Total Posts
show more
_vanity
Hello, from my modding queue. o/
[Easy]
  1. 00:08:204 (2,1) - Blanket?
  2. 01:01:743 (3) - ^
[Normal]
  1. 00:03:704 (2,3,4) - This felt a little odd to play, but it could be just me. Try a different pattern? :)
[Hard]
  1. 00:02:666 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Nothing's really wrong with these, but you could do a lot of other things besides using the same pattern.
  2. 00:13:050 (5,6) - Ctrl+G
[Insane]
  1. 00:13:050 (5,6) - The same thing that I said about the Hard diff.
  2. 00:43:512 (2,3,4) - Stack these?
  3. 00:58:281 (2,3,4) - ^
[]
I didn't find really anything wrong here. Only a few small things. *ocd intensifies* ;o;
-Keitaro
Hi Gira~ From my modding queue~
Insane
CS: 4.5?
00:16:973 (8) - NC
00:40:050 (3,4,5,6,7) - Rotate 180 with selection centre maybe
01:17:666 (5) - CTRL+H maybe

Add this
Optional
- HellBird -
Hello from my modding queue!

Insane

00:06:358 (1,2,3,4,5) - This part is exactly the same as 00:02:666 (1,2,3,4,5). Try to change it for more variety.

00:17:435 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe reduce spacing just a bit?

00:48:243 (3,4) - Use CTRL + H

01:02:954 (3,4) - ^

01:25:743 (1,2) - Spacing needs to be reduced

That's it really. Map is well made. Good luck on rank :)
Topic Starter
Kihhou

_vanity wrote:

Hello, from my modding queue. o/
[Easy]
  1. 00:08:204 (2,1) - Blanket? dont want this slider to blanket
  2. 01:01:743 (3) - ^nor this :c but i did rotate this a bit so it doesnt look weird
[Normal]
  1. 00:03:704 (2,3,4) - This felt a little odd to play, but it could be just me. Try a different pattern? :) true. changed the whole thing
[Hard]
  1. 00:02:666 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Nothing's really wrong with these, but you could do a lot of other things besides using the same pattern. intentionally repeating :c
  2. 00:13:050 (5,6) - Ctrl+G but i like it like this o-o makes the separation of the clap and whistle clear
[Insane]
  1. 00:13:050 (5,6) - The same thing that I said about the Hard diff. im assuming this is for the repeating intro and uh same thing ye i want it like that o3o
  2. 00:43:512 (2,3,4) - Stack these? no i want motion here :/
  3. 00:58:281 (2,3,4) - ^ ^
[]
I didn't find really anything wrong here. Only a few small things. *ocd intensifies* ;o;
thank you for the mod!

Rendyindo wrote:

Hi Gira~ From my modding queue~
Insane
CS: 4.5? nononoo i want to keep it cs4
00:16:973 (8) - NC oh yes fixed
00:40:050 (3,4,5,6,7) - Rotate 180 with selection centre maybe nah the player wont go through the entire motion of the slider
01:17:666 (5) - CTRL+H maybe then i cant start my back and forth motion at the drums :/ i did ctrl G tho to smooth it out a bit

Add this
Optional Ahhh yess added

thanks! -gira
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Scebtile wrote:

Hello from my modding queue!

Insane

00:06:358 (1,2,3,4,5) - This part is exactly the same as 00:02:666 (1,2,3,4,5). Try to change it for more variety. this is intentional . wanted it to be repetitive in the intro like the intro

00:17:435 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe reduce spacing just a bit? ye true

00:48:243 (3,4) - Use CTRL + H i want the flow to not be circular but a Z pattern sort of. hard to describe lol

01:02:954 (3,4) - ^ ^

01:25:743 (1,2) - Spacing needs to be reduced i think this part is fine, no? o-o there are other jumps that are bigger and a 3/2 spacing for 130 bpm isnt much. i dont think its that big

That's it really. Map is well made. Good luck on rank :)
just missed your mod by a few minutes lol thank you ! c:
Kalibe
wtf this crazy anime xd.

general:

- Clear, woow.

Eazy :

- Please change Stack Leniency to 7.
- I would decrease HP and OD to 2 for better difficult spread imo.
- 00:10:050 (1,2) - minor thingy. Maybe make (2) like the same curve as you have in (1). Looks more consistent tho.
- 00:15:589 (2) - Just me, but it'll be cool if you stack this on 00:11:896 (2) - and put (3) around 394|115.
- 00:22:973 (1,2) - Flow between these objects is.. weird for me. Let me take this pattern to modificate it.. to smth
like this ?
- 00:37:743 (1,2,3,4) - I would do something with this pattern, something more cool. I know you like link, like all lol. My invention, feel free to deny it.

Normal :

- Like in Easy, change Leniency to 7.
- Ah, why you add .5 to AR ? AR 5 is enough to me for this difficult imo.
- 00:06:358 (5) - Nc it? Cause of new measure in song.
- 00:47:666 (5) - 293|26 if you want better transision between 00:46:973 (4) - zzzz.
- 01:02:435 (5,6,1) - I love curving this kind of pattern dude, so i did this, how about it?
- 01:25:281 (7) - 351|125, just for easier gameplay for nuubies?

Hard :

-Raise OD to 6 if you want.
-00:40:166 (5,7) - I suggest you delete those circles. Hard players really hate 7 circle streams tho ( "confusing to play" )

Well, Insane is fine. Good luck with this! o/
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Kalibe wrote:

wtf this crazy anime xd. LOL its insaaane

general:

- Clear, woow.

Eazy :

- Please change Stack Leniency to 7. as long as im careful not to have bad overlaps where they cant be, it should be fine. high stack leniency might accidentally go off for notes that are very far apart and are annoying to deal with :c
- I would decrease HP and OD to 2 for better difficult spread imo. i think 3 is better right? 3 for easy, 4 for normal, 5 for hard?
- 00:10:050 (1,2) - minor thingy. Maybe make (2) like the same curve as you have in (1). Looks more consistent tho. they are the same o3o rotated 120 degrees
- 00:15:589 (2) - Just me, but it'll be cool if you stack this on 00:11:896 (2) - and put (3) around 394|115. yes!
- 00:22:973 (1,2) - Flow between these objects is.. weird for me. Let me take this pattern to modificate it.. to smth
like this ? yes!
- 00:37:743 (1,2,3,4) - I would do something with this pattern, something more cool. I know you like link, like all lol. My invention, feel free to deny it. lool i like it! i did it a bit different with the last slider though

Normal :

