1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted



j'ai pas pu faire de 600x600 avec l'image que j'ai choisi ^^ hope u like it

yo back ^w^ ♥ hope u like it :3

click here !
i'm not proud of this one ;w; I tried not to end up with a bad thing at the end, but it still looks not enough scary from my point of view ;w; PM for any changes :3 hope u like it 3: and for the thing in her eye.. I can't do it ;w; I really need to learn ;w; sowwy


FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED
posted
Bonchour c'est encore moi ^v^

-Kind of avatar : simple
- Image : http://orig06.deviantart.net/8ef5/f/201 ... 8fjitm.jpg
- Text : Naga-Shi
- Border type : rectangular border
- Size : tel quelle (408x408)

voilou :3
posted
merci c'est vraiment très beau
posted
- Kind of avatar : Simple
- Image : http://i.imgur.com/fDR9H6b.png If you can use the girl from that pic specifically (Megumi Shimizu from Shiki, in case you want to look up more renders), please do so. Otherwise, feel free to use anything similar (with her, unless there's nothing else with her that's fitting enough).
- Text : "TR" in the upper left corner.
- Border type : Whichever you find to be the most fitting.
- Size : 128x128, since I'll be using it for osu specifically.
- Extras : It's probably obviious at this point, but a dark/horror theme would be great. Also, if you can do the light trails like in my signature, adding them in would be cool.
posted
updated my last post (can't find the link zz)
posted

Fina wrote:




j'ai pas pu faire de 600x600 avec l'image que j'ai choisi ^^ hope u like it

yo back ^w^ ♥ hope u like it :3

click here !
i'm not proud of this one ;w; I tried not to end up with a bad thing at the end, but it still looks not enough scary from my point of view ;w; PM for any changes :3 hope u like it 3: and for the thing in her eye.. I can't do it ;w; I really need to learn ;w; sowwy


FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED
Wow c'est magnifique! *^*
Merci! :)
posted
-Avatar : Collab~
- Image : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... aper-1.jpg
- Text : Magika_l (Flandre, celle de gauche) Troveeh (Remilia, celle de droite)
- Border type : Rounded
- Size : 128x128

Thanks~ :3
posted
- avatar : Simple
- Image : Celle que tu veux :p .
- Text : Hxrrow
- Border type : Carré / Rectangle (comme tu veux)
- Size : 128x128
- Extras : Met de belles couleurs si possible :p .

Si tu me fais cela je te remercie :D .
posted
Hello again !
Avatar: Simple
Image:https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3dke2shgslab4t/IMG_0292.JPG?dl=0
Text: Interlude
Border type: Both Circle and Rounded Please :)
Sixe: 128x128
Extras: Focuses on Face, and Cute font please!

Thnx :D
posted



click here! ~ hope u like it :3

click here and here! ~ hope u like it :3


FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED
posted

Fina wrote:




click here! ~ hope u like it :3

click here and here! ~ hope u like it :3


FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED
Merci~ :3
posted

Fina wrote:




click here! ~ hope u like it :3

click here and here! ~ hope u like it :3


FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED
Arigatooooo <3 (merci beaucoup c'est tout beau :p)
posted
Request - Banner
Image : You can choose. Although, I would much prefer a blue and white coloured one!
Text : WELCOME TO THANH'S USERPAGE
Border type : Dotted with round corners
Size : 623x192
Extras : I would like this font and colour - http://puu.sh/mHSzQ/c4bbddb75e.jpg
Animated : Yes, with gradual fading of the text

Thank you!
posted

thanhtheho wrote:

Request - Banner
Image : You can choose. Although, I would much prefer a blue and white coloured one!
Text : WELCOME TO THANH'S USERPAGE
Border type : Dotted with round corners
Size : 623x192
Extras : I would like this font and colour - http://puu.sh/mHSzQ/c4bbddb75e.jpg
Animated : Yes, with gradual fading of the text

Thank you!
not feeling very well so, i'm doing this request tomorrow. Sorry.
posted
ahh, it's fine! Get well soon :)
posted
- Image : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... -large.png
- Text : I don't need a perfect life just a happy one
- Border type : Rectangular border
- Size : 650x150
- Extras : met ce que tu trouve joli
- Animated : Le texte

thanks..
posted
Coucou, c'est mwaaa :3~

- Kind of avatar : Collab
- Image : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-03-145366 ... -yuri2.jpg
- Text : Harakiri_j pour la fille à droite et Harakiri_l pour celle de gauche ! :D
- Border type : Hmm j'hésite beaucoup, je penche plus pour un bord rond mais si t'as le temps de me montrer le résultat avec un bord rectangulaire ça serait sympa C: !
- Size : Alors là, libre à toi de choisir ! :P
- Extras : Et encore une fois, fais toi plaisir !

Merci beacoup ! <3~
posted
- avatar : Un classique si possible
- Image : Celle que tu veux :p. (Mais j'ai un faible du côté de aisaka taiga ou mashiro shiina :D)
- Text: Drakvlad
- Border type: Carré / Rectangle (comme tu veux)
- Size: 128x128
- Extras: Le plus cute and kawai possible!

Merci pour ce que tu nous fait :D Bonne continuation et merci encore! :)
*Love yu*
posted




hope u like it :3


:D

here and here!
hope u like it ! :3

here and here!
hope u like it, wanted to do something different with the gif ;3 and thank you sooo much for the kind words awnn


tried my best to make it cute but didn't find some cute pics of her D: hope u like it ;3

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED
posted
Bah franchement, comme d'habitude c'est magnifique ! <3~

Merci encore une fois à toi :D~.
show more
Please sign in to reply.