Total Posts
show more
mijkolsmith
Very nice thread my dude, maybe add jumpstream of fighters :p
Topic Starter
aitor98

mijkolsmith wrote:

Very nice thread my dude, maybe add jumpstream of fighters :p
Feel free to submit everything you want (just replying here with the pack) and I'll give it a look :D
Ochasan
can i post my beatmap?
lot of jack
i think i am going to make jackstream to
Topic Starter
aitor98

Ochasan wrote:

can i post my beatmap?
lot of jack
i think i am going to make jackstream to
This is only for packs, not for beatmaps. Sorry
XII

this pack isn't downloadable anymore

Also if people could stop using mediafire that would be great, not possible to download any of them because of the time it takes to get individual songs.
Topic Starter
aitor98

XII wrote:

Also if people could stop using mediafire that would be great, not possible to download any of them because of the time it takes to get individual songs.
That pack was created like 3-4 years ago, and I couldn't get mirror link though :(. You can check the other o2jam converts, I would recomend Skalim's O2jam conversions. Wide variety of difficulties and manually timed.

Good luck!
fresh_kid

AntoAa wrote:

NotJenny wrote:

7K: Getty vs. DJ DiA - 7144 7K PACK (This converts contais BMS charts, O2jam charts and non submited maps done by ez2dj_7144) Is dead xd

Mirror links or no?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mc3h7kq67zouu ... K.rar?dl=0

I found this one , and it works.
It says file is damaged and moves to "Failed" folder
Topic Starter
aitor98

fresh_kid wrote:

It says file is damaged and moves to "Failed" folder
I downloaded to see if it was wrong but nothing, I have no issues with it.
fresh_kid

aitor98 wrote:

I downloaded to see if it was wrong but nothing, I have no issues with it.
Okay just had to change .rar file extention to .osz instead of unpacking and it worked
-Kirisan-
I know there are already lots of o2jam convert but this is my o2jam v3 convert (the whole game), add it if you want, HP7 OD7 mostly, planning on converting jupiter o2jam too when i have time.
https://mega.nz/#!rMBmSJgZ!RjoFEghDd3Ek ... Kbzghv5gVY
Topic Starter
aitor98

-Kirisan- wrote:

I know there are already lots of o2jam convert but this is my o2jam v3 convert (the whole game), add it if you want, HP7 OD7 mostly, planning on converting jupiter o2jam too when i have time.
Added!
-Kirisan-

aitor98 wrote:

-Kirisan- wrote:

Added!
wrong link xD
Bobbias

XII wrote:

I created that pack.

First, I didn't want one gigantic archive with every file specifically so people could pick and chose what they wanted based on the difficulty levels and folder structure I created.

Second, most filesharing sites did not give you enough space to store all the files I have on there.

Third, I dont believe Mega was actually up at the time I uploaded to mediafire, so there wasn't much choice.

Finally, mediafire works well, doesn't infect you with viruses, and has been around for a long time.
Topic Starter
aitor98
I did answer the same reply a few weeks ago, different reasons, but basically the same.

Although you can have a bad time when trying to download as a bundle, but mediafire is a really good and old website that gives you enough speed to download everything you want.
Bobbias
I wanted to respond personally, just to explain why I did things the way I did. It's not that I didn't consider the effects of how I did it.

I also wanted the ability to add more files at a later date and not have the pain of creating some huge multi-gb archive and uploading the whole thing again any time I added stuff. Though I didn't end up adding anything after I uploaded the KNH collection.
YatsuKaori
Hm still alive this thread?? I just make one packs convert from sm
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/505031 that link. All disclimer from songs and difficulty refers to owner difficulty, others i just convert ^^
Topic Starter
aitor98

YatsuKaori wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/505031 that link. All disclimer from songs and difficulty refers to owner difficulty, others i just convert ^^
This post will be alive for much longer lol.

Referring to the requested beatmap, I think that It doesn't have enough difficulties to tag it as a pack. If you add a few more difficulties, you can reply here again and I'll check your map to see if it's good enough and add it to the thread.
xGoyangi
Hola aitor, soy yo de nuevo goyangi con otras conversiones de o2jam, pero ahora del servidor o2jupiter :D son en total 10GB en 5 partes, espero que alguien lo disfrute :3
Link: I have some problems with my dropbox due traffic (i got block like 9 times now) and i need it for school, i have to control the traffic so if anybody wants the link for o2jupiter packs send me a message or through pm in game.
YatsuKaori

aitor98 wrote:

YatsuKaori wrote:

This post will be alive for much longer lol.

Referring to the requested beatmap, I think that It doesn't have enough difficulties to tag it as a pack. If you add a few more difficulties, you can reply here again and I'll check your map to see if it's good enough and add it to the thread.
ouch, i think i must add 2 difficulty, because i look the max for uploaded on osu forum (24MB)
thank you aitor ^^
Topic Starter
aitor98

YatsuKaori wrote:

ouch, i think i must add 2 difficulty, because i look the max for uploaded on osu forum (24MB)
thank you aitor ^^
You can add an empty diffuclty with the "Marathon" tittle and earn like 100MB more or something like that :D
XII
Could you tag the new ones with the date they were added to the list?

