forum

2015 Top 10 Taiko & CtB Malaysian Players [Results]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jerry
Thanks to taiko_maniac1811 for the banner

Hey guys! Here, we will determine the Top 10 Taiko and Catch The Beats players from Malaysian in the year 2015.

The deadline for the submission of votes will be on the 14th of January 2016, however if the amount of votes are not enough by then, I'll extend the deadline.

**If you're wondering why there's two threads for this top 10 thing, go down to the bottom of this post, I'll explain it there.

• Rules/Info
  1. Only vote for players that are active in that particular mode that you're voting him/her in for. For example, DO NOT vote for a pure CTB player in the Taiko category. Your vote will not be counted if you do this.

2. Your vote should include the positions of the players that you think deserve the position that has been entitled to them by you. For example, the format of your vote should be like this :

Taiko/CTB :
    1. taco_monioc6969
    2. HitKoi
    3. Golochan
    4. FIUTHOR_MEEKU95
    ... and so on

3. Players from other countries are welcomed to vote.

4. Players who have the Malaysian flag in their profile but are not permanently living in Malaysia will be excluded from the Top 10 list even if they are voted. If you're not sure about who these people are, don't hesitate to PM QHideaki13 for enquiries about the CtB players and Jerry for the Taiko players.

5. However, players who do not have the Malaysian flag in their profile BUT is permanently living in Malaysia will be included.

6. You don't necessarily need to fill up all 10 positions with 10 players on your post, if you only know a few good players on that particular mode, you are free to select only a few.

7. If possible, try to not vote based on the country ranking. Vote for the players based on their skill instead.

8. You are NOT allowed to vote for yourself.

9. After the voting is closed, all the votes will be put together and the players of each mode will be placed in their respective positions based on the percentage of votes that they have received.

10. 2 videos of the 2 modes will be made based on the top 10 ranking that has been decided after voting.

• CONDITIONAL RULE
  1. If the amount of votes submitted are not enough for a Top 10 list, I'll change it to a Top 5 list instead.

But I really really hope we don't have to resort to this :P

• Q&A

1. Why are there two threads for the 2015 Top 10 Votings?
    :arrow: The reason to why there's 2 threads for this is because as you can see from the original thread here, the Taiko and CtB modes do not have sufficient amount of votes for the vote counting process to even be carried out.
    So, the sole purpose of this new thread is to redo the voting process for just Taiko and CtB only so that we can have a "Top Players" list for these two modes and not let it get excluded from this year.

2. So what happens to the votes for Taiko and CtB in the original thread?
    :arrow: We'll pretend like those votes didn't happen, and redo the calculations back from zero. If you voted in the original thread, please repost your votes here!

Versi Bahasa Melayu (Thanks to QHideaki13)
Di sini, kami akan menentukan pemain 10 teratas dalam tahun 2015 bagi mod Taiko dan Catch The Beat berdasarkan undian anda semua.

Undian akan ditutup pada 14 Januari 2016 dan jika jumlah undian tidak mencukupi, tarikh tutup ini akan dilanjutkan.

**Jika ada persoalan mengenai perbezaan thread 10 Teratas, sila rujuk di bahagian bawah untuk penerangan lanjut.

• Peraturan
  1. Undi pemain yang benar-benar mahir dalam mod berkenaan sahaja. Contohnya, jangan undi pemain mod CTB di dalam kategori mod Taiko. Undian anda tidak akan dikira jika anda melaksanakan ini.

2. Undian anda perlu disusun mengikut urutan jika pemain tersebut layak menerima posisi yang telah diundi oleh anda. Misalnya, format undian anda:

• Taiko/CTB :
      1. taco_monioc6969
      2. HitKoi
      3. Golochan
      4. FIUTHOR_MEEKU95
      ... dan sebagainya

3. Pemain yang mempunyai bendera Malaysia tetapi tidak tinggal secara tetap atau memiliki kewarganegaraan lain akan dikecualikan daripada undian 10 Teratas walaupun diundi. Jika anda mempunyai kemusykilan atau mempunyai pertanyaan mengenai pemain seperti yang dinyatakan, anda boleh bertanya kepada QHideaki13 bagi pemain CtB dan Jerry bagi pemain Taiko.

4. Pemain yang tidak mempunyai bendera Malaysia pada profil masing-masing tetapi tinggal secara tetap akan disertakan dalam undian bagi yang berkenaan

5. Anda tidak perlu memenuhi kesemua 10 posisi dengan 10 pemain di dalam post anda, jika anda tahu beberapa orang sahaja dalam mod tertentu, anda bebas mengundi berdasarkan jumlah berkenaan.

6. Pemain negara lain digalakkan mengundi.

7. Jika mampu, elakkan mengundi mengikut posisi di dalam negara, sebaliknya undilah mengikut kemahiran yang dimiliki mereka.

8. Anda dilarang mengundi diri anda sendiri.

9. Selepas undian ditutup, kesemua undian akan dikumpul dan pemain-pemain mod berkenaan akan disusun mengikut posisi berdasarkan peratusan undian yang telah mereka terima.

10. 2 video bagi 2 mod akan dibuat berdasarkan 10 posisi teratas yang telah diputuskan selepas mengundi.

• Peraturan Bersyarat
  1. Jika jumlah undian tidak mencukupi untuk 10 Teratas, kami akan menukarkan keseluruhan undian kepada 5 Teratas.

Tapi saya berharap kita tidak perlu laksanakan pilihan tersebut :P

• Soalan & Jawapan

1. Mengapa ada dua thread bagi Undian 10 Teratas?
    :arrow: Anda boleh rujuk thread asal di sini untuk mengetahui dengan lebih jelas. Hal ini kerana undian bagi Taiko dan CtB adalah tidak mencukupi.

2. Jadi apa yang berlaku kepada thread asal untuk undian Taiko dan CtB?
    :arrow: Anggap sahaja undian itu tidak dikira sepenuhnya, dan lakukan kiraan semula bermula dari kosong. Jika anda telah mengundi di thread asal, sila undi semula di thread ini!
HeatKai
Results

Taiko

Total voters : 15
Grand total score of all the votes : 768

Top 10
1. taiko_maniac1811 : 139 points (18.1% of votes)

2. Jerry : 122 points (15.89% of votes)

3. DNA - Apple : 108 points (14.1% of votes)

4. buhzidao : 82 points (10.68% of votes)

5. SasakiSayaka : 76 points (9.9% of votes)

6. ZYuan : 58 points (7.6% of votes)

7. [ Erika ] : 57 points (7.42% of votes)

8. HeatKai : 40 points (5.2% of votes)

9. pimniko : 25 points (3.3% of votes)

10. Somnect : 13 points (1.7% of votes)

Catch the Beat

Total voters: 17
Grand total score of all the votes: 862

Top 10
1. Gilochan : 148 points (17.2% of votes)

2. Shadow Fear : 138 points (16% of votes)

3. Future_miku95 : 130 points (15.1% of votes)

4. Xanus : 91 points (10.6% of votes)

5. Kagari : 84 points (9.74% of votes)

6. murutattack : 66 points (7.66% of votes)

7. QHideaki13 : 50 points (5.8% of votes)

8. XiaoShiro : 42 points (4.87% of votes)

9. [Maid] NekoRyo : 23 points (2.67% of votes)

10. SYAHME : 18 points (2.1% of votes)
Cryolien
Taco
1. taiko_maniac1811
2. Jerry
3. DNA - Apple
4. buhzidao
5. SasakiSayaka
6. Zyuan
7. pinmiko
8. [ Erika ]
9. HeatKai
10. Amir96lx

Fruit
1. Future_miku95
2. Shadow Fear
3. Gilochan
4. Miharu
5. Kagari
6. Xanus
7. XiaoShiro
8. Qhideaki13
huiko12
Well, here goes

Vote for Taiko Mode
Taiko:

Afiq
Afiq
Afiq...

jk jk

(Real vote in the next spoiler box lel)

Nothing in here, move on
Real votes starts:

Taiko mode:

Me
Taikomaniac_1811
Jerry
Heatkai
DNA - Apple
buhzidao
ffyong
Mintong89
SasakiSayaka
[ Erika ]
ZYuan
Gomen, ctb aku x tahu sangat ggwp, nnti la try voting o3o

HeatKai wrote:

holder
gigolochan
Kagari
Gigolochan lolololol

I just grab my vote on the previous vote to here lol

Kagari wrote:

CTB je sbb mode lain nub hue

Catch the Buah-Buahan
This year, is kinda hard for me to choose IMO coz of CWC performances and some few non top 10 m'sian players are making their way up to the ranks (good job guys). Eitherway, this is my voting based on what I've observed for this year. Enjoy.
Top 10 Malaysian CTB players 2015 nominees~!

