Ensiferum - March of War / Axe of Judgement

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natsu
Moi

General:

1. Combo color 3 blends too much with black color
  2. remove rsi from tags I'm sure is not related to the song.
Diff:

1. 01:27:449 (1) - add finish in the head or something, just the whistle don't represent the song imo, here too 01:28:238 (1) - and maybe with low volume at 01:27:833 (1) -
  2. 02:08:512 (13) - nazi, but this slider can follow the stream curve better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5905892
  3. 03:11:506 (5) - why :( , there is a really prominent sound at 03:11:642 - , same 03:13:142 (1) - 03:15:870 (5) -
wew cool map
Topic Starter
Makeli

Natsu wrote:

Moi - Hola!

General:

1. Combo color 3 blends too much with black color - made it brighter wait how do you make gray brighter. It's a lighter grat now hope it's fine
  2. remove rsi from tags I'm sure is not related to the song. - grrrrrrr. jk This map isn't even that intense so...
Diff:

1. 01:27:449 (1) - add finish in the head or something, just the whistle don't represent the song imo, here too 01:28:238 (1) - and maybe with low volume at 01:27:833 (1) - i just used the normal osu hitsounds cause i don't want to use the bell toll here
  2. 02:08:512 (13) - nazi, but this slider can follow the stream curve better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5905892 - didn't do that but did something else that i like more
  3. 03:11:506 (5) - why :( , there is a really prominent sound at 03:11:642 - , same 03:13:142 (1) - 03:15:870 (5) - i think it's ok to sometimes skip some kicks to follow the extended sounds in the song.
wew cool map - many danks... thanks
-Kanzaki
00:26:308 (4) - 00:28:889 (4) - The overmap on this calm part if you ask me doesn't fits nor necessary since you didn't use them anywhere else also it ruins the calmness of the part.

01:05:421 (1) - 01:08:002 (1) - I told these about before just reminding again if you forgot. Playing with some SV multiplier on these sliders since the song goes kinda exciting and louder would totally, awesomely fit. Also using a bit higher HS volume on these can work since these are louder parts on the song.

03:50:272 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - The overall spacing(overall difficulty) used on this part is almost same with 03:57:289 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this part. The second part is kinda epic since this ancient god speech sound on the back or w/e its called lol. So makng second part with huge jumps would be nice tho.

05:15:979 (1) - Faster SV multiplier on this maybe since that sound is pretty sudden and intresting.

No kd since i told about these before as i remember
Topic Starter
Makeli

-Kanzaki wrote:

00:26:308 (4) - 00:28:889 (4) - The overmap on this calm part if you ask me doesn't fits nor necessary since you didn't use them anywhere else also it ruins the calmness of the part. - #blamebonsai. but it's not actually overmapped listen to the flute or whatever that thing is

01:05:421 (1) - 01:08:002 (1) - I told these about before just reminding again if you forgot. Playing with some SV multiplier on these sliders since the song goes kinda exciting and louder would totally, awesomely fit. Also using a bit higher HS volume on these can work since these are louder parts on the song. - i remember telling you that i did not like the way i turned out when i remapped that small part with higher sv. I'm still bad at controlling fast sv so I'm not gonna do that sorry i'll edit the hitsound volumes tho

03:50:272 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - The overall spacing(overall difficulty) used on this part is almost same with 03:57:289 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this part. The second part is kinda epic since this ancient god speech sound on the back or w/e its called lol. So makng second part with huge jumps would be nice tho. - tbh i always thought that the density change would be enough. Aaand i still think it is

05:15:979 (1) - Faster SV multiplier on this maybe since that sound is pretty sudden and intresting. - if it's only this one slider then ok. (cause i suck with fast sv otherwise lmao)

No kd since i told about these before as i remember
thanks

does this need a rebubble now?
Wishkey
Yow!
Since bubble is rip can you check these if they're intentional
01:27:449 (1,1,1) - hitsounds S:C4 instead? kinda expected bells like 01:29:114 (1) - and the rest where you did these
06:02:907 (1) - that sliderbody whistle man
sick map hope it gets qualified soon
Topic Starter
Makeli
corrected both

also i've always wondered this but why is your name wishkey and not whiskey

idk this prolly needs a rebubble
Wishkey
Eh long abbriviation of usernames that came to this prob,can't really remember. It has nothing to do with the liquor tho hehe
If I had a cat/dog/memeturtle I'd prob name it wishkers now so yeah atleast something comes out of the name
Also Twilight Tavern when?
Bonsai

Maakkeli wrote:

idk this prolly needs a rebubble
Nah, I mean I'm not at home so I can't check it but soinds like those were just minor changes that I am completely okay with, this needs to be checked two more times anyways lol
Topic Starter
Makeli
@wishkey ok lol. Twilight Tavern probably never cause reasons

@bonsai ok nice
Natsu
Lasse
oh, I remember modding this like half a year ago
you can save like 2mb of filesize by removing lots of basically nothing from some of the hitsounds
http://puu.sh/qNFY1/dd7387bab8.zip
other things still look fine to me
(though you could nc 06:03:455 (2) - for more impact if you want lol)

meta:
http://www.metalblade.com/us/releases/e ... -man-army/
not sure how legit it is to call this "March of War / Axe of Judgement" as the case is pretty similar to https://osu.ppy.sh/s/471688 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/346740 where people added multiple songs together and it ended up with using the title of the longer song.

get some clarification on that and poke me ingame or something
Topic Starter
Makeli

