forum

wantarou - Classroom no Boukansha

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Hanashi-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 10:32:04 PM

Artist: wantarou
Title: Classroom no Boukansha
Tags: vocaloid kagamine len bystander
BPM: 180
Filesize: 3504kb
Play Time: 03:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.41 stars, 159 notes)
  2. idk (1.74 stars, 46 notes)
  3. Normal (1.65 stars, 23 notes)
Download: wantarou - Classroom no Boukansha
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"You're like that too? I'm sure we'll get along."
Mapset #19?18

not very important message for some but still pretty important *ahem* *ahem*
Hey guys, it's Hanashi, back from a pretty long hiatus from osu! altogether. I know I've fallen short of other people's expectations in my past mapsets, and have saddened quite a few mappers for my lack of motivation to rank maps with their very own GDs. I'm still deeply disappointed in myself until now and I just wanted to say sorry to those people again >.<. But the past is in the past, and I have already made mistakes, so I wouldn't make them EVER again. The two purposes of this mapset are to have a fresh start once again, and have a mapset FULLY made by ME so if this map goes flop, only I experience the consequences. Anyways, back to this mapset. wantarou, at least when I discovered him, is a pretty obscure vocaloid producer, with pretty obscure songs (that are actually SUPER good), so you should go check them out. Also, I'm planning to make more beatmaps for particular vocaloid songs (both popular and not very known) in the future, so watch out for that!! ^^

Updates
12/25/15 - Upload
12/26/15 - Fix broken mp3
12/27/15 - Fix offset to 805, fix preview point
6/11/16 - Resurrect after almost a year in the grave! Update both easy and a new hard diff
7/5/16 - Easy finished!!!
7/6/16 - Normal added
BladesofSteel
Uhm, I have a question. Was the song meant to be cut off at 02:30:955 ?
Topic Starter
-Hanashi-
@BladesofSteel Oh oops I didn't see that. I'm such a klutz. >.<
Let me fix the mp3
All right, fixed. Ready for timing mod.
Sjelen
Hello.
Your offset: 00:00:805
Good luck :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.