forum

About Osu getting avatars like before [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Senka_old
how do i make my osu get avatars like before =o like saving them automatically in a folder :O???
Starrodkirby86
You're probably thinking of that Avatars folder in older versions of osu!. That was actually meant as a cache to store images so the avatars in-game can reload quickly.

But people thought of it as some default avatar folder you can select off of. Unfortunately, it led into conflicts like this. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14861

Eventually peppy decided to encrypt and relocate the Avatars Folder somewhere else. Or some other method, I forget. The point is though is that the Avatars folder is unobtainable now and there isn't any way to get them back, sorry.
Azure_Kite
This function was removed a long time ago, mainly due to the fact that people were stealing other people's avatars, which got confusing. From then on, there was no way to store avatars in folders. So yeah.

If you wish to store avatars you used/made, make a folder and store them there manually?

EDIT: Starrod you ninja.
Topic Starter
Senka_old

Azure_Kyte wrote:

This function was removed a long time ago, mainly due to the fact that people were stealing other people's avatars, which got confusing. From then on, there was no way to store avatars in folders. So yeah.

If you wish to store avatars you used/made, make a folder and store them there manually?

EDIT: Starrod you ninja.
i see well thats what i was trying to do anyways thanks for the help

TOPIC CLOSED
Topic Starter
Senka_old
what i mean is im trying to restore my old avi's roflmao -.0 dun get me wrong
and

CLOSED XD
mm201

Senka wrote:

TOPIC CLOSED
no u