1. Shadow Fear
--> Malaysian CWC 2015 Team captain and our hard carry player that carries our team until the Quarterfinals in the lower bracket. A very strong player who can play HR, DT, HD and NoMod on any high level maps. His skills and experiences playing Catch the Beat for a long time have made him one of the best players in the world despite the current ranks. If he's not that lazy, he probably will be able to achieve top 50 world. =w=
A great friend of mine.

2. Gilochan
--> Another strong player beside Shadow Fear. Also able to play NoMod, HD, HR and DT on high level maps. Also a veteran player besides Shadow Fear that has the skills and the experiences to achieve higher rank in the world ranking.
Also a great friend of mine.

3. Future_miku95
--> The most determined HD player in Malaysia. The enormous number of his top plays in the country ranking shows how high his determination on making a good gameplay of the maps that he had played up until now. His first involvement in CWC is probably one of his greatest achievement that he got.

4. QHideaki13
--> Another veteran player that never loses his CTB skills. A HR powerhouse player in which I can't even beat him in that mod up until now. His full support on HR mod plays during CWC shows how capable he his on supporting our CWC team especially on that mod in particular.
One of the most respectable friends I had right now and seriously, I'm extremely grateful to have him as my friend.

5. Miharu a.k.a. Suzu
--> Currently holding the #1 spot in CTB Malaysian ranking, his overall performance throughout the year is surprisingly improved. Playing a very high level maps shouldn't be a problem for him. I want to meet you IRL ;w;

6. murutattack
--> A good CTB player and mapper. Can play TAG4 maps with high scores. A good friend of mine. :>

7. Xanus a.k.a. lil boi
--> One of the most underrated player in Malaysian (shots fired). Recently, he was able to pass maps with an approach rate of 9 with DT. Soon-to-become CTB racecar senpai. :P

8. XiaoShiro a.k.a. kkc
--> DT masta. A very shy person in my opinion owo

9. [Maid] NekoRyo
--> Another HD player besides future_miku. Your HD skills is way better than me ;w;

10. Mamisorou
--> One of few players that I've noticed their improvement throughout the year. Can't wait to see him among the top Malaysian CTB players and possibly getting into top 10 Malaysian in the performance ranking.
Somnect
Hopefully there's enough Taiko votes this time.

Ta-don
1. Taiko_Maniac1811
Being extremely balanced in terms of stamina, speed, sightreading and accuracy, no song is impossible for this guy to SS or get a high acc on even if the song has high BPM or if he's using both HR and DT mods which further increases the difficulty on top of Taiko's strict accuracy judgements. Even though he has dropped to 2nd place in terms of pp, but I still consider him as the best Taiko player in Malaysia.

2. DNA - Apple
This guy... came out of nowhere and literally rekt all of us on the Taiko ranking pp. Being exceptionally skilled on getting high acc with both HR and DT mods has earned him enough pp to push him up to #1 in Malaysia. Still consider this guy as my accuracy rival.

3. Jerry
Despite being either afk or modding most of the time, he can still play taiko exceptionally well on high BPM and also earning SS on songs with very high combo (>1000). He's also another player who plays really well using HR, HD, and DT mods with HD being his strongest point and mod of choice. I still considered him as one of the Top 3 players for Taiko in Malaysia. Jerry is love <3

4. Buhzidou
This player is literally Malaysia's HR god. How he/she is able to read and play bullet-speed notes with high acc using the HR mod really baffles me... :o

5. SasakiSayaka
Also another player who came out of nowhere that can play well in Taiko, Sasaki is another HR player being able to get quite a number of SS although with the increase in difficulty.

6. Erika
Erika is one of those few players that can play standard-convert maps that features changes in SV and at times has weird note placements which can severely affect accuracy. Even so, Erika is still able to FC most of them with good acc.

7. chotks
A long-time player of Taiko who plays mostly convert maps only. chotks gets good acc of around 98 - 99% on songs which has OD>7 even with the addition of HR.

