forum

So eesily suede,Think four yourselve Wonce in a wile.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kuronus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Hahahahahaha LH
Topic Starter
Kuronus
Hahahaha, Yes yes, I sey whee all gow with the flough, evan if their is a watterfall live gose on rite after, sow now worrys. :)
awp
You are either a master troller or very naive - I know which side of the fence LH is on with this one though.
Topic Starter
Kuronus

awp wrote:

You are either a master troller or very naive - I know which side of the fence LH is on with this one though.
Hmmmm...Well I Dont now how too Anser this won...Well all I can say is I dont caer wat other thingk off me, All I caer a bout is wat I thingk off me, An if any won have sum think too say agenst me i wil stike my cheast out an screem In defience, Be cause I now me like nune other, so any unpositive remarks any won have too say too me I realy dont caer, wee are all diffrent so it dose'nt mater how I am or how your, I am Me an your you.
awp
Heh, I know people who arguably know me better than I do.
Topic Starter
Kuronus

awp wrote:

Heh, I know people who arguably know me better than I do.
Reely, That sound kind a nise reely.
Sum peopel Get the rong Idia about whoo they're, They Mistaek Whoo they're with whoo they whant too bee, Id say allway espire too bee your selve,an strife too made you're selve Whoo you reely whant too bee, An that is whoo youre on the in side, Peopel all ways thing "I whant too doo this" or "I whant too say that", Butt than they dont out off feer off rejaction, We'll if sum won rejact you four whoo your on the in side their knot that grate off peopel if you ask me.
Loginer
Good, good, but what do you wish to achieve by posting this on a message board filled with people you don't know? Also, sometimes, ignoring what other people think just isn't a good idea. Even if you're, say, a nazi, you wouldn't walk into the middle of a crowded synagogue, spray-paint a nazi cross onto a wall and shout "HEIL HITLER". <_<
Topic Starter
Kuronus

Loginer wrote:

Good, good, but what do you wish to achieve by posting this on a message board filled with people you don't know? Also, sometimes, ignoring what other people think just isn't a good idea. Even if you're, say, a nazi, you wouldn't walk into the middle of a crowded synagogue, spray-paint a nazi cross onto a wall and shout "HEIL HITLER". <_<
That is a diffrent Storey, Butt your still rite I supose, Butt On the in side you dont wanna get beet up buy angrey peopel,sow keap that kind off stuff at hom XDD

An Im knot reelly tryng too acomplish any thing, Buty who neads too acomplish any thing, Knot everythink in live will hafe A Tarsk, Butt the trouth is meny peopel Just get on heet too talk, Just like in Reel live, I am throwwing out a topic, any won whoo wants too heer or talk about it will, In the end everyone is happy for one thing or the other
awp
Lolginer you socially rejected heathen what happened to you man

rebuttal with hilarious images not exaggerated similes
Loginer
Topic Starter
Kuronus

Loginer wrote:

Know this is the Loginer I no off ^-^
Loginer

Kuronus wrote:

Loginer wrote:

*pic*
Know this is the Loginer I no off ^-^
Thanks, guy who joined yesterday! :D
awp
That's much better
Mogsy

Kuronus wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

Loginer wrote:

I don't fall under any of those points. And stop coloring everything you type, it's annoying. >_>
I agrea with this poste.

Alsow, you life in American, theirs know exceuse four the stewpid speling mistaeks (knot onely are you 18, but English is your fist languaje :|).
I supose you are rite abowt that, but my point stands just as stong
Knot if...
A) ...the speling mistaeks comming from a educaeted individuel are so eesily identifiable (I marked the speling mistaek you maid in bald. Yeah, evan in a sentance that simpel, theirs a speling mistaek) an thay impect the whey peeple vieu you (onestly, I can forgife peeple baste on there backgrounds, but your 18 and in Indiana). Sereously, speling mistaeks ether make peeple look a way in sham or laf uncontrolabley if humorus enuf. In this case, its' the farmer. Also, haveing less speling mistaeks can, whell, make peeple undarstend wat your typeing.
B) ...you brake comon BBS curtesy wile trieng too get you're point acros. Sereously, dont doubbel post and four the sake of evrybodys' eyes', know colloured text. Onestly, lookking at it four sometime hurts my eyes', but that culd just bee me.
C) ...your trieng too make a point that realy didnt have too bee maid. Onestly, all it coms of as is a atack on the charactor of peeple on the fourum, evan if you didnt intand too meen it liek that.

Oh wait, I shuld gust raspond with a imaje, shouldnt I? Whell, Im knot going too doo that, sort off. Instade:

Pleese cheque you're speling an dont make topicks that angar peeple, okey? =3
Rolled
Hey are we as mods required to lock threads where flaming occurs? Without it the forums would suck.
Loginer
It's pretty pointless to lock topics, since the majority of the active users have moderator powers. :/
Oh, and Kuronus, use this.
awp
Hey this is a civil-ish debate I'm willing to let it continue. We are all civil people.

Other than lolginer. But he isn't detrimental to the forum experience either.
Saturos
This thread is full of lulz, false truths, painful reality, horrible typos, overly serious responses, and more lulz.

I enjoy this thread.

awp
;_;

[echo]WHAT THE HELL?![/echo]
NinjaishGuy
dont do drugs son

5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day

brush your teeth twice daily
awp
Just play Backmask by MSI in reverse.
Fraeon
wat
chan

awp wrote:

Isn't backmask in reverse just mask?
mtmcl

LuigiHann wrote:

You are so right, Kuronus! I'm going to paste that message on all the forums I go to :)

Loginer wrote:

And stop coloring everything you type, it's annoying. >_>

awp wrote:

Kuronus wrote:

Hmmmm...Well I Don't know how to Answer this one...

Loginer wrote:

Even if you're, say, a nazi, you wouldn't walk into the middle of a crowded synagogue, spray-paint a nazi cross onto a wall and shout "HEIL HITLER". <_<

Kuronus wrote:

That is a diffrent Story

awp wrote:

Lolginer you socially rejected heathen

Mogsworth wrote:

I marked the speling mistaek you maid in bald.
<3 Osu-ers.

Saturos wrote:

This thread is full of lulz, false truths, painful reality, horrible typos, overly serious responses, and more lulz.
awp

chan wrote:

awp wrote:

Isn't backmask in reverse just mask?
It's full of good messages like "Clean your room" "Get dressed for church"

aka sounds like a nagging mother.
Loginer

NinjaishGuy wrote:

dont do drugs son

5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day

brush your teeth twice daily
I'm not going to let you sway me. This time, I'll think for myself.
Now, where's my Coke bottle? <_<
awp
It's in your crib.
NinjaishGuy
the soda is spiked

soda is always spiked

soda has lots of calories

soda is bad for you
awp
Back to the back

the music is moving