forum

Miykah & Ryn's Graphics Thread! ♥ [OPEN!]

posted
Total Posts
318
show more
miykah
I think i can announce this thread officially dead.

Ryn's last post is 2 month ago. And as soon as Ryn's back hes gone again.
And i just dont have any motivation to keep this doing.
Kenkashiro
Request to: Miykah
Type: Single
Image: http://puu.sh/qmvUF.png
Text: Kenkashiro
Size: Recommended: 128x128 I think?
Border: Y
Border Type: Circle
Extras: I'd leave the extras to you, just make the colors fit with the picture I gave you and can you make it transparent, like the outside of the circle of possible.
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-
I'm back. It's been 4 months since i've touched osu! in general and I can't exactly remember the reason why I left. Well one thing's for sure's that i've gotten more depressed over the period and that i've kinda realised that it's hard to support several hobbies at the same time. Don't know if i'm back for good,but i'll give updates soon or maybe close this thread officially. Sorry for leaving people hanging, and thanks for the support so far.
Dreamless-

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

I'm back. It's been 4 months since i've touched osu! in general and I can't exactly remember the reason why I left. Well one thing's for sure's that i've gotten more depressed over the period and that i've kinda realised that it's hard to support several hobbies at the same time. Don't know if i'm back for good,but i'll give updates soon or maybe close this thread officially. Sorry for leaving people hanging, and thanks for the support so far.
Welcome back~ :) and i'll req soon hehhee
Eveangell
Request to: Miykah's
Type: Couple
Image: http://imgur.com/a/wwwoO
Text: Eveangell
Size: 128x128 so recommended i guess
Border: yes
Border Type: Circle
Extras: Make it look cute ♥!
Hikomori
Request to: Ryn
Image: Im here! Open me!
GIF: nope
Text: Its not necessary to sleep to keep dreaming
Size: 640x150
Border: Square
Extras: Light Blue (btw is cyan lol), cute, blue or light blue AGEIN!!!!, font (if you can): Microsoft YaHei UI Light, plz solid text ;-; and if you can make an ''animation'' that the words are distorting (idk if i explained good :p)
Yukisa
Request to: Miykah
Type: Single
Image: Here
Text: Yukisa
Size: Custom (184x184)
Border: Y
Border Type: Rounded
Extras: up to you
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-
I will be temporarily back but miykah has not replied me yet so in the meanwhile i'll work on some GFX to refresh my skills i guess~
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

tell us if you would like any changes~
hope you like it~ i added a bit more blue and some effects but not that much

[img]https://puu.sh/rNQa2/fbacd5c7cc.png[/img]

[img]https://puu.sh/rNQ9X/a1985abafd.gif[/img]
Hikomori

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:


tell us if you would like any changes~
hope you like it~ i added a bit more blue and some effects but not that much

[img]https://puu.sh/rNQa2/fbacd5c7cc.png[/img]

[img]https://puu.sh/rNQ9X/a1985abafd.gif[/img]
WOW! They're awesome! Thanks!

but when i put the animated sig it says: Not allowed .gif files in signature.
Akabane Eiri
Nvm
Performing
Ow
-Hydra-
Request to: Ryn
Type: Userpage
Image: https://wallpaperscraft.com/download/ti ... /1920x1200
GIF: Yes
Text: Welcome to -Hydra- Userpage
Size: Recommended
Border: no
Extras: If possible let the Text "Welcome to -Hydra- Userpage" show up and dissapear ^^ rest is up to you, thanks!
-Kazuto
Request~
Request to: Ryn
Type: Userpage
Image::3
GIF: Y
Size: Recommended
Border: no
Extras: Add just a simple gif (like falling stars or another)

Thanks~ (おかえりなさい~)
gman

gman wrote:

Request to: Ryn
Type: Collab
Image: http://wallpapercave.com/wp/LWmioXC.jpg
Text: Left = gman; Right = Argunaz;
Size: Recommended
Border: Yes
Border Type: Square
Extras: Please use a border colour that is the same as the girls' hairs; Please make the colour of the names the same as the colour of the girls' hairs; If you think it'd fit, please add some effects;
Sorry for saying this so late, but I'm cancelling this request. Take care and good luck in the future!
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-
sorry for the late note again. some things came up again and i had to set aside everything and i couldnt work on the requests. so sorry about that ;-; will finish them asap... do tell me if you cancel your request.
on a side note, it seems miykah is not replying, so i may move back to my solo thread or stop taking requests after this batch. sorry about the inconvenience caused!

EDIT: consider this thread dead and closed. I'll reopen it on my other thread when i decide to, so it'll be easier for me
but i'll finish these requests and send them via PM
-Hydra-

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

sorry for the late note again. some things came up again and i had to set aside everything and i couldnt work on the requests. so sorry about that ;-; will finish them asap... do tell me if you cancel your request.
on a side note, it seems miykah is not replying, so i may move back to my solo thread or stop taking requests after this batch. sorry about the inconvenience caused!

EDIT: consider this thread dead and closed. I'll reopen it on my other thread when i decide to, so it'll be easier for me
but i'll finish these requests and send them via PM
RIP :c
FraancoZBM
Request to: Ryn
Type: Collab
Image: http://konachan.net/sample/c325eccf687e ... sample.jpg
Text: Left: Frankho Right: iPunq
Size: 128x128
Border: Y
Border Type: Square
a1l2d3r4e5d6

FraancoZBM wrote:

Request to: Ryn
Type: Collab
Image: http://konachan.net/sample/c325eccf687e ... sample.jpg
Text: Left: Frankho Right: iPunq
Size: 128x128
Border: Y
Border Type: Square
I know it's been 8 months, but there's been no update so assume it's still closed.

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

sorry for the late note again. some things came up again and i had to set aside everything and i couldnt work on the requests. so sorry about that ;-; will finish them asap... do tell me if you cancel your request.
on a side note, it seems miykah is not replying, so i may move back to my solo thread or stop taking requests after this batch. sorry about the inconvenience caused!

EDIT: consider this thread dead and closed. I'll reopen it on my other thread when i decide to, so it'll be easier for me
but i'll finish these requests and send them via PM
This is also present in Ryn's userpage:
Aniplxs
pls make me a banner you can do what you want;)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply