forum

Deciding between two tablets.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ner_old_1
Hello. I never use these forums so please pardon me if this is in the incorrect place. My current tablet is a little busted so I've been meaning to purchase another one. I've read the wiki article and found this. However I found this which is cheaper. I'm not familiar with all these tablets at all so I would like some help.

-Thanks!
Mahogany
Well, what do you want help with? If you only intend to play osu! with your tablet, most people would recommend a Huion 420/H420.
Topic Starter
Ner_old_1
Sorry, I was incredibly vague. I already have the Huion 420, but that's the one which is a little busted. I'd like to know what the differences between the tablets are and which one is better for osu.
Mahogany
Well, if you're unsatisfied with your Huion Tablet, I know that Wacom tablets generally have a larger area total, so you have more space to rest your hand, and the potential for a larger active area. Also, Wacom pens do not require batteries, and are lighter than Huion pens.

I'm sure there are more differences, but I don't actually own a Wacom tablet myself, so I'll let somebody else fill in whatever gaps I might have left.
Ninonuko
I have ctl-480,
But I'm bad at drawing, so I don't have anything to tell you to get it if you want to draw.
And I don't have any other tablet to compare for playing osu!.
So, what do you want to know from me as ctl-480 owner?
A Medic
CTL-480 if you can find one get one.
Flower Shop
The tablet quality isn't that much important since it's just osu! and chances are you won't be doing much to beat it up. I have the intuos and I'm really satisfied with it.