3. Development
  4. Completed Projects
show more
posted
範囲変えましたー
posted
Best map for ever xD
posted
Ayy, tried some maps they totally didn't help me get PP, they're quite cool, but they're taking forever - I am downloading them from 3 hours and I've downloaded only 165 ;C
posted
Getting an error when sync'ing it up.

// Configuration
{"application":{"isElevated":"True","lastUpdateCheck":"08-05-2016 11:02:56","version":"1.0.0.6"},"config":{"downloadMirror":"0","updateInterval":"3"},"language":{"code":{"long":"en_US","short":"en"}},"system":{"cultureInfo":"en-US","is64bit":"True","operatingSystem":"6.1.7601.65536"}}

// Exception
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. ---> System.IO.IOException: Invalid string tag
at osu_Sync.OsuReader.ReadString()
at osu_Sync.MainWindow.BGW__Action_Sync_GetIDs_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at osu_Sync.MainWindow.BGW__Action_Sync_GetIDs_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
posted
maybe try downloading a more recent version of the syncer, i'm really unsure. you'd have to report that to the actual developer
posted
Yeah, I had that issue. But then I went to the osu!Sync GitHub and downloaded the latest version and it worked just fine. Here is a link to the original thread. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/270446

Cannot wait to finish loading the compressed pack, and download the beatmaps. I needed to build up my collection.
posted
Can't wait for 32gb of weeb music
posted

- L I T H - wrote:

Can't wait for 32gb of weeb music
ye boi
posted
ok now, when i press sync it says it will shut down.
posted
it crashes whenever I try to synchronize

Any help?
posted
This is amazing, thank you!
posted
please dont bump old topics
this project is deprecated and may be canceled

And if you want a MASSIVE ammount of beatmaps, check out this: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/607469 (more than 150gb)