forum

Medical Mafia II - SCUM WIN

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lincolm

Xiz wrote:

Also because i wanna see him such his own dick so : ;)
So you agree I'm town and Frostings is town? Ayyyy wut?

Zexion wrote:

@Lincolm, why should you live??
What's the point of this question? If you read me I'm scummy, then there is no reason for this before Xiz's vote.

Because I'm town. No one actually build up a case on me, they never answer my arguments nor statement and next thing they withhold their statement because no reason. Basically they said I'm scummy because I'm trying to stir up discussion or how I'm generating it.

And somehow Xiz is saying "Nobody is really talking" when 3 guys is doing all things.
Frostings

Lincolm wrote:

Frostings wrote:

But we don't know what power role we have Lincolm. You should know that as well, since you just got "Doctor" too, isn't that right? :)
......... I think I don't get something. Tbh, I really don't want answer this because this is like you're trying to role fishing rather than lynching me, in the case town is dumb enough to vote me with 3 votes. In other hand, I know I'm fucking TOWN, and I think you're fucking MAFIA.
??? How can I be role-fishing when I know everyone is Doctor? Maybe you didn't know that Lincolm because you got Mafia?
Lincolm

Frostings wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

......... I think I don't get something. Tbh, I really don't want answer this because this is like you're trying to role fishing rather than lynching me, in the case town is dumb enough to vote me with 3 votes. In other hand, I know I'm fucking TOWN, and I think you're fucking MAFIA.
??? How can I be role-fishing when I know everyone is Doctor? Maybe you didn't know that Lincolm because you got Mafia?
How should I know if you're not hard claiming IT when I thought YOU'RE MAFIA?

OMG I'M PLAYING WITH IDIOT

Unvote
Frostings
Every player who is a Doctor is not told which version they are, and will flip as "Doctor"

Sample PM wrote:

Doctor
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Town Doctor.
Abilities:
- Each night phase, you may use a "protection" action on a player in the game. You're not exactly sure what you will do, though.
Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
??????????
Xiz

Frostings wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

But we don't know what power role we have Lincolm. You should know that as well, since you just got "Doctor" too, isn't that right? :)

^ He has a strong point. It's impossible to role-fish. I only know i'm doctor, hence why i'm not saving anyone in the night because im a bad doctor or something.
This is a huge huge slip.

Good catch you delicious magnificent sugary delight.

vote: lincolm

Vote's not moving. I might stop in before the phase ends but i'm good for today.
Xiz
I'll be strongly looking at anyone who disagrees with killing lincolm today.
Xiz

Xiz wrote:

because im a bad doctor or something.

meant to say *might be a bad doctor or something
Zexion
@Mod: Requesting Votecount

I really don't have time, so I did a quick read and I'll get to the point: technically speaking, the only role you can role-fish is Nurse, the rest of them is obviously useless. (to try to rolefish) What Lincolm said doesn't make any sense from a town perspective and yes, obviously is really scummy.

Let's get the order of targets already if we are to lynch now. (So everyone is sure, if they want to act).

PD: Xiz, we have long deadlines because that's the point of a forum game and not a online game like EpicMafia, we are not online all game long.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
That tumor is ridiculously large, this surgery'll take dozens of hours... So who's scrubbing in?

Vote Count 1.03

[0] - Magic Bomb - --
[0] Zexion --
[1] Xiz -- Zexion
[0] beeboy123 --
[0] -[Jess]- --
[0] Navizel --
[2] Frostings -- Lincolm, beeboy123
[0] Chamelo_Th --
[3] Lincolm -- Chamelo_Th, - Magic Bomb -, Xiz (L-2)

[0] No Lynch --
Not Voting -- Navizel, -[Jess]-, Lincolm, Frostings

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline is January 5 at 8:00PM EST (UTC-5). This is roughly 2 days from now.
Jess's V/LA ran out 11 hours ago.
Frostings
wanna target down the playerlist?

1. - Magic Bomb -
2. Zexion
3. Xiz
4. beeboy123
5. -[Jess]-
6. Navizel
7. Frostings
8. Chamelo_Th
9. Lincolm

MB targets Zexion, Zexion targets Xiz, [...] Lincolm targets MB
-[Jess]-
hi
reading now
Navizel

Frostings wrote:

1. - Magic Bomb -
2. Zexion
3. Xiz
4. beeboy123
5. -[Jess]-
6. Navizel
7. Frostings
8. Chamelo_Th
9. Lincolm

and why would I target you?
Frostings
Well, I guess we can target players based on how they've played so far, and maybe make sure no two (three?) players target the same person?
WHY AM I LEADING THE DISCUSSION UHHHH ZEXION TAKE OVER
I don't wanna be held responsible for an accidental town genocide
Frostings
Targeting based on how people played makes it more likely to kill scum, while targeting down the playerlist makes it easier to figure out everyone's roles, at the risk of killing pro-town players

I think we're in a pretty good spot right now, so we probably don't need to risk any town deaths
Lincolm
?????????????????????????????????

