Navi -> No one
Xiz -> No one

N3 (Xiz, Navi)
Navi -> Xiz
Beeboy -> Navi
Zexion -> Chamelo
Chamelo -> Beeboy
beeboy123
So I am confirmed Quack/CPR since if I was a real doctor Frosting would have survived and if I was a do nothing doctor Navi would not have died since scum have no reason to target Navi for a nightkill since there is too much evidence to support me being a Quack/CPR doc and logically no one would risk me being a CPR and scum being a terrible since I would have protected Navi making it 4 town -> 1 scum day phase. Using the logic I am a confirmed CPR/Quack Doctor Chamelo must have protected Navi N2.

Now if I am a CPR frosting would have lived N1 if scum targeted him or scum targeted me(town was pressuring me so dumb), jess(he wasn't doing anything dumb), Chamelo(Chamelo conf town)
Now if I am a Quack doctor Chamelo is confirm town doctor.
Using the logic Chamelo is town with me in all reasonable situations.

Vote: Zexion

Zexion why did you pressure Lincolm but when he got on the hot seat you completely ignored his existence until he got lynched?

Your night actions also make literally no sense to me, why target Jess he was a non-factor during d1 and after confirming you weren't a kill role why target one of your scum reads? They don't add up at all.
Chamelo
Speaking logically, yes, Navi survived N2 because I also targeted him.
Chamelo
That makes N3 actions:
Zexion -> Xiz
Navi -> Xiz
beeboy -> Navi
Chamelo -> beeboy
beeboy123
If I was scum I wouldn't have killed Magic Bomb since he either agreed or never denied to not protect me N2 which is the night he died. He also can't be a weak doctor or he would have died targeting me N1. No one else targeted magic bomb so we know his death was from scum.

Not only are my scum intentions incredibly weird and do little to nothing in regards to making me win as scum.
Zexion's night actions and suddenly switching from pressuring Lincolm to ignoring him and pressuring Xiz are very pro scum intentions.

Also not hammering Lincolm would have given me as a scum a very high chance if any town messed up and accidentally killed a fellow towny to win and not hammering him is totally town so I would have little to no reason to not do it since Lincolm was my town read. I only voted him because I decided if he was town and we lynched no one we would lose anyway because of what I said above.

If I am scum my actions are so bad I should probably be banned from this sub-forum for trolling.
beeboy123

Chamelo_Th wrote:

That makes N3 actions:
Zexion -> Xiz
Navi -> Xiz
beeboy -> Navi
Chamelo -> beeboy
Xiz -> Zexion I forgot that one.
Zexion
I was inactive most of Day 3 due to personal stuff so that's why I never returned to vote. I voted Lincolm at Day 2 btw, in case you're worried about that.

Besides, Lincolm's wagon really lost strenght after D1. If I was scum I could have easily turned things arround. I didn't pay much attention at my night targets and prefered to target inactive people (Jess) or in this case my scumread (Lincolm) in order to see what my role was, it was just a way to see what my role was.

There's one thing I don't like about your analysis tho, and that is assuming everyone (but Lincolm) said the truth about their targets. It's rather dangerous to try to resolve the game via actions.
beeboy123
Town has no reason to lie about night targets o.o because it would make us lose pretty hard towards the end of the game.
If you targeted Jess as a Quack or a CPR he would have died as scum have no reason to target an inactive player. I don't believe it is that hard to come up with that conclusion if you are trying to find out what your role is.

P.S. Chamelo is conf town so you might as well vote me because you don't lose anything.
Zexion
Which is why I didn't target last night. Obviously town have no reason to lie, but scum?

Vote: beeboy123
beeboy123
Picking up prod waiting on chamelo still
Zexion
Same.
beeboy123
While we wait we should play a forum game inside this game of mafia
beeboy123
Like count until the mod makes a post then we have to restart
I will start.

Chamelo
Wow this is hard >.>
beeboy123
I mean you got 2 options, me who has legit evidence following the claimed night actions or zexion who looked towny on D1. <.<
Do you have any questions or anything that could make this easier for you?
Chamelo
Right now I'm looking into the case the you're lying
I mean, no offense, but what if
beeboy123
what if what? how coincidental would it be that I claimed to try a vig the same person you targeted if i was trying to be a fake town vig messing up like that would cost me the game.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing

beeboy123 wrote:

Like count until the mod makes a post then we have to restart
I will start.

I'm itching to assert my dominance after this post with a modkill but my superego isn't letting me.

Vote Count 4.02

[0] Zexion --
[1] beeboy123 -- Zexion
[0] Chamelo_Th --

[0] No Lynch --
Not Voting -- beeboy123, Chamelo_Th

3 alive makes 2 to a lynch.
Deadline for the day is January 29th, at 7:30PM. This is roughly two days from now.
beeboy123
Vote: Zexion

boop boop waiting on chamelo
Chamelo
really
Chamelo
Let's say beeboy really convince me to pick a choice (which, in his mind, wants me to pick Zexion) but Zexion's post hit me hard.

