forum

Mouse or Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_7415093
I am stuck between a 6-8 year old mouse and a half working Wacom Intuos CTLl-480. What do I do?

I am testing in windows 7 soon to see if the lag for any of the two devices clears a lot or not.
Mr Meeseeks_old_1
what do u mean by a half working ctl 480. I mean if it cant function well enough for osu then use the mouse
A Medic
Whatever you're best at.
Flower Shop
Play what you're more comfortable with, or I guess the one that works. Depends on what you mean by half working :P
Szymek
I prefer tablet :)
Nightblade
-
Vexx
If the tablet works well enough to play osu, use it. In the long run, it's easier than mouse imo (I have used both). If the tablet doesn't work, then you have no choice but to use the mouse XD
Tbh
It's really all preference. I often hear people say the tablet is better and I think this is because we've spent more of our life holding a pencil than a mouse so it feels more natural. Thus the skill curve is not as steep as opposed to a mouse. However, that doesn't make the mouse bad and there are a lot of good mouse players such as Doomsday. But at the end of the day it's you who decides what you use, not randoms on the forums :) :)
numi_old_1
Preference but i think it more fun to play with a tablet.
Deimousxo
Just play whatever you feel most comfortable with.

On my own, I'd always prefer tablet over mouse because it feels more natural with a pen for me.