Frostings wrote:

??? How can I be role-fishing when I know everyone is Doctor?
Nurse
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Town Nurse.
Abilities:
- Upon the death of a Doctor, you will inherit a protection ability.
Win condition:
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

BEST. TOWN. EVER.

ARE U NURSE OR IDIOT OR MAFIA?

OF COURSE IT IS ROLE FISHING BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO SEARCH THE NURSE INSTEAD LYNCHING ME

JUST KILL ME WON'T POST ANYMORE THANKS TOWN DESERVE FOR LOSE
Lincolm
Vote : Lincolm
-[Jess]-
Arggg.....I have exam now and I can't follow this
the argument of Frostings and Lincolm are dumb.

@mod request a replacement
Frostings
I'm the Nurse :roll:
I've been softclaiming since the beginning of time
Navizel
So that's L-1 again. please don't hammer yet
Chamelo
I'm back!

Will read and post when I'm done with things.
Chamelo
Unvote

Lincolm no, you have so much to live for.
MBomb

Frostings wrote:

1. - Magic Bomb -
2. Zexion
3. Xiz
4. beeboy123
5. -[Jess]-
6. Navizel
7. Frostings
8. Chamelo_Th
9. Lincolm

this is a terrible idea, i'd rather go for a more orientated targetting rather than everyone getting targetted once and then claim who we targetted tomorrow.
MBomb
More oriented on our own reads.
Chamelo
I'd like to believe Frosting's softclaim but his flip-flopping on what to do N1 still bugs me.

I have this idea that only one or two people use their role tonight. With this method we can evaluate each people's role easier, at least easier than evaluating the whole game at once.
Xiz
fucking hell frostings I had your back since the start and you were not under any pressure why did you claim uuuuuugggghhhhhhhh

Chamelo if anything you should think is MORE real by flip flopping because he is constantly re-evaluating his thought process which would end up best for town like wtf lol

This game is cancer lol
Zexion
Sorry for being inactive - I'll probably keep up like this for another week or so, I'll try to keep up on my free time after work and study.

So is Lincolm scumclaiming? That vote seems unnecesary even for a very frustrated town. Also your claim was unnecesary given the circumstances Frostings x_x.

Frostings wrote:

Well, I guess we can target players based on how they've played so far, and maybe make sure no two (three?) players target the same person?
WHY AM I LEADING THE DISCUSSION UHHHH ZEXION TAKE OVER
I don't wanna be held responsible for an accidental town genocide
Wait what's that supposed to mean? If we get to that (doubtful) it probably won't be one's person responsability x_x

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Unvote

Lincolm no, you have so much to live for.
Yeah I guess you could explain this line. So far Lincolm is sounding more and more scummy. (Tho it seems like some kind of joke the way it's worded...)

Will probably post again in about 12 hours or so.
Chamelo
I unvoted because I need to read first, the second line was a favor text.
Chamelo
Also we didn't decide what should we do N1 yet, so a quick hammer will be an advantage to scum no matter it's a bus or not.
Navizel
hi

posting so I won't have to post in the morning again
not really in the mood right now
Frostings
Well I've been planning on claiming from the beginning anyway, and I don't think it matters too much in this setup where night action results are unpredictable, and it pretty much confirms me town
Chamelo
Seeing that no one CC it so... that's pretty much it?
Frostings
uh, isn't the DL like now
MBomb
Idk there's no timezone on the DL.

also damnit why was lincolm not lynched yet
Frostings
might be 8PM PST, so like 10 minutes from now?
Vote: Lincolm :roll:
L-1
Navizel
8pm EST was like 4 hours ago.
Navizel
I will target Cth tonight.
Frostings
Oh it was EST
Not that it matters because No Lynch anyway
Navizel
To everyone, please target somebody else
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Dr. Hawthorne you're going to have to do the surgery on the elevator, we can't get you out.

Vote Count 1.05

[0] - Magic Bomb - --
[0] Zexion --
[1] Xiz -- Zexion
[0] beeboy123 --
[0] -[Jess]- --
[0] Navizel --
[2] Frostings -- Lincolm, beeboy123
[0] Chamelo_Th --
[3] Lincolm -- - Magic Bomb -, Xiz, Lincolm (L-2)

[0] No Lynch --
Not Voting -- Navizel, -[Jess]-, Lincolm, Frostings

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline was January 5 at 8:00PM EST (UTC-5). This is roughly 8 hours ago.
Searching for Jess's replacement.
Topic Starter
Ace Timing
Since no one was in the mood to look for the phony doctors by the end of the day, everyone just fell asleep in the on-call room.
No lynch has been reached. Night 1 starts now.
show more