- Like in Easy, change Leniency to 7. same thing as easy D:
- Ah, why you add .5 to AR ? AR 5 is enough to me for this difficult imo. true. 5 now
- 00:06:358 (5) - Nc it? Cause of new measure in song. oopss yes
- 00:47:666 (5) - 293|26 if you want better transision between 00:46:973 (4) - zzzz. ok!
- 01:02:435 (5,6,1) - I love curving this kind of pattern dude, so i did this, how about it? i dont really like 2 slider curving the same way to form a circle :c
- 01:25:281 (7) - 351|125, just for easier gameplay for nuubies? i think it is not difficult as is right now

Hard :

-Raise OD to 6 if you want. i think 5 is fine o3o
-00:40:166 (5,7) - I suggest you delete those circles. Hard players really hate 7 circle streams tho ( "confusing to play" ) ahh i didnt know. okay

Well, Insane is fine. Good luck with this! o/ nice c:

thank you for modding my crazy anime !
Aoba Misaki
hello~ my modding is bad. just suggestion.
your mapset is well done. good. =w=

01:30:243 - noise lol.

[Normal]
00:43:627 (4) - (head offbeat.) try this?
00:58:396 (4) - same 00:43:627 (4) -

[Hard]
00:31:858 (6) - measure 00:30:935 (3) - against here is some have different rhythm. maybe you can move 00:31:973 - better flow vocal.

[Insane]
00:19:050 - maybe you can add circle

uhh, can't find much. D:
good luck
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Hello- wrote:

hello~ my modding is bad. just suggestion.
your mapset is well done. good. =w= thanks c:

01:30:243 - noise lol. idk what that is ;-;

[Normal]
00:43:627 (4) - (head offbeat.) try this? did something similar but yes
00:58:396 (4) - same 00:43:627 (4) - yesyes

[Hard]
00:31:858 (6) - measure 00:30:935 (3) - against here is some have different rhythm. maybe you can move 00:31:973 - better flow vocal. i dont think rhythm is different and i also want to keep it consistent

[Insane]
00:19:050 - maybe you can add circle following guitar. dont want a note there

uhh, can't find much. D:
good luck
thank you !
wolfenstian
Really small tip but the "Insane" difficulty should have the BSD at 1/6 for 01:17:666 & 01:28:357: to be snapped properly (the timing is fine thought) :D
Topic Starter
Kihhou

wolfenstian wrote:

Really small tip but the "Insane" difficulty should have the BSD at 1/6 for 01:17:666 & 01:28:357: to be snapped properly (the timing is fine thought) :D
no im fairly certain its 1/3 from playing it at 25% speed o3o and i think 01:28:357 is snapped properly, as the tick is on 01:28:358, a 1/3 here too
Tedda
From my modding queue~

Normal:
00:46:281 (2) - I think it would be better if this was placed onto the next white tick.

I'm so sorry I didn't get to point much stuff out because it's really good and I'm inexperienced

plz dun kill me
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Tedda wrote:

From my modding queue~

Normal:
00:46:281 (2) - I think it would be better if this was placed onto the next white tick. that would make it not very consistent with the next section at 01:01:050 (2) - so id rather just follow drums instead of vocal here

I'm so sorry I didn't get to point much stuff out because it's really good and I'm inexperienced

plz dun kill me lol dw you tried c:
so thank you the check!
Intone
<INSANE>
00:31:281 NC
01:06:040 better off stacking (2,3) onto the (4) slider imo.
cool map. Love the kiai part.

Consider making circle size 3 or 3.5. I think it will play better.

<Hard>
00:23:896 (3) nc
00:31:319 (4) nc

<Normal>
01:13:011 (3,4,5) I would stack these, because this is a low level map. This pattern repeats itself so do this for the others too.
Alternatively, consider stacking 3+4, and leaving 5 as is.

About time someone mapped this song haha :) . Hard song to map because of that crazy 260 BPM. I think yours did a good job, I'd love to see an extreme version of it that is actually 260 BPM though!! Would help sort out some of the more confusing rhythms due to this song's BPM. :|
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Intone wrote:

<INSANE>
00:31:281 NC a ok. also changed NC in a similar part
01:06:040 better off stacking (2,3) onto the (4) slider imo. ruins consistency and the flow i want to get o3o
cool map. Love the kiai part.

Consider making circle size 3 or 3.5. I think it will play better. definitely dont want to make it that hard

<Hard>
00:23:896 (3) nc want 1 nc every 2 measures
00:31:319 (4) nc ^

<Normal>
01:13:011 (3,4,5) I would stack these, because this is a low level map. This pattern repeats itself so do this for the others too. i think thatd make it a lot more confusing.. i generally dont like to stack
Alternatively, consider stacking 3+4, and leaving 5 as is.

About time someone mapped this song haha :) . Hard song to map because of that crazy 260 BPM. I think yours did a good job, I'd love to see an extreme version of it that is actually 260 BPM though!! Would help sort out some of the more confusing rhythms due to this song's BPM. :| imo 260 bpm extra is really hard to map properly and i dont think ill make something that ill be satisfied with.
thank you c:
Speed of Snail
Hey, from my Queue.

EASY

00:08:204 - (2) This slider is a little too cramped, it has awkward looking ends since the circle size is big and it creates a bizarre end shape, I'd suggest making the curve a bit more shallow so that it's not so crushed looking.

00:13:747 - (1,2,3) Ok, Generally there's nothing horribly wrong with this part, but it feels off and poorly utilized, I put together a placement that uses the exact same sliders but looks, plays, and technically works better than what you currently have, I moved them closer together on the timeline so that the entire pattern would be more visible, also for reference, the 3 circle in my suggestion is stacked under the tail of slider 1.

00:24:820 - (3) The flow from 2 to 3 is a little lop-sided here, it'd work better if you could rotate 3 just a little bit counter-clockwise, so that the slider head is below the tail of 2, rather than above it.

01:20:204 - (2) This slider as well, the general positioning of it makes a weird diagonal follow motion that isn't a good thing to have in such an easy difficulty, I'd lower this slider so that the head isn't being pulled up from the tail of slider 1 so much.

NORMAL

00:37:973 - (3,1,2) This pattern feels weird to me, I don't really like the random stack in the middle that briefly kills the motion despite having no real stop or even muffle musically, I'd recommend something more along these lines.

00:40:973 - (1) To me, with the song and the way the music is presented, it'd feel better if this circle just wasn't even here, and there was a break before the next crash in the song.

