forum

How to stream with a mouse like a boss

posted
Total Posts
show more
Manysi
What about PLAYING the game instead of this bullshit? You wont have fun if its not challenging.
Topic Starter
Japanredsun

Sailexk wrote:

What about PLAYING the game instead of this bullshit? You wont have fun if its not challenging.
yeah, you're right. But the button not always work, it make me retry > 20 times to make it almost perfect. It's a little challenging. :D
uberpancake

KanoSet wrote:

this would work perfectly.. with OD4
From looking at the video it seems that the button clicks quite precisely 10 clicks per second (slightly below but wouldn't make a difference considering the length of streams in normal maps) so as long as you only play 150 bpm stream maps it should work pretty well. Still though, I'm very sure it's bannable to play with it.
KanoSet

uberpancake wrote:

so as long as you only play 150 bpm stream maps it should work pretty well.
exactly.. timing it with every stream is another thing to consider
-sev
­
chainpullz

Bob Ross wrote:

Now remember; if you have a robot play the game for you you aren't clicking the happy little circles.­
kanariaangel
ok. .__.
Saphirshroom

rules wrote:

If you have to ask if something is considered cheating, and you have to use an external program to achieve that effect, it probably is.
Seems pretty clear to me, actually.
meteor22
definitely legit, don't worry !!
ZenithPhantasm
Thanks for showing people how to cheat in osu. I hope you get banned m8
Barusamikosu
Why did it drop to 96% accuracy at the end? I'd rather just play it myself. :P
E m i

Barusamikosu wrote:

XgenSlayer
Pretty neat idea, Though you should try picking streams up normally instead. Much more challenging and fun. :P
Topic Starter
Japanredsun

Barusamikosu wrote:

there are a 99% play (it could be 100%) but I miss the last one note then I couldn't play like that anymore :((
Topic Starter
Japanredsun

XgenSlayer wrote:

Pretty neat idea, Though you should try picking streams up normally instead. Much more challenging and fun. :P
well I'm still learning how to use it. I can use keyboard to increase the speed you know :v
I Give Up
Ninonuko
I don't care about op will get banned or not, he won't reach under 20k using that method.
Topic Starter
Japanredsun

Ninonuko wrote:

I don't care about op will get banned or not, he won't reach under 20k using that method.
how to play a rank map with that method? :D just 4 fun
Ninonuko
I thought you didn't notice, enjoy game. :)
Pituophis

Ninonuko wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can reach under 20k without knowing how to stream at all.
Moyase
this gives you a advantage over other players, that makes it cheating/against the rules.... just saying.....