^^
N0thingSpecial

z92 wrote:

Angel Beats. Thank me later.
ha

chaee wrote:

Anohana
HA.

I would say Rage of Bahamut: Genesis/Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis. That is if you like medieval fantasy adventure
Telstra3G

chaee wrote:

Anohana
+1
memecena
himouto umaru chan
DeletedUser_6709840
Prince of Stride: Alternative
- PICO -_old
Highschool DxD S1-S3 8-)
Reksai
12 episode animes... so no one gonna mention Monster Masume? Legit the best anime I've seen in a while.
Kyozoru
Anohana
Hibiya-chan
No Game No Life. I'm surprised nobody mentioned that yet lol.
Mogsy
all y'all giving life to a 5-month necrobump

also, Madoka Magica.
AutoMedic

Mogsworth wrote:

Madoka Magica
meme the animation

also special mention goes to anohana and ngnl. both are good
Meah
NGNL and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mogsy

Meah wrote:

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mahouka was 26 episodes, try again

Also, not to be picky but Anohana is 11 episodes.
Meah

Mogsworth wrote:

Meah wrote:

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mahouka was 26 episodes, try again

Also, not to be picky but Anohana is 11 episodes.
my bad. Wrong title :D
Hibiya-chan

Mogsworth wrote:

also, Madoka Magica.
Go with the flow~ everyone else posted like it was nothing lol
I wish I haven't watched Rebellion coz it just made me more uncontented with the anime.

OT: Also, for a 12 episode anime, Angel Beats, Anohana and Charlotte sure wrapped the story up without the need of a second season. (Generelizing they're all 12 eps since they're close to 12 eps xD)
AutoMedic
Charlotte definitely felt rushed. A 24 episode season or even splitting it to two season could've made it a bit more bearable. It's more or less like a washed out version of Angel Beats
Mogsy

_StormEx_ wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

also, Madoka Magica.
Go with the flow~ everyone else posted like it was nothing lol
I wish I haven't watched Rebellion coz it just made me more uncontented with the anime.
make me

Also, I don't particularly like Rebellion? It's a film with gorgeous visuals and a neat twist that requires SUPREMELY out-of-character actions from Homura. I actually think the best ending to the TV series is the bittersweet ending, where it gives the most thematic resonance to the main ideas of the show.

AutoMedic wrote:

Charlotte definitely felt rushed. A 24 episode season or even splitting it to two season could've made it a bit more bearable. It's more or less like a washed out version of Angel Beats
Oh, Charlotte. I really enjoyed a lot of it for the first half and really hoped it would've stuck with the death of Ayumi since what it does to Yuu's character is actually really great stuff, but dang, it tried to cram an entire cour's worth of story development into four episodes (including an entire spinoff show scenario into its finale). It's such a mess, but I can't help but respect what it was doing for about half of its runtime.
raiguard
Definitely ERASED (can't remember the Japanese name).
Hibiya-chan

Raiguard wrote:

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Yup, best NTR anime lol
Rurree
I'm sick of anime because of all these one-cour anime that are horribly rushed and basically trash.

My favorite has to be Haibane Renmei though, still one that I'd watch again even if I have moved on.
Chaely

_StormEx_ wrote:

Raiguard wrote:

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Yup, best NTR anime lol
definitely!
mulraf
definitely (already mentioned or obvious but nvm):
- madoka magica
- erased
- one punch man
- zankyou no terror (11 episodes)

not everyone's cup of tea i guess but i love them:
- aoi bungaku (actually probably my favorite of all of the ones on the list here)
- serial experiments lain

decent shonen stuffs (bit standard but pretty good imho):
- shingeki no bahamut
- zettai karen childen - the unlimited: hyoubou kyosuke (there's some shows that are in the same universe i heard but i only watched that one and you don't need to watch the other ones to understand)
[ LJ ]
One punch man is the best 12 ep anime for me