00:44:896 - (6,1) I know you generally want to keep the NC's consistent, however in this case, the timing difference will likely screw over a lot of beginner players, since they'll see a fairly close note with the same combo colour, while going very fast. So they'd likely just skip the break and hit both notes too early, potentially killing them depending on their accuracy during the rest of the song, so I'd suggest making and exception and starting this combo one note earlier to cement the timing difference and add a visual cue that there IS in fact a timing rest there.

That's it, honestly the Normal is very good, probably the best difficulty of the set that you've made here, so good job on that.

HARD

First off, the OD 5 is a little weird here, it doesn't really match the scaling of the songs difficulties, and having such low OD with such a high BPM also seems counter-intuitive, I'd raise it to OD6 so that it better matches the scaling of the mapset.

00:02:896 - (1,2) OK, the pattern itself is alright, ignoring the fact that this is a tad cruel for a low difficulty, but why is there such a strong hitsound on the tail end of the first slider every time? This is really screwy and messes with any sense of timing, honestly the first time I thought the pattern was completely off-time until I went back and realized it was a weird hitsound, mute the slider ends for this section please.

00:19:281 - (3,1) Not a fan on the exact stacking of these two notes, especially since the SV's are different AND the timing difference is minuscule, for a diff this low deliberately making reading that hard is brutal, at least make some kind of visible offset, or just change the pattern completely.

01:25:743 - (1) This slider drags down ever so slightly from the head, normally this wouldn't even be noticed, but compared to the stack of circles before it, this causes the pathing on the circles to appear as though they are slightly warped, pull the slider tail up a slight amount to prevent any drag at all just for aesthetics here.

That's it, again, the difficulty is pretty nicely made, I can tell a fair amount of effort has been put in as well, so good work on this.

INSANE

00:08:896 - (2,3) Even if this is an insane, since this pattern is so slow, (arguably cooling down) the increased DS here doesn't make much sense, this'd look nicer if the DS for these three notes were just consistent.

00:34:973 - (3) This slider is just really ugly looking with how compressed it is, it feels like a half shape or something, either pick a different shape, or increase the SV for this slider so that you can embellish the figure so it doesn't look like a flattened cardboard box.

00:37:743 - (7,1) This random jump is a tad harsh all things considered, I don't see why you can't just make it connect like a normal stream.

00:43:627 - (2,3,4) Seems unnecessary, to fix this, I'd recommend moving 3 in between 2 and 4 so it's like a short stream, since stacking it on 4 would look pretty bad.

00:50:896 - ^^^^^^

00:58:281 - ^^^^^^

01:10:512 - (1) This sliders shape isn't as bad as the previous one, but it's still questionable, Try expanding the size so there's an opening left in the center.

01:23:666 - ^^^^^^ Note: This one probably can't be expanded, so just change the shape.

Overall pretty nice, but this diff feels weird just since it's so vastly different in style from the rest of the set, it's like it was made by an entirely different person, of course I'm guilty of that too so can't be too hard on it, but it just generally makes the difficulty feel out of place, something to consider. Overall the map is pretty good, most of what I saw was very minor, and very much so rank-able with some effort.

I saw you considering an extreme diff, I'd be happy to try if you were still interested in making one, however if not that's fine. I DO think the quality of the set is relatively high and you can probably get this ranked. Either way, good luck with this one. :)
Topic Starter
Kihhou

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Hey, from my Queue.

EASY

00:08:204 - (2) This slider is a little too cramped, it has awkward looking ends since the circle size is big and it creates a bizarre end shape, I'd suggest making the curve a bit more shallow so that it's not so crushed looking. here is also preference by me o3o same as insane and stuff

00:13:747 - (1,2,3) Ok, Generally there's nothing horribly wrong with this part, but it feels off and poorly utilized, I put together a placement that uses the exact same sliders but looks, plays, and technically works better than what you currently have, I moved them closer together on the timeline so that the entire pattern would be more visible, also for reference, the 3 circle in my suggestion is stacked under the tail of slider 1. sorry i like it the way it is atm. the overlap is intentional as it still maintains rotation but sharply rotates quickly if you knwo what i meanannn

00:24:820 - (3) The flow from 2 to 3 is a little lop-sided here, it'd work better if you could rotate 3 just a little bit counter-clockwise, so that the slider head is below the tail of 2, rather than above it. i dont think its wrong to not have a slider being led by the note before if you know what i mean o3o i dont think its bad and doesnt need a change.

01:20:204 - (2) This slider as well, the general positioning of it makes a weird diagonal follow motion that isn't a good thing to have in such an easy difficulty, I'd lower this slider so that the head isn't being pulled up from the tail of slider 1 so much . ok o3o

NORMAL

00:37:973 - (3,1,2) This pattern feels weird to me, I don't really like the random stack in the middle that briefly kills the motion despite having no real stop or even muffle musically, I'd recommend something more along these lines. ye actually. i did sort of what you did. and then i change a note lol.

00:40:973 - (1) To me, with the song and the way the music is presented, it'd feel better if this circle just wasn't even here, and there was a break before the next crash in the song. that is what i had before but other people said i might as well have something here since the other diffs do. but now that i think about it, this isnt the other diff. soooo ye ill remove it lol thanks

00:44:896 - (6,1) I know you generally want to keep the NC's consistent, however in this case, the timing difference will likely screw over a lot of beginner players, since they'll see a fairly close note with the same combo colour, while going very fast. So they'd likely just skip the break and hit both notes too early, potentially killing them depending on their accuracy during the rest of the song, so I'd suggest making and exception and starting this combo one note earlier to cement the timing difference and add a visual cue that there IS in fact a timing rest there. interesting. i havent thought of that nor do i konw thats a thing lol. ill try it out for now and if its not allowed when a BN comes, ill mention this and well discuss it. thanks!

That's it, honestly the Normal is very good, probably the best difficulty of the set that you've made here, so good job on that.