Lasse wrote:

oh, I remember modding this like half a year ago
you can save like 2mb of filesize by removing lots of basically nothing from some of the hitsounds - replaced those
http://puu.sh/qNFY1/dd7387bab8.zip
other things still look fine to me
(though you could nc 06:03:455 (2) - for more impact if you want lol) - ok

meta:
http://www.metalblade.com/us/releases/e ... -man-army/ meta: p/4851979
not sure how legit it is to call this "March of War / Axe of Judgement" as the case is pretty similar to https://osu.ppy.sh/s/471688 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/346740 where people added multiple songs together and it ended up with using the title of the longer song. - idk about that kyshiro thing but in swamphell the intro was like 10 seconds long (probably longer but ya) and here march of war is like 1:32 long. That's like a tv size within a marathon and I really think that March of War deserves to get in the title too. Imo it's just plain misleading to name the title just as the longer song

get some clarification on that and poke me ingame or something - i'll do that
Natsu
in that case maybe something like: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/325158 , personally I dont think using a single song name is the best option
Topic Starter
Makeli

bn

qat

normal mapper. rip ingrish from both of us lol

gonna send a pm to kwan
oh yea i didn't update yet with those hitsounds and that nc so
Bonsai
As Oko said there's no rule so just do whatever you like, I like the current version best too, "vs" is generally only used when it's two songs from different artists mashed up

also: hype \o/
Topic Starter
Makeli
oko still told me to get kwan's opinion on this too so i'll jsut wait for her reply

also: i'm hyped af
Feb
Maakkeli right now
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Topic Starter
Makeli
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

grave might happen brace yourselves

Topic Starter
Makeli

Ok so this thing will now be renamed to "Songs Compilation". Personally I don't really like it but what can I do? I already complained about it and that complaint was denied.

I hope that in the future the RC for metadata will be reworked so that this type of stuff can get proper titles.

Let the re-bubbles roll
Natsu

Maakkeli wrote:

Ok so this thing will now be renamed to "Songs Compilation". Personally I don't really like it but what can I do? I already complained about it and that complaint was denied.

I hope that in the future the RC for metadata will be reworked so that this type of stuff can get proper titles.

Let the re-bubbles roll
Songs Compilation

:lol: I also don't like it, since they are just 2 songs, anyways call me for rebub
Topic Starter
Makeli
k updated with the new title, added both March of War and Axe of Judgement to tags and added my "MKL" to tags too
also those hitsounds and that nc lasse suggested
headphonewearer
what.... songs compilation? seriously? theres only 2 songs and one of them is only 1 minute and a half long - _-
"songs compilation" usually means that there are many small parts of songs from a specific artist, not only 2 songs
imo it should be like it was at the very beginning
Bonsai
wtf the fuck
Topic Starter
Makeli
ok i decided to get more opinions (thanks you electoz for motivation on this) since this game is in the end a community run system. Please if you have anything to say about this then please post here
Kimitakari
wtf
Electoz
Okay, I guess I'll say something then since he mentioned my name.
I don't think this will get past qualification that easily because current dq system relies on community, and I'm pretty sure at least some parts of the community are gonna disagree with current title(and there's a chance of a drama later on anyways).
If you want my honest opinion, you don't need to use something because people told you to do so, I would like to see a discussion here why this or that title is suitable, and then we can move on.
I also would like to see what defines "sensible" so at least I(or others) can be convinced with the naming.
riffy
The word compilation here is misleading to say the least. I'll look into it latter and add some alternative titles.
BOUYAAA
The previous title was optimal imo as it contained the titles for both songs

"Songs Compilation" ew what are you doing hello qats
riffy
Looked through things, didsome research. We could not get a clear proof of the fact that these two songs are inparable, but having them together sounds very natural and well-thought, at least to me and the mapper.

Pretty sure that rolling back to the previous title would work a lot better.
Lasse
this sounds like a bad joke

old title (or pretty much anything else) would be way more reasonable
Bonsai
rename the diff to [object compilation]
kds pls
Topic Starter
Makeli
l o l
nice mazzerin
ok
Natsu
you still need the approval of QATs, since if we qualify this, then probably they will DQ, anyways I also think the current one is better, song compilation doesn't make sense :(
Topic Starter
Makeli
well i got oko's approval earlier
but he told me to ask kwan
does that mean i didn't get his approval
what is life?

is there like a simple way to get all qats to take a look at this and then make them express their opinion rather than me just running around the irc chat asking them?
Lasse
seems like I sound too serious sometimes lol
Topic Starter
Makeli
ok lol
Lasse
I wasn't being serious.. just seems like nobody can give a real answer
This whole thing is just getting ridiculous
more pages metadata discussion than mods soon
_DT3
Hmm, ok, sharing my 2c:

Tbh, if it's only two songs, the title should be as it was is now. If you find any music compilation map on osu, it's mostly 4 or more songs, besides, we already had the case where there was a map with two songs in one mp3 file and both titles were in the name.

Tl;dr I'd put "songs compilation" in the tags if anything and leave the name as it is currently
Topic Starter
Makeli
implying there has ever been more mods than memes in this map's forum LOL
but this is really fun maybe we could like talk about the meaning of life or something here too?

also
@_DT3 I don't think adding "songs compilation" to tags is really necessary since this isn't one. But thanks for sharing your opinion!
Lasse

Maakkeli wrote:

map's forum post compilation

NicoNicoDouga - Axe of Judgement (Nightcore Mix)
show more