* is mostly general statements and I use this to denote important mods to check through over again for myself
00:24:186 (24186|5,24186|2) - Personally think you can find a way to accent this instrument as the hat after this piano chord is the same note count added a note on 7
00:36:590 - Put a note (for hammer) on 5 to be consistent with the hammers here I don't hear anything there, that bit sounds distinctly different from the parts where there are actually hammers?
00:38:032 (38032|0) - Suggesting to move to the right by 1 since this piano sequence here isn't actually a trill so i'm suggesting something to avoid that Instead changed this from  to 
* 00:45:532 (45532|1) - Taking note that this section (from this timeframe forwards) is a repeat of the previous section (from this timeframe backwards), this section is slightly more intense with the introduction with more instrumentals (drums in particular), so I'm suggesting to beef up the note density/layering here by throwing extra notes on more prominent drums
00:45:917 (45917|2) - Just an example, I felt that this was rather underemphasized due to the heavy kick and clap in the music here I heavily value the symmetry of that section but I can see where you're coming from. So I tried to build a somewhat symmetrical pattern which fits the bill: http://puu.sh/pl8KS/346ff72c9f.jpg
00:57:840 - Rather understandable if you can't fit this idea in but:
Felt that it'd be great if you can somehow map in piano graces on (for example): 00:59:378 (59378|5,59955|3,60724|3) - 01:03:128 (63128|4) - and so on The reason I didn't map graces in this map is because then for the sake of consistency I'd have to apply them across all the graces I found, which can get kind of annoying both for me and the player. Also in cases such as this one it gets rather dense :S I'd rather leave them out
01:05:436 (65436|5) - Think it's better if you shift this down by 1/4, this is to emphasize the sound there and prevent chart from being way too smooth when there are accents in the music Assuming you meant shift backwards (earlier on the timeline). If so, done.
01:10:788 (70788|4) - Felt that it plays better on column 7, but then again this section is slightly mindblockable since you can't sweep 4567 for 01:11:109 (71109|4,71205|5,71237|3,71301|6) - so idk what you plan to do Made the first change, and deleted the notes at 01:11:173 (71173|2,71237|3) - to make the section more comfortable.
01:24:859 (84859|5) - Consider making this a 3 note chord for a piano chord here Added on 4
* 01:27:840 (87840|6,87840|3,87904|5,87936|2,87968|4,88032|3,88032|0,88096|1,88128|4,88160|2) - Tons of ghost notes here, might want to rethink patterning here Changed to this: http://puu.sh/pl5ry/62e8db8977.jpg . Relevant notes highlighted. Dunno how this place for a space bar user but I imagine it's fine.
* 01:30:532 (90532|2) - The 1/6 stream starts from here actually, i guess you can repattern this Attempted to repattern, hope this is ok http://puu.sh/pl8kH/00d7f167ac.jpg
* 01:32:455 (92455|6,94570|6) - Personally quite dislike this section due to linearity of layering and pretty much the lack of layering towards the drum here, I would suggest something like:
It's a rough pattern but shows the idea of how you can do a double 1/6 stream layer here instead of a 1-off piano layer Changed to this: http://puu.sh/pl79e/825cf08a5c.jpg
01:37:263 (97263|5,97263|4,97327|1,97327|2,97391|4,97391|5,97455|6,97455|0,97455|3) - Think that you can differentiate the different instrument used here by making it:
* 01:41:974 (101974|2,102070|3) - Not sure if you wanna map this 1/8 in Added
01:45:340 (105340|6,105404|5,105468|4,105532|3) - Quite sure this is 1/8 Changed to 1/8
01:46:878 (106878|4,106878|1,106974|5,106974|2,107070|3,107070|6,107070|0,107167|4,107167|1,107167|5,107263|3,107263|6,107263|2,107359|1,107359|5,107455|2,107455|3,107455|4,107455|0) - Chord here seem to emphasize on the wrong instrument? Especially with 01:47:455 (107455|2,107455|3,107455|0,107455|4) - ,a 4 note chord here doesn't feel right as it's comparitively softer Fixed! Here's the updated pattern http://puu.sh/pl7b2/4467201a20.jpg
01:50:051 (110051|3) - You missed a chord here Added
01:50:243 (110243|5) - Don't see a reason for a chord Fixed
01:52:455 (112455|4) - Either remove this or map the 1/4 before it that is blank, they are both hats and I'm not sure why you missed that one out and mapped this in Mapped the previous one in
01:54:763 (114763|2,114763|4) - Emphasize the last chord somehow since it's stronger with the drum Changed to a 3-chord
* 01:54:090 (114090|2,114090|5,114186|4,114186|1,114282|3,114282|0,114378|4,114378|1,114474|5,114474|2,114570|3,114570|6,114667|1,114667|5) - Adding onto that, you can probably make this denser as it's comparatively more intense than the previous piano section Changed to a 3-2-3-2 pattern
01:54:955 (114955|6,115147|4) - Sounds like a chord, if it is actually a chord then make the thing a chord i guess Chorded
01:56:301 (116301|4,116301|2) - Might want to make this a 3 note chord since there's a kick here and it's quite notice-able Changed to a 
* 02:01:298 (121298|0,121298|6,121394|2,121587|4,121587|5,121587|0,121587|6) - Personally think these sounds can be more emphasized through hammering and what not Respectfully disagree. Don't think the first sound needs much emphasis, and the second sound feels emphasised enough to me due to the outward sweep along .