HARD

First off, the OD 5 is a little weird here, it doesn't really match the scaling of the songs difficulties, and having such low OD with such a high BPM also seems counter-intuitive, I'd raise it to OD6 so that it better matches the scaling of the mapset. have OD set to similar values to my renegade map with similar bpm o3o i considered 5.5 but i think i want to keep it lower b/c the spinner at the beginning miiiight be too hard. unsure on that so lower just to be safe

00:02:896 - (1,2) OK, the pattern itself is alright, ignoring the fact that this is a tad cruel for a low difficulty, but why is there such a strong hitsound on the tail end of the first slider every time? This is really screwy and messes with any sense of timing, honestly the first time I thought the pattern was completely off-time until I went back and realized it was a weird hitsound, mute the slider ends for this section please. im actually not sure if thats legal o_o i remember there being some discussion about that. ill check up on someone for that first

00:19:281 - (3,1) Not a fan on the exact stacking of these two notes, especially since the SV's are different AND the timing difference is minuscule, for a diff this low deliberately making reading that hard is brutal, at least make some kind of visible offset, or just change the pattern completely. made some spacing

01:25:743 - (1) This slider drags down ever so slightly from the head, normally this wouldn't even be noticed, but compared to the stack of circles before it, this causes the pathing on the circles to appear as though they are slightly warped, pull the slider tail up a slight amount to prevent any drag at all just for aesthetics here. made the stream come from a different direction. cuz i like the direction of the pattern of sliders

That's it, again, the difficulty is pretty nicely made, I can tell a fair amount of effort has been put in as well, so good work on this.

INSANE

00:08:896 - (2,3) Even if this is an insane, since this pattern is so slow, (arguably cooling down) the increased DS here doesn't make much sense, this'd look nicer if the DS for these three notes were just consistent. the difference in DS is to fit with the notes in the music. i forgot what it was called but these notes are weird to play here and the unevenness shows that imo.

00:34:973 - (3) This slider is just really ugly looking with how compressed it is, it feels like a half shape or something, either pick a different shape, or increase the SV for this slider so that you can embellish the figure so it doesn't look like a flattened cardboard box. ill have you know i love this slider >:c all sliders are beautiful. but i do agree looking at it again, that it doesnt belong there. so i changed it but for a different reason

00:37:743 - (7,1) This random jump is a tad harsh all things considered, I don't see why you can't just make it connect like a normal stream. this is the same length as the the jumps i have later on at 00:43:512 (2,3,4) - . a normal stream doesnt have an expression of a change in motion at 00:37:743 - to fit the song

00:43:627 - (2,3,4) Seems unnecessary, to fix this, I'd recommend moving 3 in between 2 and 4 so it's like a short stream, since stacking it on 4 would look pretty bad. same thing as before. not the feel that i want

00:50:896 - ^^^^^^ ^

00:58:281 - ^^^^^^ ^

01:10:512 - (1) This sliders shape isn't as bad as the previous one, but it's still questionable, Try expanding the size so there's an opening left in the center. that is uglier to me :c its all preference

01:23:666 - ^^^^^^ Note: This one probably can't be expanded, so just change the shape. ^

Overall pretty nice, but this diff feels weird just since it's so vastly different in style from the rest of the set, it's like it was made by an entirely different person, of course I'm guilty of that too so can't be too hard on it, but it just generally makes the difficulty feel out of place, something to consider. Overall the map is pretty good, most of what I saw was very minor, and very much so rank-able with some effort. thanks lol interesting. never heard something like that before.

I saw you considering an extreme diff, I'd be happy to try if you were still interested in making one, however if not that's fine. I DO think the quality of the set is relatively high and you can probably get this ranked. Either way, good luck with this one. :) ehhh ill think about it. thank you lol
thanks for the mod c:
Alpe
Hello from my modding queue

[Easy]
00:21:127 (3,4) - Fix blanket.

[Normal]
00:50:666 (5,6) - Make a blanket of this.

[Hard]
00:01:281 (1,1) - A lot of people say that this wouldn't be allowed in hard difficulties. Let the spinner end earlier.
00:02:666 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - Lol that Copy and Paste. Maybe change?

[Insane]
00:01:281 (1,1) - Let the spinner end earlier.
01:17:666 (5,6) - This jump is really hard. Fix it.

This map is nice at overall~ Like it.
Good luck with Ranking! :)
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Azulae wrote:

Hello from my modding queue

[Easy]
00:21:127 (3,4) - Fix blanket. o woops yes

[Normal]
00:50:666 (5,6) - Make a blanket of this. but i dont want this blanketing

[Hard]
00:01:281 (1,1) - A lot of people say that this wouldn't be allowed in hard difficulties. Let the spinner end earlier. ehh/ ill just remove it
00:02:666 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - Lol that Copy and Paste. Maybe change? i want it copy pasted. theres visual repetition, close to how repetitive the intro is

[Insane]
00:01:281 (1,1) - Let the spinner end earlier. o ye
01:17:666 (5,6) - This jump is really hard. Fix it. its fine imo. its probably just not being held down as a slider long enough

This map is nice at overall~ Like it.
Good luck with Ranking! :)
thanks c:
Yohanes
Hi Kihhou!
Why no extra diff? xDD

Insane
00:12:243 (3) - Clap instead of whistle in this slider's head?
01:25:281 (5,1) - This spacing is a bit jarring imo, especially when first playing. I know it doesn't look as pretty, but how about swap its placement with 01:25:743 (1,3) -
01:27:127 (5) - Add repeat maybe? I think it fits perfectly xD

Normal
01:23:435 (3,4,5) - Looks kinda counter-intuitive lol, why not make it "flowy" like the others

Literally found nothing, really nice & clean map! orz
don't kudos if my mod wasn't helpful lol
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Yohanes wrote:

Hi Kihhou!
Why no extra diff? xDD cuz i cant do it in a way that ill be satisfied with :c i cant do it like https://osu.ppy.sh/b/403276

Insane
00:12:243 (3) - Clap instead of whistle in this slider's head? nah thats not in the music
01:25:281 (5,1) - This spacing is a bit jarring imo, especially when first playing. I know it doesn't look as pretty, but how about swap its placement with 01:25:743 (1,3) - im not entirely sure what you mean by swap placement so i kinda just. made it closer o3o
01:27:127 (5) - Add repeat maybe? I think it fits perfectly xD i prefer not to :c i dont want it to be flowy . i want it sectioned like the music

Normal
01:23:435 (3,4,5) - Looks kinda counter-intuitive lol, why not make it "flowy" like the others o uh ye moved it over lol

Literally found nothing, really nice & clean map! orz wooo :D
don't kudos if my mod wasn't helpful lol
Good luck!
thank you c:
Seijiro
Mod requested in my queue, sorry for being late

[General]
  • Nothing relevant

[Insane]
  • 00:01:281 (1) - I hear this spinner starting from 00:00:820 - tho

00:11:435 (5,6,1) - This pattern feels kinda forced and stands out among the other patterns like 00:10:281 (2,3,4) - or 00:12:127 (2,3,4) - or 00:13:973 (2,3,4) - . Those patterns are using an outer>inner movement, while this one does the opposite, so for consistency what about something like this? (It also plays a bit poorly compared to those other patterns)

