- Tags: "2009" seems way too generic, plus it's not directly related to the map/song. You should remove it.
- 00:51:507 (5,6,7) - I don't encourage using this kind of patterns for the easiest diffs, I'd suggest to either use a repeating slider or a simple slider.
- 01:31:673 (1) - This spinner is bugged, it's missing a NC. This is an unrankable issue, make sure to fix it.
- 02:10:102 - I don't find this break really necessary, the last break was 10 seconds ago. I strongly suggest to map this little break, remember to use Breaks properly.
- 02:16:301 (6) - The last repeat felt rather unintuitive, rookies will expect only 1 repeat. I'd suggest to remove the last repeat, that will also leave a little space before the next spinner.
- 02:21:755 (1) - This object is way too far from the centre, remember that post-spinner notes are quite hard for rookies. This is really important, try to tweak the pattern a bit.
- 03:30:185 (6,7,1) - Same as before.
- 03:40:598 (4) - As I said before, using only 1 repeat would be way more intuitive for rookies. Also, it fits the vocals better, try it.
- 80% of the patterns tweaked/re-arranged.
- 01:49:524 (7) - This jumps felt a bid odd, I think you should simply stack this circle.
- 02:51:259 (1) - This circle felt quite unexpected, there isn't any noticeable rhythm here. I strongly suggest to remove it, also, if you leave that little blank the chorus won't feel too overmapped.
- 03:30:557 (3,1,2) - This part looks quite messy, thus hard to read. Also, (2)'s 2nd arrow is barely noticeable, this might be a good reason to pop a bubble. I strongly suggest to re-arrange this pattern, try with little streams or a single repeating slider.
- 04:04:152 (11) - After such a spacing change you better use a NC here, also the combo is way too long so you better do it.