forum

NeOsu TIARA (NeOsu 7) [STD | Taiko | CTB | o!M]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OsuMe65

Be known! Be crowned! The TIARA's above!

:arrow: All modes supported; HD/SD supported
:arrow: Redesigned OCs
:arrow: 95% "Minimalist-ic"
:arrow: New Animations
:arrow: New Voices (CV: Satou Sasara™, from CeVIO Creative Studio S)
:shock: Huge size (77MB)

will be added soon...

Merry Christmas~ OsuMe here presenting NeOsu 7IARA (TIARA), the 7th skin in the NeOsu series. This skin, this time, uses mostly 2 colors: #005380, the 50% brightness counterpart of the series' main color, #009aef, and #f09800. Styling is pretty much my experiment and the design, overall, is flat because why not? By the way, Translations for this skin are not available due to the fact that it's difficult to apply translations with the skin's current design (though ARKADIA can; will be released next year along with the translation sheet). You'll be the judge.

Ah, nearly forgot... I'm using flyte's mod icon design since several months from now, osu!next will come. I'll give him credits for that, due to the fact that he owned these icons and worked hard for it.

As for the skin's size, I was surprised that it's now at 77MB, unlike NeOsu GRAN's 115MB size for some reason that I myself don't know.

Anyway, pro tip: If you will post an "incomplete skin" (game-specific skins), expect and ignore nat2011's arrival at your thread. If you have the guts to reply, then please do so.

More notes soon™
Be known! Be crowned! The TIARA's above!
Topic Starter
OsuMe65
Midas Gold
Another excelente NeOsu! I already love the previous ones and now this one is the one that i'm going to use the most probably!
Great job! I love skins that has a good contrast and yet don't make you go blind. Keep on updating NeOsu with such great improvements!
Chaoslitz
As good as always :3
Garin

OsuMe65 wrote:

HYPE
Ikaros Ku
YAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!
Haskorion
Why aren't all entries of the 6th gen in completed section already?
Topic Starter
OsuMe65

Haskorion wrote:

Why aren't all entries of the 6th gen in completed section already?
I haven't asked deadbeat for that.
65th generation when
deadbeat
WHY IS ALL THIS COOL STUFF HAPPENING WHEN I'M NOT HERE
SERIOUSLY. YOU ALL PLANNED THIS DIDN'T YOU \D:/
snz
Lol 3D Taiko!
Topic Starter
OsuMe65

deadbeat wrote:

WHY IS ALL THIS COOL STUFF HAPPENING WHEN I'M NOT HERE
SERIOUSLY. YOU ALL PLANNED THIS DIDN'T YOU \D:/
It wasn't planned, just... it was "timed properly"
:P
Ben_5917
THE SHIT IS IN, HYPE!

Edit: I think I know why 7iara is smaller than 6ran at ~38MBs becuase the number colors used, the thing looks flat, no cool glows .etc aross (almost) everything
. I'm gonna be sending you a Vietnamese translation for this, which failed on 6ran since laziness, besure the font has Vietnamese/Spainish/Portuguese .etc language support
And yes, I used a number on the first letter on a NeOsu name series
Topic Starter
OsuMe65

Ben_5917 wrote:

THE SHIT IS IN, HYPE!

Edit: I think I know why 7iara is smaller than 6ran at ~38MBs becuase the number colors used, the thing looks flat, no cool glows .etc aross (almost) everything
. I'm gonna be sending you a Vietnamese translation for this, which failed on 6ran since laziness, besure the font has Vietnamese/Spainish/Portuguese .etc language support
And yes, I used a number on the first letter on a NeOsu name series
Flat is justice™ :P

Anyway, please do so, since I'll be using GRAN's translations for ARKADIA
Topic Starter
OsuMe65
Ben_5917
I can't acess it, I need permitsion from you. What?

(Vietnamese translations not done)
Topic Starter
OsuMe65

Ben_5917 wrote:

I can't acess it, I need permitsion from you. What?

(Vietnamese translations not done)
Try it now...
Karamatsu
I really like it...
deadbeat

SushiSenpai wrote:

I really like it...
i don't. this feels like a downgrade compared to some of the other really cool stuff OsuMe65 has released. care to explain the motive behind this skin? what were you aiming for?
Topic Starter
OsuMe65
I was a lazy ass since the making and up until I finished it.
Got more busy with college stuff, so I have to do the downgrade first and hold back to what I was thinking before I started this one.

Anyway, I have to achieve total flatness first, the shit that I can't achieve during NO5.
SS on your screen is mainstream nowadays, so I decided to go for something else like making "E" the new SS. Sounds deceiving, tbh.

In conclusion, I'm finding ways to change themes as I proceed. Not because I am doing it backwards in terms of quality, but because I have to move onwards after working on a single element, no matter what theme it is.

And ya, I have to make up with the loss of my psds due to the fact that my old 500GB drive broke itself after serving our family for 5 years. I'll continue the translations of NeOsu GRAN in ARKADIA. I won't hold back this time.
DarkKazjin
Droooollllll, been waiting so long for a new NeOsu Skin Thanks OsuME !
10/10 skins
Luel Roseline
Woohoo
NicoHolic777
ANOTHER AWESOME SKIN!

Anyway, can I help doing a Thai translation for this, please?
_PinkGuy
NICE! i r8 it 8/8 m8!
show more