00:37:627 (7,1) - This jump is conflict with 00:38:896 (4,5) - : Same visual distance on the play field, yet different timings (first one is 1/2, second one is 1/1)
    Imo you should reduce the spacing for the first one

00:50:896 (2,3,4) - The stack and the passage 3>4 is kinda forced, seeing the direction of 00:50:435 (8,1) - (which is the opposite).
    What about changing the direction of 8 and 1 like this? Having them the other way gives your stack and flow a reason now

01:17:435 (4,1) - Seeing your previous spacings, this is quite misleading: it looks more like 1/2, not 1/1
    Well, on a second thought, probably the direction of 01:17:666 (1) - makes so that the players thinks the flow is broken, therefore waits a bit more to understand it, which may be fine. Anyway, keep it in mind just in case (I wasn't able to find a solution anyway)

[Hard]
  • 00:48:589 (6) - The jump on the next slider feels kinda plane and not emphasized much, so what about moving this circle to around 384;64?
Nice diff

[Normal]
  • Nothing, good job

[Easy]
  • 01:20:204 (2) - Missing Clap and Finish on tail?

That's all from me, nice mapset
GL~
Topic Starter
Kihhou

MrSergio wrote:

Mod requested in my queue, sorry for being late

[General]
  • Nothing relevant

[Insane]
  • 00:01:281 (1) - I hear this spinner starting from 00:00:820 - tho o woops LOL fixed

00:11:435 (5,6,1) - This pattern feels kinda forced and stands out among the other patterns like 00:10:281 (2,3,4) - or 00:12:127 (2,3,4) - or 00:13:973 (2,3,4) - . Those patterns are using an outer>inner movement, while this one does the opposite, so for consistency what about something like this? (It also plays a bit poorly compared to those other patterns) i didnt do it exactly in the url but i got what you meant and did something else similar o3o

00:37:627 (7,1) - This jump is conflict with 00:38:896 (4,5) - : Same visual distance on the play field, yet different timings (first one is 1/2, second one is 1/1)
    Imo you should reduce the spacing for the first onei just changed the pattern of the thing afterwards. reducing the spacing of the first one breaks the consistency in the map

00:50:896 (2,3,4) - The stack and the passage 3>4 is kinda forced, seeing the direction of 00:50:435 (8,1) - (which is the opposite).
    What about changing the direction of 8 and 1 like this? Having them the other way gives your stack and flow a reason now i actually felt this was one of the easiest to play/read o3o compared to the others. i also dont like straight up circular motion all too much if it isnt mirrored

01:17:435 (4,1) - Seeing your previous spacings, this is quite misleading: it looks more like 1/2, not 1/1
    Well, on a second thought, probably the direction of 01:17:666 (1) - makes so that the players thinks the flow is broken, therefore waits a bit more to understand it, which may be fine. Anyway, keep it in mind just in case (I wasn't able to find a solution anyway) yes that was the goal c: ill keep an eye on it lol

[Hard]
  • 00:48:589 (6) - The jump on the next slider feels kinda plane and not emphasized much, so what about moving this circle to around 384;64? nice! did this. except i moved some things a tiny bit to make it look better for my taste
Nice diff

[Normal]
  • Nothing, good job c:

[Easy]
  • 01:20:204 (2) - Missing Clap and Finish on tail? no :/ the musics just weird like that orz

That's all from me, nice mapset
GL~
thanks for the mod!
Natsu
Hi, sorry for late~

General:

1. normal-hitnormal is like 378 kb a bit huge for a hitsound, anyways I did cut a bit of the silent part it should reduce it by 100 kb+ http://puu.sh/mIkgg/d572b2c3e1.wav
  2. Are you sure about this metadata?
Insane:

1. OD so low, I'd go for 7,5 or 8
  2. 00:08:896 (3) - slider tick sounds are so annoying reduce volume by 10% just at the ticks, also the slider tail sound a bit strong so consider reduce volume there too
  3. 00:16:512 (6,7) - rhythm can be better to be honest, I'd make 6 a slider and then a circle in 00:16:743 - following better the melody.
  4. 00:24:820 (1) - seems really off pattern, I mean the slider shape doesn't feel part of the combo 00:25:166 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'd use a straight slider instead, maybe just a copy of 00:25:281 (3) -
  5. 00:31:627 (2,3) - rhythm choice really weird and doesn't follow the active beats in the music, I highly recommend you to try this instead:
  6. 00:40:973 (1) - slider tick sounds awful, reducevolume for 10% on it
  7. 00:42:589 (6,7) - rhtyhm a bit weird, I'd just follow the vocal, since is more noticeable at normal speed
  8. why combos are sometimes following a 1 stanza pattern and sometimes 2?
  9. 00:51:820 (7,8) - 00:57:358 (6,7) - bad stack is on purpose?
  10. 01:10:512 (1) - same as 00:40:973
  11. 01:17:550 - you shouldn't ignore this tbh
  12. 01:22:050 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This part feels a bit harder than the rest, maybe reduce spacing by a bit..
Hard:

1. that OD so low.. use 6 or 6,5
  2. 00:08:204 (1) - reduce slider tick volume by 10%
  3. 00:17:435 (1,2,3) - rhythm on insane its alot better, maybe try the same here, your current one isn't good and don't follow the song really good as insane diff does
  4. 00:24:704 don't ignore this strong drums btw, add a circle fit better the music
  5. 00:41:781 - just use a 1/1 slider and add a circle in 00:42:127 - fit better the music, i really think 00:42:127 - need a click action
  6. 00:55:512 - this really need a click action for obvious reasons
  7. 01:13:973 - add a circle to follow the melody better and to avoid the polarity issue
  8. 01:17:435 - this also need a click action and you should also consider adding something at 01:17:550 -
Normal:

1. 00:02:666 (1) - try to use a better rhythm? just use a repeat slider will follow better the song without increasing the difficulty
  2. 00:04:512 (4) - similar as above:
  3. 00:08:204 (4) - same a repeat slider its better and doesn't increase the difficulty
  4. 00:16:281 (5) - better end this one at 00:16:743 -
  5. 00:19:281 (1) - end this one in the next white tick
  6. 00:25:512 (4) - isn't better to end this one on the previous red tick?
  7. 00:26:666 (1) - at previous white one?
  8. 00:26:666 (1) - on previous white tick?
  9. 00:27:589 (3) - ^
  10. 00:32:204 (4) - Same a repeat slider would work alot better
  11. 00:41:435 (1) - previous white tick?
  12. 00:44:204 (5) -
    I'll stop here I think you can find the others by your own
Easy:

1. Last kiai (well both) can follow the song a bit better and use some more circles instead of just sliders, so imo this diff can be a bit more harder than actually is-
I really did like Insane and Hard diff, so rework normal diff rhtyhm (and maybe some in Easy dif) and send me a forum pm when you feel ready, gonna leave a star icon for now
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Natsu wrote:

Hi, sorry for late~

General:

1. normal-hitnormal is like 378 kb a bit huge for a hitsound, anyways I did cut a bit of the silent part it should reduce it by 100 kb+ http://puu.sh/mIkgg/d572b2c3e1.wav o nice thanks c:
  2. Are you sure about this metadata? uh ye should be o3o source by kwan in the description
Insane:

1. OD so low, I'd go for 7,5 or 8 ok
  2. 00:08:896 (3) - slider tick sounds are so annoying reduce volume by 10% just at the ticks, also the slider tail sound a bit strong so consider reduce volume there tooo ye
  3. 00:16:512 (6,7) - rhythm can be better to be honest, I'd make 6 a slider and then a circle in 00:16:743 - following better the melody. i prefer not to break pattern and rhythm here as it likely to throw people off since the clap pattern continues to this
  4. 00:24:820 (1) - seems really off pattern, I mean the slider shape doesn't feel part of the combo 00:25:166 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'd use a straight slider instead, maybe just a copy of 00:25:281 (3) - truetrue ill make it the same as the other thing tho cuz 00:25:281 (3) - is part of a triangle pattern that doesnt include that
  5. 00:31:627 (2,3) - rhythm choice really weird and doesn't follow the active beats in the music, I highly recommend you to try this instead:
    would rather follow ... bass? guitar? idk what it is but its low pitched lol the thing that i also followed for 00:32:204 (1,2,3) - after
  6. 00:40:973 (1) - slider tick sounds awful, reducevolume for 10% on it ye lol 15
  7. 00:42:589 (6,7) - rhtyhm a bit weird, I'd just follow the vocal, since is more noticeable at normal speed sure. also changed 00:57:358 - for consistency
  8. why combos are sometimes following a 1 stanza pattern and sometimes 2? uh i have 2 stanza all the way except.. transition drums like 00:16:973 (1) - , screaming parts that differ a lot from surrounding parts at 00:22:973 - and 00:30:358 - , slowdown parts like 00:40:973 (1) - 01:10:512 (1) - 01:17:435 - , and for the section at 00:41:435 - , 1 stanza patterns are for the 2 buildup stanzas before repeats of the main rhythm. so like 00:46:973 - 00:54:358 - 01:01:743 - 01:09:127 - another look and i decided transition drums dont really need NC o3o so those are gone lol
  9. 00:51:820 (7,8) - 00:57:358 (6,7) - bad stack is on purpose? oops no i think i messed that up from rotating or osmething
  10. 01:10:512 (1) - same as 00:40:973 yee
  11. 01:17:550 - you shouldn't ignore this tbh making 01:17:435 (4) - into a slider would misrepresent the difference in music between 01:17:666 - and 01:16:512 - and adding a note to 01:17:550 - doesnt represent the slowdown & buildup well :/ imo atm its miss a clap for a better follow of the music
  12. 01:22:050 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This part feels a bit harder than the rest, maybe reduce spacing by a bit.. yaa
Hard:

1. that OD so low.. use 6 or 6,5 ok o3o
  2. 00:08:204 (1) - reduce slider tick volume by 10% yee
  3. 00:17:435 (1,2,3) - rhythm on insane its alot better, maybe try the same here, your current one isn't good and don't follow the song really good as insane diff doesi feel that rhythm is too annoying/difficult to play for hard. i remember i didnt enjoy it lol. having double hitcircles is also too difficult for this part so id rather make it different
  4. 00:24:704 don't ignore this strong drums btw, add a circle fit better the music oops yes
  5. 00:41:781 - just use a 1/1 slider and add a circle in 00:42:127 - fit better the music, i really think 00:42:127 - need a click action i actually think the opposite o-o i feel that would make the object density too high relative to 00:42:358 (3,4,1) - that has a stronger vocal section and 00:42:127 - is sort of a pickup note
  6. 00:55:512 - this really need a click action for obvious reasons uhh doesnt it already have some action there?
  7. 01:13:973 - add a circle to follow the melody better and to avoid the polarity issue this breaks consistency with the other 3/2 pauses and shouldnt be too big of a polarity problem as its consistent within the music and is preceded by 3/2 to match the polarity
  8. 01:17:435 - this also need a click action and you should also consider adding something at 01:17:550 - got the action goin but 01:17:550 - same as insane
Normal:

1. 00:02:666 (1) - try to use a better rhythm? just use a repeat slider will follow better the song without increasing the difficulty ok o-o
  2. 00:04:512 (4) - similar as above: ^
  3. 00:08:204 (4) - same a repeat slider its better and doesn't increase the difficulty a sure. a little worried about the 2/1 spacing at 00:04:281 - tho
  4. 00:16:281 (5) - better end this one at 00:16:743 - that would follow guitar better but the way it is now follows drums better and is more consistent with the previous patterns. for the consistency, id rather keep as is
  5. 00:19:281 (1) - end this one in the next white tick o ye
  6. 00:25:512 (4) - isn't better to end this one on the previous red tick? errr this is a bit complicated and it seems you really want this o-o ill just discuss it a bit with you
  7. 00:26:666 (1) - at previous white one?
  8. 00:26:666 (1) - on previous white tick?
  9. 00:27:589 (3) - ^
  10. 00:32:204 (4) - Same a repeat slider would work alot better ye fixed
  11. 00:41:435 (1) - previous white tick?
  12. 00:44:204 (5) -
    I'll stop here I think you can find the others by your own
Easy:

1. Last kiai (well both) can follow the song a bit better and use some more circles instead of just sliders, so imo this diff can be a bit more harder than actually is- i mean i dont think i have much options on how to map the kiai lol given the typical easy diff restrictions as main rhythm is 3/2 all the way except for the bits like 01:16:050 - but i need that to be a slider tail b/c its 3/2 all the way before that. so i cant space into a circle with 3/2 spacing.i think. do you have any ideas? :/
I really did like Insane and Hard diff, so rework normal diff rhtyhm (and maybe some in Easy dif) and send me a forum pm when you feel ready, gonna leave a star icon for now
thanks for modding! c: uhhh ye ill talk to you about the normal
Natsu
We did talk a bit more about normal in game and should be fine~ GL
Kushigimitame
can i adding my diff ;-; i mean GD
Topic Starter
Kihhou
Sorry :/ you're a bit late as its bubbled now and I don't take gds from people I don't know anymore
Avishay
Hey.

