v1.1 (12/31/2015)

Added taiko and CTB elements (except the catcher one), and some small tweaks

v1.0 (12/27/2015)

Initial release
To-Do List
- Skinning mania (?) and fruit catcher

- Polishing current design

- HITSOUUUNDS!

Oh, and if you want to contribute or have any suggestion, you can drop your message here or by PM :)
SPECIAL THANKS to flyte (I used his design for some of the elements) and for those who have downloaded my skin! :D Lastly, don't forget to drop your feedback here!
Midas Gold
I loved how your skin looks like! It has a nice touch of the default theme, giving some stilysh "Update" to the osu skin! Every looks awesome, the hit circles, the icons, scoreboard, sliderball, spinner, loved it all! Nice work! I'm looking foward for more awesome skins like this one
Vignette
can't download off of drive (browser issue), might want to make a mirror
Topic Starter
Dichi
Added mirror link (MediaFire). Sorry for your inconvenience!
Vignette
thanks pal
_Indeketsu
That UI :)
nat2011
more modes for this skin like mania taiko ctb
Topic Starter
Dichi

nat2011 wrote:

more modes for this skin like mania taiko ctb
All other mode skin elements creation are in progress so stay tuned for the update ;)
Karamatsu
love it...
Topic Starter
Dichi
[UPDATE V1.1]

New skinning elements added : Taiko and Catch The Beat! Now you can enjoy these game modes using this skin. I haven't created mania elements yet, since (in my opinion) skinning mania could take a pretty long time to complete.

Screenshot provided in the first post.
Vignette
dude this is frickin sexy
Ben_5917
inb4 new deafult skin
Topic Starter
Dichi
[UPDATE V1.11]

First of all, sorry for updating so often! This is mainly because of a mistake I did on the previous update (you'll see why). Oh, and this is minor update so you can *peacefully* ignore this. For those who already downloaded v1.1 and don't want to redownload, you can just download the patch provided below.

What's on this update?
- Changed the followpoint animation
- Scorebar-bg realignment
- Replaced taiko-flower-group with blank image
- Fixed the taiko-roll-middle@2x (most fatal error)

Beware, boring text (I'm not kidding)
Well, to be honest, I created those elements in Flash. In taiko, there is one element called taiko-roll-middle and it has special properties; the width must be 1px long. Flash couldn't export image less than 4px in height or width, so I had to resize it manually in Photoshop. For some reason, Flash messed up the image and I haven't noticed it. I reaaally sorry.

Click here to download the patch. (make sure to copy and replace all the files in the patch folder to X:\osu!\Skins\Esphimere)

As always, I really appreciate your feedback so do not hesitate to drop one here!