Well, that's it for now until I can figure out who else to put on this list.
buhzidao
taiko

1:taiko_maniac1811 so much stable 1/6
2:dna_apple plays like ipman sifu
3:jerrry how do u such hr maps
4:zyuan look at his play mods
5:cdhsausageboy tasty
6:sasakisayaka do beatmaps n roll the hr maps with love
7:[erika] who is this girl?
8:heatkai i kenot
9:mintong ow
10;pimniko :)
Shadow Fear
CTB:
1) Lord Kagari
2) Gilochan
3) Xanus
4) Future_Miku95
5) Suzuya
Gilochan
Taiko:
1. Jerry
2. Taiko_Maniac1811
3. Somnect
4. DNA - Apple
5. [ Erika ]
6. SasakiSayaka
7. ffyong
8. ZYuan
9. BliTat921 (Who de fk is dis)
10. HeatKai

Catch the beat:
0. Miharu rekt son
1. Shadow Fear
2. Xanus
3. Future_miku95
4. Kagari
5. Murutattack
6. [Maid] NekoRyo
7. SYAHME
8. QHideaki13
9. XiaoShiro
10. danceboy1732

*done.
[Maid] NekoRyo
le Catch the booty

1.Miharu ;w;

1.Gilochan ( E.T from another realm, veteran, inhuman level jk~ really versatile and calmly rekt unrank maps )

2.Future_miku95 ( Consistent HD Player , can play any maps i guess? and good spinner )

3.Xanus ( Pro Pro Pro Pro Pro teachmepls )

4.Shadow Fear ( a veteran legend who i used to Spectate a lot wherever he plays HR on a map , versatile but rarely onlines )

5.Murutattack ( Another pro player who's E.T )

6.Kagari ( Mapper and E.T )

7.Xiaoshiro ( DT-ness DT all the way , rarely online i guess? )

8.Qhideaki13 ( Another Veteran who rarely plays but still pro and can play consistently , HR E.T )
Maiz94

Cryolien wrote:

Taco
1. taiko_maniac1811
2. Jerry
3. DNA - Apple
4. buhzidao
5. SasakiSayaka
6. Zyuan
7. pinmiko
8. [ Erika ]
9. HeatKai
10. Amir96lx

Fruit
1. Future_miku95
2. Shadow Fear
3. Gilochan
4. Miharu
5. Kagari
6. Xanus
7. XiaoShiro
8. Qhideaki13
Same vote as Cry.
Topic Starter
Jerry
Here are my votes. Taiko votes are copypasta'd from the previous thread.

Taiko

1. <strong>taiko_maniac1811</strong>
- Getting an SS on a BPM200+ map filled with streams? No problem for this guy. Without a doubt, one of the best taiko player in Malaysia in terms of sightreading, stamina, accuracy and streaming skills. His ability to play with mods such as HR and DT while still being able to maintain a relatively high accuracy has managed to pushed him up the ranks of the taiko community with ease.

2. <strong>DNA - Apple</strong>
- A taiko player that appeared out of nowhere a few years ago and quickly ascended the ranks in the Taiko mode. With his amazing skill of playing with several mixture of mods such as DT+HR and DT+HD, he has earned his current rank of #1 in Malaysia in terms of pp.

3.<strong>buhzidao</strong>
- The HR God. Her jaw-dropping ability to read notes coming at high speeds due to the HR mod while maintaining a stable accuracy was undoubtedly one of the reasons to why Malaysia managed to reach the Quarter-Finals back in 2014 during the Taiko World Cup.

4. <strong>SasakiSayaka</strong>
- One of the fast rising players in Taiko. Sasaki's usual mod of choice is the HR mod, and despite the added difficulty with the mod, he/she's still able to score quite a number of SS ranks in his/her plays.

5. <strong>HeatKai</strong>
- A veteran player who excels in the use of the DoubleTime mod. He also has an excellent reading skill especially when it comes to 1/3 note and deathstreams.

6. <strong>pimniko</strong>
- One of the past players of choice for TWC2015. Has several good scores on some of the harder maps in the game such as Critical Crystal and Crack Traxxxx

7. <strong>[ Erika ]</strong>
- Here's a type of player you don't see everyday. One that mostly plays standard-taiko converts which most of the time has several speedchanges that'll affect both accuracy and combo. However, this does not seem to be a problem for Erika as he/she manages to maintain a rather stable accuracy while playing these standard converts.

