forum

[Archived] Needing offset lately

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lex TheGayOtter
Problem Details:
Recently I've found myself unable to play without a +40ms offset, no idea why this came to be a problem for me but it's getting quite irritating because whenever I record it sounds off due to the offset

osu! version: 20151217.3 (latest)
Leme
Have you changed the universal offset in the settings and the local beatmap offset in game? I play with -20 Universal and my local beatmap offset changes according to whether the beatmap's timing is off.
Try this and see if it fixes your problem
Topic Starter
Lex TheGayOtter

newtoosuwarrior wrote:

Have you changed the universal offset in the settings and the local beatmap offset in game? I play with -20 Universal and my local beatmap offset changes according to whether the beatmap's timing is off.
Try this and see if it fixes your problem
My universal offset is +40ms and on every song I play I'm really early without this offset, but for a long time I played with no offset no problem so it's really confusing
martini

Kizzy wrote:

My universal offset is +40ms and on every song I play I'm really early without this offset, but for a long time I played with no offset no problem so it's really confusing
Yeah I've been having the same problem recently, I just had to recallibrate my universal offset since it starting today it just didnt feel right.