forum

Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Ivalset
Need to set up your excavator in your caravan. The further down you set your caravan stop to, more/rarer items will be available. I think dengeki cards can show up as early as 5f.
James
what about those mirror things inside hero dungeon?
sorry to ask alot of questions here xD
Topic Starter
Ivalset
Mirrors clone enemies that pass infront of them.
Topic Starter
Ivalset
Current 9999 stats.

Damage test with Flash. (419,600,877)
awp

Ivalset wrote:

Current 9999 stats.
fake

as if Charles Barkley can't jump for shit
Topic Starter
Ivalset
Damn, now I'm going to have to make an alternate set of gear with as much jump as possible.
James
whats the use of jump in this game?

edit:
if i use a specific costume, and level my character alot by using that costume.. do i get more stats with it?
example, i wear laharl costume and leveled to 1000. do i get more SAT than leveling a character using etna costume?

and what does each of the stats for workers specifically do? like love.. etc...

btw dangeki dungeons are hard :(
Topic Starter
Ivalset
Jump just determines the maximum height you can ascend. With high enough jump you can pretty much jump up any size cliff. I've heard of people getting stuck in dungeons when stairs get placed on chimneys or something, but I've never had that happen to me.

You could probably breeze through the balloon dungeon gimmick (which returns in a dengeki dungeon and the absolute hero mastery dungeon...) with high jump.

I honestly don't know about costume stats. Supposedly, costumes grant some stat bonuses/minuses. I think they modify the stats you gain while leveling, because I can't see any difference at level 1 and they're not documented ingame. I would guess that Laharl would give you more SAT as you leveled, but I haven't tested it so I dunno. The only things you can see are the changes in elemental affinity; Index has 50% to all elements, Etna has 50% wind, etc etc.

The stats for the workers are used for the facilities they work at.

Home - Love
Blacksmith - Smithing
Caravan - Battle, Transport
Insurer - Info
Church - Love, Healing
Dark Clinic - Healing
Delivery - Transport
Tiger's Den - All
COSPATIO - Transport
Space Police - Battle
Usual Cafe - Transport
Satellite Cannon - Info, Smithing
Raising the stats allows you to call the facility more times while in a dungeon, insurer protects more items, and the church can be set higher. Some of the facilities don't seem to do anything with increased stats, though (like the cafe/cospatio)

Also awp, in irc I said you'd need 21 battle+transport to get another stop, but it's actually 41, then you get another stop every 20 points
Pokebis
Read credits.
Why do I recognize all these animes that I haven't even watched?
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokurochan
8-)
awp
I only recognize one anime (Baccano) because I'm cool
James
How to effectively not to lose items when dying?

I haven't used Insurer facility since I don't really get the mechanic, as well as Tiger's Den.

also.. Am I doing it right? lol
Pokebis

James wrote:

How to effectively not to lose items when dying?
Get an insurer with 51 or more stat in info. Wear sunglasses. Keep sunglasses when you die. DWI
James
OK. ill do that in new game+.
im at chapter 10 right now.

I need to finish the game first as i am stucked in chapter 4 in disgaea 1 and 2 lol
not really stucked but i forgot to beat the game.. too much item world lol
Pokebis
I never touched item world and crap before I finished the disgaeas except for the story-required of course and I never synthed items or grinded or anything in ZHP. I just play the story straight without grinding in these games and then do crap. Adds to the challenge a bit IMO. 8-)
James
youre right! hahahahah
awp

James wrote:

also.. Am I doing it right? lol
If you have all the grid spaces unlocked, I'd say you can stand for some improvement. I was able to supercharge 2 parts to 50, one to 49, and one to 29, with enough storage capacity boosters littered about to net me a pouch of 28 and a SAT bonus of 10%
Numbbi

Pokebis wrote:

I never touched item world and crap before I finished the disgaeas except for the story-required of course and I never synthed items or grinded or anything in ZHP. I just play the story straight without grinding in these games and then do crap. Adds to the challenge a bit IMO. 8-)
That's exactly how I do it too.

Also I might finally get Z.H.P today.
James
*spoilers*

SPOILER
#@$WEFG$#FR@# how to beat the boss in stage 8
Pokebis

James wrote:

*spoilers*

SPOILER
*SPOILER ANSWER*
SPOILER
When the boss makes the ground in front of it yellow throw an enemy or one of the pillars laying around into it and the boss will suck them up. Do this a few times and the boss will let you hit it. Keep repeating it until the plant in front dies. After it dies you can walk onto it. Just go onto it's back until you can fight Bizzarro Jean and kick his ass. That's all.
James
SPOILER
okay, thanks! im doing it wrong!
Numbbi
Soo I have been playing few days and now already level 8 with +300 total level.

Though I keep losing my stuff now all the time. :<
awp

Pokebis wrote:

James wrote:

*spoilers*

SPOILER
*SPOILER ANSWER*
SPOILER
When the boss makes the ground in front of it yellow throw an enemy or one of the pillars laying around into it and the boss will suck them up. Do this a few times and the boss will let you hit it. Keep repeating it until the plant in front dies. After it dies you can walk onto it. Just go onto it's back until you can fight Bizzarro Jean and kick his ass. That's all.
SPOILER
I just threw the fucking PILLARS at it
Numbbi
Finally I cleared the game after the horrible Level-X dungeon which didn't spawn to the ground any weapons/parts and I was only able to get few rank 2 Longswords from dark knights as a drop. Also using a rather cheap tactic against the boss there at around lvl 34-42 (+700 total), I actually won.

Now I have no idea what to do in next playthrough. Anyone who plays this and have cleared it at least once already have any good advice?
Topic Starter
Ivalset
It's all about conquering the mastery dungeons.
Numbbi

Ivalset wrote:

It's all about conquering the mastery dungeons.
Damn. Before I cleared the game, I was able to get to the floor 60 of New Hero blahblah mastery cave. Anyway the first one and of course I got raped by Flonne and other +500 lvl bastards if I remember right. I was around 100 with total levela around 600-650 when I got there. :|
awp
I figured out how to read enemy levels

some 4000+ levels into the game
GigaClon
I love the theme song that plays in the Mastery Dungeons. Someone should map it.
mega_mac
Yeah.. best games..