forum

The Wii game Haruhi Suzumiya, Out in the U.S?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuronus
How popular this anime has gotten in the U.S, almost everyone i know has seen the Hare Hare Yukai, And some of them know it (I know I do!) it has a great story line and Awesome Leading anime people, So do you think the new Haruhi game will make it into U.S Stores?
Or do you even want it to be?
Loginer

Kuronus wrote:

So do you think the new Haruhi game will make it into U.S Stores?
World peaceEnd of piracyThis game releasing in the U.S.Duke Nukem ForeverWhat do all of these have in common?
Topic Starter
Kuronus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
We will never see any of them.

EDIT: Hilarious list of common attributes btw
Topic Starter
Kuronus

awp wrote:

We will never see any of them.

EDIT: Hilarious list of common attributes btw
I know I was just kidden'
Asho_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Kuronus

Asho wrote:

You know, when I saw the first screens for this game, the first thought that came into my mind was "so now we're one step closer to this?"
Hahaha, Yes yes, I know what you mean, When I first saw That it was comeing out for the Ps2 I thought, WOW cool!, but then I saw for the wii, I wonder if it will be the same as the ps2 one, or diffrent?
Behon
Haruhi invading Osu! is far too scary a thought to discuss.

And the show is way, way too niche over here for the games to be commercially successful. They just announced another one for the DS, so if that's a music game, at least you'll be able to import it.
devkit4384
I believe that everybody should convert to haruhi-ism, thus making haruhi god as intended.
Asho_old
Oh, there's a DS one now? Back when this was announced, it was along a PS2 game and a PSP one (all different, they're already released; the Wii one is due November, I think).

By the way,
ROMaster2

Asho wrote:

Topic Starter
Kuronus

devkit4384 wrote:

I believe that everybody should convert to haruhi-ism, thus making haruhi god as intended.
YES, I would follow her Off any cilff!

Download: Magical Trick Society (Cadenza) - Investigation ~ Core 2001 (mikhe) [Lucifer's Myst].osu
Loginer

Asho wrote:

Oh, there's a DS one now? Back when this was announced, it was along a PS2 game and a PSP one (all different, they're already released; the Wii one is due November, I think).

By the way,
*surprise aids*
IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!!
Dark Deception_old

Asho wrote:

O.o