I just realised you had edited it a few times but can't really tell which one I missed, would be useful.
Wh1teh
my third pack: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/509116

Jumpstream of Fighters vol 1. link leads to the pack banner image, instead of the thread/download link.

Thank you for managing this thread aitor.
Yuudachi-kun

Wh1teh wrote:

Jumpstream of Fighters vol 1. link leads to the pack banner image, instead of the thread/download link.

I am so excited
XII

Wh1teh wrote:

Was any of these uploaded to osump?
Wh1teh
I upload almost everything on osu!mp and turn them into a pack later for easier access. There's a limit on how many maps you can have active on the official site, that's why most stuff has to be uploaded elsewhere.
Topic Starter
aitor98
I try to manage this thread as good as I can, but I still have a lot of improve. I'll add the packs soon, don't worry :D

Also, sorry XII for not replying you. I did have the idea of setting the date in each pack as you mentioned, but I can't really start now, there are too many packs already. If there was another solution for it, It'll be really helpful.
XII

Wh1teh wrote:

I upload almost everything on osu!mp and turn them into a pack later for easier access. There's a limit on how many maps you can have active on the official site, that's why most stuff has to be uploaded elsewhere.
Yeah I figured, looks like I have em all already. Thanks for your work!
XII

aitor98 wrote:

I try to manage this thread as good as I can, but I still have a lot of improve. I'll add the packs soon, don't worry :D

Also, sorry XII for not replying you. I did have the idea of setting the date in each pack as you mentioned, but I can't really start now, there are too many packs already. If there was another solution for it, It'll be really helpful.
You could just add a !!new!! tag or something next to the ones you've recently added.

That would still work, people can see what has been here for a while and what hasn't.
Topic Starter
aitor98
I only add the new tag when the pack is completely new, also, checking comments can help you (it may be boring ikr) because almost all the packs that I add are requested here :D
Topic Starter
aitor98
Okey, I fixed the Jumpstream of Fighters link (sorry about that) and I added your 3rd pack Wh1teh.
XII
-Kirisan-

aitor98 wrote:

-Kirisan- wrote:

Added!

You got it wrong. When i said "wrong link", it meant u put the wrong link, my mega link's still the same and works well xD
Topic Starter
aitor98

-Kirisan- wrote:

You got it wrong. When i said "wrong link", it meant u put the wrong link, my mega link's still the same and works well xD
I just wanna kill myself holy !$%&... I'm making too many mistakes this week, I'm sorry.
Topic Starter
aitor98
Edit: -Kirisan-'s convert fixed and AFOTHER's pack has been added .
[Crz]Noire

aitor98 wrote:

Edit: -Kirisan-'s convert fixed and AFOTHER's pack has been added .
rip xgoyangi o2jupiter maps you forgot to add them on your list
WarXdoud
So many packs and the songs are awesome :) Thanks, I can train more now :D
Cadmium-113
You might want to update gem's packs, he has 9 more now.

Also, here's a few you could add to o!m (all of them are 4K):
Hydria's packs: MDx2, MDx2v2, MDx2v2.5, MDx2v3, MDx2v4, Hydri.a, x || 0
inteliser has a few packs on here that he doesn't have on dropbox: intel 4K Core Pack, intel 4K Core Pack Vol.2
risru's Dump Matsuri packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Worms's packs: Metal Pack (contains 1 7k guest diff), UNDEAD CORPORATION Pack
Cadmium-113's packs: A Journey Through 4K, Hard Anime Songs Pack A1
Topic Starter
aitor98

Cadmium-113 wrote:

You might want to update gem's packs, he has 9 more now.

Also, here's a few you could add to o!m (all of them are 4K):
Hydria's packs: MDx2, MDx2v2, MDx2v2.5, MDx2v3, MDx2v4, Hydri.a, x || 0
inteliser has a few packs on here that he doesn't have on dropbox: intel 4K Core Pack, intel 4K Core Pack Vol.2
risru's Dump Matsuri packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Worms's packs: Metal Pack (contains 1 7k guest diff), UNDEAD CORPORATION Pack
Cadmium-113's packs: A Journey Through 4K, Hard Anime Songs Pack A1
Interesting, I will add it soon.

Thanks!
iThug
Dropbox dl speeds are so slow, don't know why it takes a 375MB to be completed in 22 hours.
My current dl speed in dropbox is like 5 KB/s, it's so frustrating. Any fix for it?

Usually when I download from other websites: mediafire, onedrive and mega. It's all above 3Mbps.
Bobbias
Internet speed can only go as fast as the slowest part of the connection. Your slow speed from dropbox could be caused by any of the connections between the computers between you and dropbox, and it's not really possible to figure out which one causes it, or to find a new path to dropbox to get faster speeds, so you'll just have to deal with it.
show more