8. <strong>ZYuan</strong>

9. <strong>Amir96lx</strong>

10. <strong>Somnect</strong>
- Godly Memory Man. When he's not memorizing maps with FLHDHR, he usually plays with the HR mod, earning several SS ranks in the process.

Catch The Beat

1. Shadow_Fear

2. Gilochan

3. Future_Miku95

4. Xanus

5. Kagari

6. murutattack
DL26
CatCH Da FRUitz ( ME PROud PlayEr)

1. Shadow Fear (too STronk)
2. Gilochan (same as above)
3. Future_miku95 (same as above)
4. Miharu (same as above)
5. Xanus (owh senpai )
6. murutattack (talented)
7. XiaoShiro (pro)
8. Kagari (mufufufu)
9. QHideaki13 ( moderator)
10.[Maid]NekoRyo (yeah )
11. danceboy1732

26.DL26 ( i have no idea what am i doing here .-.)

More detail
1. SF (im so cared of this shadow ;_;)

- basically Captain of Ctb MY >w</
- Gilo's best buddy
- kinda HDHR plo
- as in description ... too strong
- Road2#11 ... haha good luck with that :lol:
- I see oriental ( i liek)

2. GILOLILO (seeing this guy too stong fills you with determination)

- SF best friend lol
- I see overdose + HD
- I see Oriental + HD
- lazybut
- stay strong
- its like the vice captain of CTB MY ... ._./

3. FM (legitimately deserve top 3 because heck yeah)

- idola
- Work hard , Play hard , PARTY HARD
- nice skin btw
- dont kill me uhuks
- fairly nice play
- too much miku lol
- Very MUCh PlayyyyyyyyyYY

4. Miharu (i dont even)

-another strong player
-Greenie of pro MY community (maybe ... not lol) (jkjk pliss dont hate ;_;)
-consistency maybe
-how to achievement
-stay #1 <3

5. Xanus (more like pokemon xanus i think hehe)

- dont insult the scrub ;-;
- going nowhere
- omg senpai to pro teach me
- Youre going to #12 cause SF gets #11 sorry :/ ( i liek sf better <3 jkjk)
- powerful play on non ranked maps haha

6.murut (nice gameplay btw love your vids)

- how to tag4
- challenging player (kinda unique or somethin lol)
- CTb lovernya~
- SD strong
- please fc big black lol <3

7. Xiao SHiro (a.k.a kkc ;_; )

- DT PRO lel
- HDDT* Sorry
- kinda same batch as SF an Gilolol
- somewhat stable fruit catcher
- wau

8. kagaria (kinda foes - haha no lah 8-) we cool )

- potential Powerful player
- Same batch- as Murut and Xanus i think
- yukendoit
- stalker farm (yey :v/)
- all fair in love and war eh ?

9.QH (demm maps man)

- yeah good play
- kinda mystery meh
- dem skills man
- wau acc

10.Maid ( catch those fruitss)

- spin pro
- kinda strong enuf
- yes very
- a cat maid ... what a day

(And thats it . It is based on my opnion and my eyes for now ... Sorry for any intolerance with every player .. i did my best to vote and comment and didn't really watch much of them play this year ... so im very sorry if i get the votes unfair or unsuitable(because HOSTEL))

(i hope next year will be a lot more fun to vote ;) / and commentary )

*maafkan saya kalau terkasar bahasa ;_;

My words arent that arrange ... so if u dont liek it ... dont read it
(See Kagari for a suitable nominees commentary ?)

cya ~!

*Dont lose hope guys !!!

* Smiley Trashbag *

*what do you call a failure spagetthi ?

a spathetic*

*SANS !!! *

Ok you can stop now ....

Really ...

its better to stop when you still have time ...

*woof

Its not like i like to messing with you ... b-b-baka >////<

kk just joking 8-)

XD ahaks

*Megalovania intensifies

*Oh look cookiezi is #1

kk bye

*Does it look fun to you ?

*You have gone where no one has gone before

-STOP SMILING*

*Dont you have anything better to do ?

ps/ i care what you think

nvm
like and subscribe if u want me to do Taiko (maybe) ;_;
plizz dont hate
Topic Starter
Jerry
Added a new rule (that I forgotten about) into the main post.

1. Players who have the Malaysian flag in their profile but are not permanently living in Malaysia will be excluded from the Top 10 list even if they are voted. If you're not sure about who these people are, don't hesitate to PM QHideaki13 for enquiries about the CtB players and Jerry for the Taiko players.