02:08:221 (128221|2,128221|5) - Suggesting a 3 note chord to differentiate itself from other chords here Added a note on 7
* 02:08:798 (128798|6) - Piano is 1/8 here actually, would be best if you can do that but 1/6 would be arguably ok if you can't think of anything If 1/6 is ok I'd like to stick with that, plays better imo
02:17:548 (137548|4) - Think you can emphasize this a bit more Changed to a 2-note chord on  with the next two notes on 
02:20:112 (140112|4,140112|5,140176|1,140176|2,140241|5,140241|6) - Quite sure these are 1/12 early, shift them 1/12 later (redundance for clarification) Done, thanks for pointing that out, it was bugging me
* 02:21:106 (141106|6) - Piano is 1/8 again, if you wanna restructure Would rather not
* 02:27:773 (147773|2,147837|1,147837|0,147837|6,147837|5) - Would be *really* great if you can grace this piano to the right (there are more snaps here btw, approximation is allowed here since it's not that audible of a snap) Help how do I grace this :S
* 02:34:760 (154760|6,154760|5,154856|4,154856|3,154952|0,154952|1,155048|2,155048|3,155144|6,155144|5,155241|3,155241|4,155337|0,155337|1,155433|2,155433|3,155529|5,155529|4,155529|6) - There are variety of instruments here, I'm quite sure a non-linear/non-repeating pattern would be better Changed to http://puu.sh/pl7Vw/173f73f633.jpg
02:37:644 (157644|0,157709|2,157773|4) - This should be 1/8 Fixed
02:40:000 (160000|1,160048|2,160096|3) - Think this is 1/6 and 02:40:289 (160289|2) - this is probably a ghost note Fixed both
* 02:41:394 (161394|5,161491|3,161491|2) - Doesn't really make sense when you map this drum instrument then totally ignore it after 02:41:875 (161875|4,161875|5) - , not sure what you're planning here basically The chord is for the soft piano in the background, since I'm only mapping to the piano in that entire section. The single is intended as a ghost note to ease the transition from high density -> low density, but I can delete the single (and all the other ghosts in that section) if needed.
02:43:221 (163221|0,163221|6,163221|2) - Pretty sure this can be heavier than a 3 note chord Added a note
02:44:712 (164712|6) - Shift this to the above 1/12 Done all of these v
02:44:888 (164888|2) - Shift this to the below 1/16
02:45:209 (165209|1) - Shift this to the above 1/16
02:51:539 (171539|5) - Shift this to the below 1/12
02:51:747 (171747|4) - Shift this to the below 1/16 Assuming you mean the blue line here.
02:52:837 (172837|3) - Shift this to the below 1/16 That's already on a 1/16, so I assumed you meant to move it back one line to a yellow line.
02:53:093 (173093|3) - Shift this to the below 1/12 Already on a 1/12, so I assume I need to go back one more?
02:53:446 (173446|1) - Shift this to the above 1/16
02:53:734 (173734|4) - Shift this to the below 1/16
02:54:151 (174151|3) - Shift this to the above 1/16
02:54:343 (174343|2) - Shift this to the below 1/16 Done all of these ^
02:56:683 (176683|2,176779|4) - Think you can CTRL+H this for the hammer effect Nice, done
02:57:356 (177356|4,177741|2,178125|4) - Similarly Also nice, done
02:58:318 (178318|2,178414|4,178510|6) - Think you can shift all of this to the left by 1 since these piano notes are on different pitch within this section Shifted accordingly
WILL CONTINUE LATER