forum

Ensiferum - March of War / Axe of Judgement

posted
Total Posts
show more
riffy
The word compilation here is misleading to say the least. I'll look into it latter and add some alternative titles.
BOUYAAA
The previous title was optimal imo as it contained the titles for both songs

"Songs Compilation" ew what are you doing hello qats
riffy
Looked through things, didsome research. We could not get a clear proof of the fact that these two songs are inparable, but having them together sounds very natural and well-thought, at least to me and the mapper.

Pretty sure that rolling back to the previous title would work a lot better.
Lasse
this sounds like a bad joke

old title (or pretty much anything else) would be way more reasonable
Bonsai
rename the diff to [object compilation]
kds pls
Topic Starter
Makeli
l o l
nice mazzerin
ok
Natsu
you still need the approval of QATs, since if we qualify this, then probably they will DQ, anyways I also think the current one is better, song compilation doesn't make sense :(
Topic Starter
Makeli
well i got oko's approval earlier
but he told me to ask kwan
does that mean i didn't get his approval
what is life?

is there like a simple way to get all qats to take a look at this and then make them express their opinion rather than me just running around the irc chat asking them?
Lasse
seems like I sound too serious sometimes lol
Topic Starter
Makeli
ok lol
Lasse
I wasn't being serious.. just seems like nobody can give a real answer
This whole thing is just getting ridiculous
more pages metadata discussion than mods soon
_DT3
Hmm, ok, sharing my 2c:

Tbh, if it's only two songs, the title should be as it was is now. If you find any music compilation map on osu, it's mostly 4 or more songs, besides, we already had the case where there was a map with two songs in one mp3 file and both titles were in the name.

Tl;dr I'd put "songs compilation" in the tags if anything and leave the name as it is currently
Topic Starter
Makeli
implying there has ever been more mods than memes in this map's forum LOL
but this is really fun maybe we could like talk about the meaning of life or something here too?

also
@_DT3 I don't think adding "songs compilation" to tags is really necessary since this isn't one. But thanks for sharing your opinion!
Lasse

Maakkeli wrote:

map's forum post compilation

NicoNicoDouga - Axe of Judgement (Nightcore Mix)
Bonsai

the memeturtle has visited this posts compilation
Kalibe

Bonsai wrote:

the memeturtle has visited this posts compilation
Topic Starter
Makeli
i is die thank
i go bed now thank
riktoi
March of Judgement
Axe of War

/me runs
Topic Starter
Makeli
ok
Bonsai
Okay so we ( = multiple BNs, QATs and staff) had a fun conversation about this which got everybody involved tilted, leading to the conclusion that the problem lies entirely in mp3-editing not being forbidden and approval being a thing; As it stands you're free to do whatever you want when you edited a song yourself so the current title is completely fine.

I believe nothing changed except the title back-and-forth, but I just checked the map real quick again anyways so I'm just gonna give a bubble here again bc symbolism~

#1 or #2 or whatever, this still needs a third BN anyways
Topic Starter
Makeli
i apologize for ever starting mapping
Lasse

Maakkeli wrote:

i apologize for ever starting mapping modding
Various BN - Icon Compilation
Bonsai

don't talk to me or my son ever again
Topic Starter
Makeli

dunno how yaranaika is related but idc. Felt like posting that
Danii
natsu pls...
Cryptic
Can confirm everyone involved was tilted.
Also hype.
EphemeralFetish
n o i c e
Natsu
Nice :)
Topic Starter
Makeli
Thanks guys really appreciate it!
DeRandom Otaku
Gratz! moekeli
Bonsai
Gratulation, Sohn! \o/
Danii
finally
gratz mazzkeli
Kalibe
Grats Mokkeli !!
Topic Starter
Makeli
Kalibe's favorite song!
Vivyanne
congrattsss

took you long enough btw (^:
Wishkey
Hell yeah gratz man!
wajinshu
Congrats Makelchik!!!
lLinutionHD

Tks ILunutionHD for banner!
Topic Starter
Makeli
thanks guys

@lLinutionHD Appreciate the work you put into that but I'll have to deny you on that. I prefer my own memeturtle and that "KIITOS ÄITI". Also for future if you want to make more banners for metal songs I'd suggest you use some other font since that might fit any other anime tv size thing but metal needs a more brutal font imo.
lLinutionHD

Maakkeli wrote:

thanks guys

@lLinutionHD Appreciate the work you put into that but I'll have to deny you on that. I prefer my own memeturtle and that "KIITOS ÄITI". Also for future if you want to make more banners for metal songs I'd suggest you use some other font since that might fit any other anime tv size thing but metal needs a more brutal font imo.
well thanks for the suggestion
show more