posted
Total Posts
show more
beeboy123
Let's not claim targets because it will give scum more info then us
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

Let's not claim targets because it will give scum more info then us
what, no, it'll be a lot more helpful for town.

also god damnit why is frostings dead
Navizel
Most likely because killing the nurse means the next doctor that will die won't be "revived"

idk what's a better word
MBomb

Navizel wrote:

Most likely because killing the nurse means the next doctor that will die won't be "revived"

idk what's a better word
well yeah but the fact that there was no kill means that two doctors targetted the same person, it'd be good to know possibilities.
beeboy123
Magic Bomb how would it help town more than scum? It is much easier for scum to figure out who is who compared to town.
Xiz
vote: lincolm
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

Magic Bomb how would it help town more than scum? It is much easier for scum to figure out who is who compared to town.
The only extra info scum has is who shot Frostings, if it was one of them. It's just as easy for scum to get information from it as it is for town, and the information is a lot more helpful in town's hands.
Lincolm
I don't know why I'm still alive...

After read thread, it seems majority agrees I'm scum (though those cases are "meh") so I like to claiming my target first. I targeted Xiz at night.

I rather you guys do not wait again, whether it discuss target claim or night target, or it will ended like previous day so you guys should popcorn each other now. If I may, I will popcorn Xiz or if you guys didn't agree with me then you guys decide. Dunno why you guys see me as scum, but after I flip town, my target information and my flip will helpful, I guess.

And I'm on busy state now, I really thought I gonna get lynched, so I fills my time with a lot of activities (one of them is Shanghai Major lol, I watch it in my spare time). I kinda don't want to read mafia anymore or my rage is going to out again and it effects real life things, except you guys want to hold this game again, I'm checking thread every 24 hours. Good luck for the rest of game.
Xiz
Fuck. That was the first towny thing you said all game Lincolm.

Also I decided to not target anyone.

So, dead game is dead? Because this really fuckin' blows.

vote: Zexicon
Xiz
Actually vote: Navizel
Navizel
why?
Zexion
What's so towny about that, Xiz?

I targeted -[Jess]- last night. I suppose you popcorned me.

MB next.
MBomb
I targetted beeboy.
Chamelo
I didn't target anyone.
beeboy123
Well let's say scum didn't target Frosting and we did then scum knows who our vig is.
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

Well let's say scum didn't target Frosting and we did then scum knows who our vig is.
And we would also assume they were vig.
beeboy123

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

And we would also assume they were vig.
The vig would already be able to assume they are a vig they don't need to claim it to the world
Navizel
Just putting it here:
Navizel targeted Chamelo_Th
- Magic Bomb - targeted beeboy123
Chamelo_Th didn't target anyone
Zexion targeted -[Jess]-
Lincolm targeted Xiz
Navizel
If anything, Vig would've already claimed he targeted Frostings. Hiding it would just make him scummier.
Xiz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chamelo
Nav you forgot Xiz didn't target anyone.
Zexion
I'm on a hurry right now so this is me prod dodging. Will post something else later.
Lincolm
Sorry, my final projects deadline are near (12/1) and I need to finish them.

Xiz and C_Th, why didn't you target anyone?
Xiz
I'm not answering you on purpose Lincolm.
All you gotta do is just read my posts. You clearly have not.
Zexion
I really can't keep up. Sorry guys, I'll be back after all this shit I'm in is over.

@Mod: V/LA for 72 hours.
Navizel
Willing to vote for beeboy tbh
Chamelo

beeboy123 wrote:

I failed to see this one is legit, since from the record no one target Frosting.

And based on no extra death I think Xiz and I is either Quake or CPR.
Chamelo

Lincolm wrote:

Xiz and C_Th, why didn't you target anyone?
We didn't decide who target who before the day ends, so I prefer not to use mine as I might choose the same target with others.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Natalie, why don't you take over suction for a moment.

Vote Count 2.02

[0] - Magic Bomb - --
[0] Zexion --
[0] Xiz --
[0] beeboy123 --
[0] -[Jess]- --
[1] Navizel -- Xiz
[0] Chamelo_Th --
[2] Lincolm -- Zexion, - Magic Bomb -

[0] No Lynch --
Not Voting -- beeboy123, -[Jess]-, Navizel, Lincolm

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline is January 15 at 8:00AM EST (UTC-5). This is roughly 8 days from now.
Zexion is V/LA for 50 more hours
Navizel
Frostings got killed twice wow
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
shh...
beeboy123

Chamelo_Th wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

I failed to see this one is legit, since from the record no one target Frosting.

And based on no extra death I think Xiz and I is either Quake or CPR.
The chance of me being a vig is like 20% (pulled out of ass) I targeted him
beeboy123
To make it more clear I targeted Frosting

I would also prefer if magic bomb stayed on me again this night :)
beeboy123
You guys dun goofed we should have all targeted Frosting since he was conf town and it would have guaranteed his survival.
beeboy123

Navizel wrote:

o3o wut
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

Navizel wrote:

o3o wut
I'm assuming mod messed up or something, from his next post.

Also, game activity is dead. I'd be fine with a lincolm lynch now, for the sake of flips.
Navizel
I'd be fine with a Jess modkill too.
Xiz

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

I'm assuming mod messed up or something, from his next post.

Also, game activity is dead. I'd be fine with a lincolm lynch now, for the sake of flips.
Even I got bored of this game and thats a shocker

vote: lincolm because I've lost all fucks to give
beeboy123
Dem scum motives lol
Vote: Xiz
Xiz
lol beeboy you are a bad player
show more