2. However, players who do not have the Malaysian flag in their profile BUT is permanently living in Malaysia will be included.

Versi Bahasa Melayu
  1. Pemain yang mempunyai bendera Malaysia tetapi tidak tinggal secara tetap atau memiliki kewarganegaraan lain akan dikecualikan daripada undian 10 Teratas walaupun diundi. Jika anda mempunyai kemusykilan atau mempunyai pertanyaan mengenai pemain seperti yang dinyatakan, anda boleh bertanya kepada QHideaki13 bagi pemain CtB dan Jerry bagi pemain Taiko.

2. Pemain yang tidak mempunyai bendera Malaysia pada profil masing-masing tetapi tinggal secara tetap akan disertakan dalam undian jika berkenaan.
Lute
copy pasta with editerinos
CTB
0.Lord Kagari
1. Shadow Fear
HR god carry,adept in all mods whether in HDDT or HDDR.Has been playing CTB for a long,long time but quits often. not quite active nowadays but still CWC 2015 carry.
How2HR
lazyass
2. Gilochan
lolicon power over 9000
nomod et and also good in DT,HD,HR, rarely plays ranked maps anymore but still OP and respected by many pro players.
also lazyass
3. Miharu
#1 pp ranking, very skilled in NoMod and active.
remove this vote if u don't count him in the voting in u want,up to u

3. QHideaki13
underrated, plays HR and NoMod better than most MY players,no comment on his HD ,
again underrated by most people,which is the main point.
bigboss

4. Murutattack
nomod consistency above kagari and improving HD player,also known as a mapper
cola addict

5. -Rin Future_miku95
Malaysia's best pp and scoreboard farmer,also HD only specialist
online 24/7

6. Lord Kagari
white hair loli lover
improving player,has improved alot since 2014,Decent No Mod, CTB mapper and
slave master because he always forces me to play his damn loli maps (;一_一)

7. XiaoShiro
mostly plays DT ar8 , very quiet from what i heard.rarely active nowadays but still has scores in 2015

8. [Maid] NekoRyo
Good at HD,can play marathon maps and mostly plays convert-ed maps
1st guy to spectate me in-game *tears*

9. SYAHME
Malaysia's #2 pp farmer , HT farmer
idk never talked to him

10.danceboy1732
no comment

99.Me
scrub

Taiko
1.taiko_maniac1811

2. Jerry

3. DNA - Apple

4. buhzidao

5. SasakiSayaka

6. [ Erika ]

7. ZYuan

8. BliTat921

9. pimniko

10. HeatKai
Moeruattack
I think i update this list from old list:

1 - Gilochan

SPOILER
+ Too Op player
+ Play almost every beatmap
+ Can AR10
+ Play using Mouse
+ He like Milo
+ Laziii
+ Former #1 malaysia player

2 - Shadow Fear

SPOILER
+ Carry player CWC2015
+ Can play lotsa mod
+ Too Pro c:
+ Pass CLSW 9 star maps c:
+ How2HR plz
+ He likes Coconut Shake
+Laziazz

3 - Miharu

SPOILER
+ #1 Malaysian Player
+ OP Player
+ Maido heaven
+ HowuFCOverdusCLSWMap c:

4 - Future_Miku95

SPOILER
+ Too OP player
+ HD only player
+ 24/7
+ Farmer :3
+ Former #1 malaysia player

5 - Xanus

SPOILER
+ NoMod puro player
+ How2Overdose
+ He likes Coconut
+ Likes to play Unranked map

6 - Kagari
SPOILER
+ NoMod player, Puro Rain Player
+ Play STD also
+ Mapper
+ Idk what he likes :^)
+ Oh yea, he likes cute anime song :3

7 - QHideaki13

SPOILER
+ Underrated HR player
+ Moderator
+ Captain CWC2015
+ He appear like nowhere and use Tok Ali Sniper :3

8 - XiaoShiro

SPOILER
+ DT+HD OP Player
+ Shy player c:
+ Rarely talk to him but no topic to talk ^^)

9 - [Maid] NekoRyo

SPOILER
+ Spinner Pro
+ Cat Maid

10 - mamisarou
SPOILER
+ Underrated NoMod Player
+ Play a lot of map
"please fc big black lol <3" - DL23
"cola addict" - Xanus