[General]
  1. Consider adding 'Saitama' to the tags as the BG is full of him lol.
[Insane]
  1. 00:26:204 (8,9,10,11,1) - Stacking 5 notes like this ruins the intensity of the vocals that land on 00:26:435 (10,11,1) -, so I'd recommend a slider or some repositions as the last 3 notes have much more impact. I am aware it goes with the consecutive drums, but what I said still stands heh.
  2. 00:52:973 (2) - Rather than this bland slider, why not fill the emptiness with a pattern that supports the vocals? Something like that http://puu.sh/nDMEN/2cc8fd58cd.jpg as the downbeat doesn't really have any significant appearance in this combo.
  3. 01:14:550 (7,1) - Is this stack really necessary? It makes things tight more than it should, and it is the only stack in the whole kiai sections, 0.5x spacing would work well just like at anyother place.
  4. 01:24:935 (4,5) - I don't feel like having those too close is the right choice, especially because of the placement of 01:25:743 (1) - and the overall intensity in the end of the kiai, here's just a random idea - http://puu.sh/nDMSs/657604506f.jpg
  5. 01:26:089 (2,4) - More of a suggestion than an improvement, but how about CTRL+G on those individually? imo it gives a slightly better feel with the movement.
Everything else is okay, call me back.
Topic Starter
Kihhou

Avishay wrote:

Hey.

[General]
  1. Consider adding 'Saitama' to the tags as the BG is full of him lol. LOL true
[Insane]
  1. 00:26:204 (8,9,10,11,1) - Stacking 5 notes like this ruins the intensity of the vocals that land on 00:26:435 (10,11,1) -, so I'd recommend a slider or some repositions as the last 3 notes have much more impact. I am aware it goes with the consecutive drums, but what I said still stands heh. mm i agree with 00:26:666 (1) - but i just dont feel pickup note vocals are worth breaking drum buildups so i only made it spaced for 00:26:550 (11,1) - o3o
  2. 00:52:973 (2) - Rather than this bland slider, why not fill the emptiness with a pattern that supports the vocals? Something like that http://puu.sh/nDMEN/2cc8fd58cd.jpg as the downbeat doesn't really have any significant appearance in this combo. did something but i didnt want to break the pattern i had next so instead of a slider i just made it a circle. did the same for 01:07:743 (2) -
  3. 01:14:550 (7,1) - Is this stack really necessary? It makes things tight more than it should, and it is the only stack in the whole kiai sections, 0.5x spacing would work well just like at anyother place. tbh at first it was like this cuz i ran out of room for my pattern lol but then i started to like it cuz i felt like it matched how at this point, the melody ends and repeats again. it makes for a sort of separation in the repeats while still fitting with how the end of the melody plays lower pitched notes and never goes below the note at 01:14:666 - , so i felt 01:14:666 - was significant enough for a difference in spacing while fitting the music. if there wasnt screaming at 01:21:935 - , i wouldve mapped the same thing there.
  4. 01:24:935 (4,5) - I don't feel like having those too close is the right choice, especially because of the placement of 01:25:743 (1) - and the overall intensity in the end of the kiai, here's just a random idea - http://puu.sh/nDMSs/657604506f.jpg increased spacing but didnt make it have such intense back and forth between 01:24:935 (4,5) - jump cuz it feels like its slowing down to me with the drums
  5. 01:26:089 (2,4) - More of a suggestion than an improvement, but how about CTRL+G on those individually? imo it gives a slightly better feel with the movement. ehh i prefer it the way it is since im not looking for a more smooth motion. id like to keep my angles sharp to match the sort of on and off of the guitar here
Everything else is okay, call me back.
thanks for modding c:
Topic Starter
Kihhou
avian avishay rechecks

