you <3 love the skin btw