Lol

Idk Taiko :^)
HeatKai
Taiko

1. Taiko_maniac1811
2. Jerry
3. DNA-Apple
4. Buhzidao
5. SasakiSayaka
6. [Erika]
7. ZYuan
8. Pimniko
9. Amir96lx
10. Somnect
taiko_maniac1811
Voting for taiko, no ctb votes from me since I dunno much about it sorry ;w;

Vote box
  • #1 Jerry (Hamster)
    #2 DNA - Apple
    #3 HeatKai (Oppai //slapped)
    #4 buhzidao (HR reader)
    #5 SasakiSayaka (Hime)
    #6 pimniko
    #7 [ Erika ]
    #8 Somnect
    #9 Kunieda
    #10 huiko12 (Rumput //runs)
Slyn
Buah
#####1. Golichan
2. Future_miku95
3. Shadoe Fear
4. Kagari
5. Xanus
6. murutt
7. Xiaoshiro
8. SYAHME
9. [Maid] NekoRyo
10. danceboy1732
~
Taiko
###1 taiko_maniac1811
2. DNA - Apple
3. Jerry
4. buhzidao
5. SasakiSayaka
6. ZYuan
7. [ Erika ]
8. HeatKai
9. ffyong
10. pimniko
SONE_Xuen
Here's my vote for Taiko =)

Taiko
#1 taiko_maniac1811

#2 DNA - Apple

#3 Jerry

#4 buhzidao

#5 BliTat921

#6 SasakiSayaka

#7 [ Erika ]

#8 ZYuan

#9 HeatKai

#10 Amir96lx
[ -Scarlet- ]

Skylett wrote:

Vote from the one and only ( -Scarlet- ) here :) I'll be the MVP here for voting players from ALL the modes

Taiko

• 1. taiko_maniac1811
    2. SasakiSayaka
    3. [ Erika ]
    4. Jerry
    5. buhzidao
    6. ZYuan
    7. HeatKai
That's all for Taiko~ Not very familiar with most of the players in the mode :?

CatchTheFuckingFruits

• 1. Gilochan
    2. Miharu
    3. Future_miku95
    4. Shadow Fear
    5. murutattack
    6. Xanus
    7. SYAHME
    8. Kagari
    9. Rin-
    10. Rick--
Knew a lot of CTBs player, but was not really updated for 4 months :?
miku003
I have rip long time ago so I don't really pay much attention to the new players (I'm sorry ;w;)

TANGKAP BUAH-BUAHAN
SPOILER
1. Me
2. Me
3. Me

1. Gelichan who never bathe
2. SF the god
3. FM my twin
4. Miharu someone who i observed to be making a big improvement in a short time? o:
5. Q the fairy godmother who blesses and takes care of all malaysian osu players
6. Murut the muruku
7. Kagari I don't know what to say x:
8. Pew pew included for banter XD
ffstar
taiko
1. taiko_maniac ho ym dog how he SS everything
2. Jerry all the amazing plays

ctb
1. gilochan seriously amazing, last year video really amazed me! especially HR
2. future_miku95 HD is so hard in ctb orz, but not for him
QHideaki13
Undian Saya (Tanpa Deskripsi)

• 01 Shadow Fear
    02 Gilochan
    03 Future_miku95
    04 Xanus
    05 murutattack
    06 Kagari
    07 XiaoShiro
    08 danceboy1732
    09 SYAHME
    10 [Maid] NekoRyo
[M]egumiKato
lmao too busy classes :(
CtBuah
1.Shadow Fear
2.Gilochan
3.Xanus
4.Future_miku95
5.Kagari
6.murutattack
7.[Maid] NekoRyo
8.QHideaki13
9.XiaoShiro
10.SYAHME

taikor
1.taiko_maniac1811
2.Jerry
3.DNA - Apple
4.ZYuan
5.buhzidao
Future_miku95
sorry for late vote Jerry... D:

Catch the Beat
1. Shadow Fear
2. Gilochan
3. QHideaki13
4. Xanus
5. Kagari
6. murutattack
7. XiaoShiro
8. [Maid] NekoRyo
9. SYAHME
10. danceboy1732
Topic Starter
Jerry
Alright voting is closed~
Results will be out by the end of the week!

Results are out! Check the second post