So I'll just YOLO

Vote: beeboy
Chamelo
There are a lot of scenarios that if I replace vig beeboy with scum beeboy it still makes sense.
And a chance that Jess was vig but never got a chance to speak.

No. I will not regret my decision.
beeboy123
You could have let me restate my opinions we had 3 more days I was waiting on you because I wanted to know why you thought I was lying not to force a lynch so I could clarify some of my statements.
Me being scum doesn't make sense because it doesn't explain magic bombs death and on the same night it would have been a major coincidence that I happened to guess that someone targeted Frostings because if no one claimed to have protected him I would have been outed as scum immediately.
Also Zexion's night actions made no sense there was literally no rhyme or reason to support them.

Although this is largely my fault because I was being scum read for a majority of this game and I could have done a better job from stopping that from happening so I can't blame you for thinking I am scum. Also Zexion played this game well because I only thought of him as scum when he was literally the only option. (hence why I voted him so early in the day to give us more time to talk)

GG This was a fun game but we lost town.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Vote Count 4.03

[0] Zexion --
[LYNCH] beeboy123 -- Zexion, Chamelo_Th
[0] Chamelo_Th --

[0] No Lynch --
Not Voting -- beeboy123, Chamelo_Th

Going to school now. Lynch scene when I get the chance.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
The remaining interns corner beeboy. As he slowly tried to back off, he began to try and negotiate his life.
"Guys I can't be a phony doctor, you saw me do the procedures! I'm for real! It's Zexion who's the phony!"
"That's impossible," shouted Chamelo, "Zexion has been proven legit since Day 1!"
Immediately following this, Zexion rushes beeboy as he pauses to think up a retort for this statement.
He takes a scalpel and drives it towards beeboy's face. Beeboy tries to dodge, but his jugular has been nicked. He begins to bleed out rapidly...
"I...was...legit..."

He was a veritable Doctor.
Zexion begins to cackle and turns around to look at Chamelo with a murderous look in his eyes.
"You can't be... No wa-"
Zexion has already closed the difference, but this time has a gun.
He points his gun directly at Chamelo's heart, point-blank.
He fires and the bullet pierces Chamelo's Superior Vena Cava.
Done with his serial killing spree, he calls the don as he begins to exit the building.
"Yeah. The job is done. Lincolm didn't make it though. Yeah I set the bomb. No one messes with the Genovese family and gets away with it. Not even hospitals."

SCUM WIN
Sakura
Gotta love how the game was in Night 2 all game.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
I'm obviously best mod.
Frostings
I don't even know what happened in Day1

Lincolm was so obviously siding with beeboy and beeboy was playing an idiot town

????

1. Beeboy and Lincolm should have both died by Day 3
2. We have 4-5 people left with 1 scum
3. VCA and PoE for the next 2 days until Lylo.
Game should have been easy :(
Frostings
Also I think moving moving forward, future game should impose faster deadlines, because less time makes people actually participate and achieve lynches, without the game repeatedly dying after every night phase
Topic Starter
Ace Timing

Frostings wrote:

I don't even know what happened in Day1

Lincolm was so obviously siding with beeboy and beeboy was playing an idiot town

????

1. Beeboy and Lincolm should have both died by Day 3
2. We have 4-5 people left with 1 scum
3. VCA and PoE for the next 2 days until Lylo.
Game should have been easy :(
Yeah, it was kind of like ????
Topic Starter
Ace Timing

Frostings wrote:

Also I think moving moving forward, future game should impose faster deadlines, because less time makes people actually participate and achieve lynches, without the game repeatedly dying after every night phase
ye, blitz game rules, 96 hour days, 36 hour nights, 12 prod timer.
beeboy123
I can't get over how i was the only one who tried to save our conf town.

Also if town was active I would have no reason to believe Lincolm was town because I was town reading him for contributing in a dead game where he could have just done nothing like 50% of the player base.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
you were a naive doc lmao
Navizel
and I'm a quack. Surprise.
Navizel
oh well. goddamn beeboy is acting so scum.
-[Jess]-
and now i am the only one who do nothing.
good.
beeboy123

Navizel wrote:

and I'm a quack. Surprise.
how did Chamelo live o.o
Navizel
Ace said MB targeted me
beeboy123
Yeah... I just decided assuming he targeted me since it helped my claim lol

edit: I still don't get how Chamelo lived o.o I knew I wasn't necessarily Quack/CPR but I still don't get that. Or did you lie about targets?
Navizel
basically we fucked ourselves up. fake claims and modkill plus inactivity. like I'm one to talk
show more