1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:


tell us if you would like any changes~
hope it doesnt look too messy ><
this is a great image
[img]http://puu.sh/mmSyz/eaf579ed68.png[/img]
[img]http://puu.sh/mmSxY/fdd974b68d.png[/img]
Thanks :o it looks awesome ;w; very nice :3
posted
Request to: Miykah
Image: http://orig11.deviantart.net/2bfa/f/201 ... 4pish2.png
GIF: N
Text: Its not a GAME its life! (And somewhere Athaleas where u thinking looks good)
Size: Recommended
Border: N
Extra: Style BADASS

I tried to make self a signature as u see \/
But i could'nt make it too hard ^^

Good luck Miykah!


im sorry :lol:
posted
So basically this is already the signature you want but are in lack of the text edit? :o

Gif: no Gifs available from me.
posted
Request to: Miykah
Type: Single
Image: http://i.imgur.com/iwWUv4r.jpg (The head of Tomori and sky)
Text: 母集団
Size: 128x128
Border: Y
Border Type: Circle
Extras: main colour (The color of his eyes), style (cute)


Request to: Ryn
Type: Userpage
Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/iwWUv4r.jpg
Size: 623x192
Text: Yes : Welcome to Troveeh's Userpage
Border: N
Animated: Yes ( if possible only the word " Troveeh " ) :3 thanks
Extras: Make it awesome. Thanks so much :3


Request to: Ryn
Image: http://i.imgur.com/iwWUv4r.jpg
GIF: Y
Text: Troveeh
Size: Recommended
Border: N
Extras: Main colour : The colour of the sky ( The darker )
Make it awesome. Thanks so much :)
posted
NOTICE
miykah does not take gif requests! please edit your requests accordingly
we are currently discussing about this owo
posted

tell us if you would like any changes~
i am not done with all the requests you have had there and well i even tried the animation.
the quality is real bad and right now i dont know how to improve that.
THAT is exactly why i dont take GIF's right now.

Athaleas pending
posted
Mykah it looks really good!
posted
Request to: Ryn
Type: Single
Image: http://www.zerochan.net/1958088#full the right boy
Text: Hardatyou
Size: for twitch idk 680x680
Border: Y
Border type: Square
Extras: badass :D

ty :P
posted

tell us if you would like any changes~
miykah did your userpage banner, so here's the sig from me ^-^
[img]http://puu.sh/mqEPh/709cd9b785.png[/img]
tried something new, hope you like it :D
posted
NOTICE
I will be on hiatus from 11-14th, and only on 15th night will I start doing requests again... will be on a island without wifi or a phone so please don't try to contact me either~ try requesting from miykah in the meantime ;)
posted

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:


tell us if you would like any changes~
miykah did your userpage banner, so here's the sig from me ^-^
[img]http://puu.sh/mqEPh/709cd9b785.png[/img]
tried something new, hope you like it :D
Ty ;)
posted

tell us if you would like any changes~
sure i did edit it alot but i guess more "badass" isnt even possible with your already edited sig >o<"
http://abload.de/img/athaleass0zhb.png
really, if you like to have it redone pm me ;-;
http://abload.de/img/troveehavafqzlp.png
posted
Request to: Miykah
Type: Single
Image: http://www.zerochan.net/1958829
Text: Makou
Size: Recommended
Border: Y
Border Type: Circle
Extras: cute

ty :P
posted

tell us if you would like any changes~
made different versions, feel free to take any and suggest improvements :3
http://abload.de/img/makouavav1x1k10.png

http://abload.de/img/makouavav2wxkc3.png

http://abload.de/img/makouavav3jbkpc.png

http://abload.de/img/makouavav4fck6n.png

http://abload.de/img/makouavav5e8jsd.png
posted

miykah wrote:


tell us if you would like any changes~
made different versions, feel free to take any and suggest improvements :3
http://abload.de/img/makouavav1x1k10.png

http://abload.de/img/makouavav2wxkc3.png

http://abload.de/img/makouavav3jbkpc.png

http://abload.de/img/makouavav4fck6n.png

http://abload.de/img/makouavav5e8jsd.png
They are perfect ty so much great job :P
posted
NOTICE
I ' M B A C K ~ feel free to request from me again!
posted
Request to: Miykah
Type: Userpage
Image: http://puu.sh/mxCOq/4bc6436cf2.jpg
gif: no
Text: Brace your inner monster, and you shall grow as a human being (and somewhere on the bottom "welcome to my userpage" if theres enough space)
Size: Recommended
Border: I'd like to leave the border y/n matter in your hands, do as you see fit(if my answer is inconvenient then go with a no)
Extras: preferably badass and dark themed
posted

tell us if you would like any changes~
I've made plenty versions. If you want to add something or leave out, just let me now! All of them are now with borders, just takes 3 clicks to let it disappear, so no worries about the work. At the bottom it seemed quite lost, so i made it onto the moon.

This is the basic one.












[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyz3uslm.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv6x6skw.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv51ys5r.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv4qhs40.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv31usa1.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv23wsk2.png[/img]
[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv1jns4k.png[/img]
posted

miykah wrote:


tell us if you would like any changes~
I've made plenty versions. If you want to add something or leave out, just let me now! All of them are now with borders, just takes 3 clicks to let it disappear, so no worries about the work. At the bottom it seemed quite lost, so i made it onto the moon.

This is the basic one.












[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyz3uslm.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv6x6skw.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv51ys5r.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv4qhs40.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv31usa1.png[/img]

[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv23wsk2.png[/img]
[img]http://abload.de/img/johnyzv1jns4k.png[/img]
No changes needed, thanks a lot for putting so much work into it:> it's great i love it
posted
Hello again, with an other request :D

Request to: Miykah
Type: Collab
Image: http://puu.sh/mxSlJ/3265b2a2b7.jpg
Text: The orange one will be "xDarxen" and the white one "JohnyZ"
Size: Recommended
Border: I will leave it up to you, if you think a border is needed, do a square one
Extras: Do what you can to make them badass and dark themed 8-)

Thanks a lot!
show more
Please sign in to reply.