forum

help with hidden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
luckyone
So im kind of new to hidden and i am having a hardtime with stacks. Do you have any tips or any good skins for hidden. The problem is i can't always tell the difference between dubble stacks or tripple stacks.
Mahogany
I don't really have any advice aside from "Play More". You'll grow to learn the difference between doubles and triples.

Unless you're using the default skin or a horrible themed skin I doubt you'll need a better skin.
Meah
Play it in no mod and remember where the stacks are or just follow the beat of the song
A Medic
1. Try different skins
2. Play more
RedKing
To this day I find it difficult to distinguish between doubles and triples, especially with AR10. I say just either try and focus really hard on reading or just memorise where each one is. :) hope that helped
Vapor
have you tried listening to the song? you're playing a rhythm game so following the rhythm is likely going to tell you how many notes should be there.

also play more.

also, also 13
Irreversible
As Meow Mix mentioned, if you are unsure it's a good thing to give it a go with no mod first. But following the song isn't always that good, especially if the map is kinda meh (from my experience at least).
Flower Shop
I had this problem too, but really I just kept playing more and I could see and identify triples clearly. Since I could identify triples I also knew when it wasn't a triple and just a double. So listen to the music, feel the rhythm, and just play more.
Lavax303
I really don't like new hidden, not it's too hard or something, it just feels really not comfortable to play it anymore.