SPOILER
2016-03-13 01:51 Avishay: alright let's recheck now
2016-03-13 01:53 Avishay: 00:37:627 (7,1) - Is that spacing increase really necessary in the inbetween section? the downbeat is not that strong
2016-03-13 01:53 Avishay: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/865851 JAM Project - THE HERO!! ~Ikareru Kobushi ni Hi wo Tsukero~ (TV Size) [Insane]]
2016-03-13 01:53 Kihhou: i want spacing to get the cursor moving
2016-03-13 01:54 Kihhou: its a pretty strong shift in tempo to me
2016-03-13 01:56 Avishay: alright, this diff is clear then
2016-03-13 01:56 Kihhou: nice c:
2016-03-13 01:58 Avishay: actually I went through some rhythm on Hard and checked something in Insane again
2016-03-13 01:58 Avishay: 00:30:358 (1) -
2016-03-13 01:58 Avishay: why isn't it a repeat slider like 00:31:281 (1) - ?
2016-03-13 01:58 Avishay: same rhythm and it works really well with the vocasl
2016-03-13 01:58 Avishay: vocals*
2016-03-13 01:58 Avishay: also
2016-03-13 01:59 Avishay: don't you think that this pattern puts excessive pressure on 00:30:935 (3) - and 00:31:858 (3) -
2016-03-13 01:59 Avishay: while the star of this pattern should be the ending of the slider before then
2016-03-13 03:00 Kihhou: which note?
2016-03-13 03:00 Avishay: 00:30:704 (2,2) - sliderend of those
2016-03-13 03:01 Kihhou: i had a lot of trouble with the rhythm here before
2016-03-13 03:01 Avishay: 00:30:704 (2,3) - while this put some nice emphasization with the spacing 00:31:627 (2,3) - has a smaller spacing and it's wrong
2016-03-13 03:01 Avishay: uhm
2016-03-13 03:01 Kihhou: it just didnt add up since theres strong vocals at 00:30:704 - and drum at 00:30:935 -
2016-03-13 03:01 Kihhou: so i just mapped sliders to uh. i think its the bass. im hearing
2016-03-13 03:02 Kihhou: ye bass
2016-03-13 03:02 Avishay: http://puu.sh/nEQF8/237a0429de.jpg this rhythm seems to work really well
2016-03-13 03:03 Kihhou: i think i considered this before
2016-03-13 03:03 Kihhou: one option would be to stack 2 and 3 and jump for 4 but that wouldnt fit well with the rest of the map and the emphasis would still be off
2016-03-13 03:04 Kihhou: or i stack them all, in that case i think it would section this part of the music into 2 which seems unfitting
2016-03-13 03:04 Avishay: just from 2 to 3 that is stacked with 4 is an option too
2016-03-13 03:04 Avishay: but here's another rhythm
2016-03-13 03:04 Avishay: http://puu.sh/nEQLc/aa1e032fd4.jpg
2016-03-13 03:05 Avishay: basically the scream ends on the slider but you compensate for it with the sharp and hard movement
2016-03-13 03:05 Avishay: could move 3 somewhere else too
2016-03-13 03:11 Kihhou: i like http://puu.sh/nEQLc/aa1e032fd4.jpg
2016-03-13 03:11 Kihhou: fixed
2016-03-13 03:11 Avishay: did you do it for the next combo too?
2016-03-13 03:11 Kihhou: ye
2016-03-13 03:11 Avishay: and don't forget to put whatever hitsounds needed
2016-03-13 03:12 Kihhou: ye ;-;
2016-03-13 03:12 Avishay: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/867343 JAM Project - THE HERO!! ~Ikareru Kobushi ni Hi wo Tsukero~ (TV Size) [Hard]]
2016-03-13 03:12 Avishay: 00:30:358 (1,4) - I feel like there are too many reasons to not do this, so why ;;
2016-03-13 03:13 Kihhou: same thing as insane where i have problems with the rhythm for this lol
2016-03-13 03:15 Avishay: it is problematic indeed hmm
2016-03-13 03:16 Avishay: http://puu.sh/nERcb/34b1488989.jpg
2016-03-13 03:16 Avishay: how about this
2016-03-13 03:17 Avishay: or you could just like ignore a drum
2016-03-13 03:17 Avishay: like you do too much in this diff lol
2016-03-13 03:19 Kihhou: lol shhhh i need to make it easier ><
2016-03-13 03:20 Avishay: then simple 1/1 will work I guess
2016-03-13 03:20 Avishay: better than 1.5 beat slider
2016-03-13 03:21 Avishay: or a 5 note stream lol
2016-03-13 03:22 Kihhou: lol uh
2016-03-13 03:22 Kihhou: ye that works fixed
2016-03-13 03:22 Kihhou: 00:31:281 (1) - did i have this NCed?
2016-03-13 03:22 Kihhou: i forogt
2016-03-13 03:22 Avishay: no
2016-03-13 03:23 Kihhou: neat
2016-03-13 03:24 Avishay: star rating doesn't really do justice in a song like this lol
2016-03-13 03:26 Kihhou: i know lol
2016-03-13 03:27 Avishay: 00:37:743 (1,2) - I think the movement from the slider onto the slider could be a bit nicer
2016-03-13 03:27 Kihhou: for hard?
2016-03-13 03:27 Avishay: ACTION is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/866134 JAM Project - THE HERO!! ~Ikareru Kobushi ni Hi wo Tsukero~ (TV Size) [Easy]]
2016-03-13 03:27 Avishay: forgot soz
2016-03-13 03:28 Avishay: normal is competely okay
2016-03-13 03:28 Kihhou: nicee
2016-03-13 03:28 Avishay: `01:01:743 (3,4,1) - this is probably a bit confusing as new players will interpret the movement from 3 onto 1 rather than 4 and will miss because of the low AR
2016-03-13 03:29 Kihhou: wait
2016-03-13 03:29 Kihhou: im still on 00:37:743 (1,2) - lol
2016-03-13 03:29 Avishay: just comment on it when you can lol
2016-03-13 03:29 Kihhou: do you mean i should change the hitcircle to slider?
2016-03-13 03:30 Avishay: no I mean that the movement from the slider could be a bit nicer since the circle is placed lower than the expected placement with the slider's movement
2016-03-13 03:32 Kihhou: ohhhh you confused me cuz you said from the slider onto the slider lol
2016-03-13 03:32 Avishay: oh shit
2016-03-13 03:32 Avishay: soz
2016-03-13 03:32 Avishay: a bit tired
2016-03-13 03:32 Avishay: 01:04:512 (2,3) - don't you think it looks a bit weird and could look much neater? http://puu.sh/nERMT/b31ee0516c.jpg http://puu.sh/nERNk/1d0cea34f9.jpg
2016-03-13 03:33 Avishay: 01:16:512 (2,3,1) - confusing for same reasons mentioned before, could be fixed by changing the first slider to something like http://puu.sh/nERQM/941b21d671.jpg
2016-03-13 03:34 Avishay: 01:20:204 (2) - damn that sliderend is awkward as hell, nothing land on there
2016-03-13 03:34 Kihhou: i fixed the one before but i think 01:16:512 (2,3,1) - is fine
2016-03-13 03:34 Kihhou: as it curves into the hitcircle rather than the long slider
2016-03-13 03:34 Avishay: lands*
2016-03-13 03:35 Kihhou: i cant do anything about that lol
2016-03-13 03:35 Kihhou: thats just how the guy made the music ;-;
2016-03-13 03:35 Kihhou: decided to not put a drum hit. on where hes been putting a drum hit the entire song LOL
2016-03-13 03:36 Avishay: wouldn't a hitsound help or something as you mapped this non-existent note on all diffs
2016-03-13 03:36 Kihhou: ive been contemplating whether that would do the song justice
2016-03-13 03:37 Kihhou: b/c its intentionally off maybe to incorporate the craziness that happens at kiai
2016-03-13 03:37 Avishay: yeah that actually sounds awkward hitsounded, just leave it like that I guess
2016-03-13 03:37 Kihhou: rip
2016-03-13 03:38 Avishay: anyway that's it, just update and I'll qualify whenever I can since I prob need to wait a few hours to do so
2016-03-13 03:41 Kihhou: cool c: thanks!
Avishay

Fixed a weird rhythm in Insane, Hard, and made some small newbie-friendly improvements on Easy.

Spread overall is fine, Normal uses 1/2 often and the structure is slightly more complex than Easy, it goes well onto the higher diffs too, it's just that the SR system doesn't do justice for the song and the map.

Kihhou will post chatlog since my pc and client got something messed up.

Will qualify when possible.
Blizs
Tatakau... KIHHOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!~~~~~~
Avishay
Okoratu
congrats kihhou !!
Natsu
yoooooo finally! XD
Anxient
congratz!
i feel like the map could be harder tho, but thisll do! :D :D
IamKwaN
Ah, shit. I forgot to tell you to fix the romanization as we are forced to use Hepburn romanization under the Ranking Criteria.

Please change the "wo" in the romanised title to "o". You can poke me for a bubble after fixing the title.

Really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please don't slap my face ;w;..
Natsu
Call me back for requalify / rebubbled
Bearizm
god damn it just as I hd the insane xd
show more