my own memes are turning against me
Bonsai
oh how the memes have memed
Topic Starter
Makeli
the whole 5th page is a meme
http://puu.sh/pRAEk/448f296747.png
Kiirin
Are you going to rank it or not? Because it's a fun map and i dont know what it would stop to become ranked.
Topic Starter
Makeli
Well im not gonna go for rank until the sb gets resnapped and that might take a while
And im in no rush tbh
Bonsai
*gives Maakkeli a beer*

@future BNs: I have an unused hitsound named 'normal-hitfinish89-vanha1.wav' in my folder even though Maakkeli already deleted it, better check that again :?:
Topic Starter
Makeli
i can't drink tonight i have to drive
wajinshu
FINALLY GRATS
Hentai grill here baby
Yoshikawa Hoshi
Quali fukked!!! <3 *heart icno* :o :o :o :o :o
Bonsai
(it needs another bubble tho, get yo jokes right :poop:)
Yoshikawa Hoshi
ok sory bontzai....

disquali fukked ;) ;) :o *rip heart icon*
Yoshikawa Hoshi
babled!!! :) :) cloud icon 0000
Underforest
nice
Topic Starter
Makeli
now that i got my first bubble i'm starting to lose my patience with this map
ComfyWolf

Maakkeli wrote:

"Resnapped" What is a resnap? Sounds like cancer. :^)

In all seriousness though gl, I had a blast making this SB (also it was my first time with my perfected method so congrats on getting that).
Topic Starter
Makeli
resnap
C00L

Maakkeli wrote:

Is patient for so long, never rushed ranking the map, never conplains that it takes too long
Gets first bubble on the map - refuses a beer, loses patience

:roll:
Topic Starter
Makeli

C00L wrote:

Is patient for so long, never rushed ranking the map, never conplains that it takes too long
this line makes me sound like some kind of an osu mapper hero... or something heroic at least LOL

"he never complained about the ranking process being too long, he just kept on fighting"

kek i'm cringing now asdfasdfasdgjäöawejiwtaähwegnäberanmähowiergq'äerahgjn
asdhåighojera'¨löhmaoshdg
C00L
The battle will never end, it will be lead by a commander in a game
Since ranking maps will always overextend, by maakkeli, that's his name

Such cringe kek jajdjdkskfnwkajdjworuuaqidbxnfn
riktoi
ensiferum suomi finland perkele
Topic Starter
Makeli
> torille

ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ
Natsu
Moi

General:

1. Combo color 3 blends too much with black color
  2. remove rsi from tags I'm sure is not related to the song.
Diff:

1. 01:27:449 (1) - add finish in the head or something, just the whistle don't represent the song imo, here too 01:28:238 (1) - and maybe with low volume at 01:27:833 (1) -
  2. 02:08:512 (13) - nazi, but this slider can follow the stream curve better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5905892
  3. 03:11:506 (5) - why :( , there is a really prominent sound at 03:11:642 - , same 03:13:142 (1) - 03:15:870 (5) -
wew cool map
Topic Starter
Makeli

Natsu wrote:

Moi - Hola!

General:

1. Combo color 3 blends too much with black color - made it brighter wait how do you make gray brighter. It's a lighter grat now hope it's fine
  2. remove rsi from tags I'm sure is not related to the song. - grrrrrrr. jk This map isn't even that intense so...
Diff:

1. 01:27:449 (1) - add finish in the head or something, just the whistle don't represent the song imo, here too 01:28:238 (1) - and maybe with low volume at 01:27:833 (1) - i just used the normal osu hitsounds cause i don't want to use the bell toll here
  2. 02:08:512 (13) - nazi, but this slider can follow the stream curve better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5905892 - didn't do that but did something else that i like more
  3. 03:11:506 (5) - why :( , there is a really prominent sound at 03:11:642 - , same 03:13:142 (1) - 03:15:870 (5) - i think it's ok to sometimes skip some kicks to follow the extended sounds in the song.
wew cool map - many danks... thanks
-Kanzaki
00:26:308 (4) - 00:28:889 (4) - The overmap on this calm part if you ask me doesn't fits nor necessary since you didn't use them anywhere else also it ruins the calmness of the part.

01:05:421 (1) - 01:08:002 (1) - I told these about before just reminding again if you forgot. Playing with some SV multiplier on these sliders since the song goes kinda exciting and louder would totally, awesomely fit. Also using a bit higher HS volume on these can work since these are louder parts on the song.

03:50:272 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - The overall spacing(overall difficulty) used on this part is almost same with 03:57:289 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this part. The second part is kinda epic since this ancient god speech sound on the back or w/e its called lol. So makng second part with huge jumps would be nice tho.

05:15:979 (1) - Faster SV multiplier on this maybe since that sound is pretty sudden and intresting.

No kd since i told about these before as i remember
Topic Starter
Makeli

-Kanzaki wrote:

00:26:308 (4) - 00:28:889 (4) - The overmap on this calm part if you ask me doesn't fits nor necessary since you didn't use them anywhere else also it ruins the calmness of the part. - #blamebonsai. but it's not actually overmapped listen to the flute or whatever that thing is

01:05:421 (1) - 01:08:002 (1) - I told these about before just reminding again if you forgot. Playing with some SV multiplier on these sliders since the song goes kinda exciting and louder would totally, awesomely fit. Also using a bit higher HS volume on these can work since these are louder parts on the song. - i remember telling you that i did not like the way i turned out when i remapped that small part with higher sv. I'm still bad at controlling fast sv so I'm not gonna do that sorry i'll edit the hitsound volumes tho

03:50:272 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - The overall spacing(overall difficulty) used on this part is almost same with 03:57:289 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this part. The second part is kinda epic since this ancient god speech sound on the back or w/e its called lol. So makng second part with huge jumps would be nice tho. - tbh i always thought that the density change would be enough. Aaand i still think it is

05:15:979 (1) - Faster SV multiplier on this maybe since that sound is pretty sudden and intresting. - if it's only this one slider then ok. (cause i suck with fast sv otherwise lmao)

No kd since i told about these before as i remember
thanks

does this need a rebubble now?
Wishkey
Yow!
Since bubble is rip can you check these if they're intentional
01:27:449 (1,1,1) - hitsounds S:C4 instead? kinda expected bells like 01:29:114 (1) - and the rest where you did these
06:02:907 (1) - that sliderbody whistle man
sick map hope it gets qualified soon
Topic Starter
Makeli
corrected both

also i've always wondered this but why is your name wishkey and not whiskey

idk this prolly needs a rebubble
Wishkey
Eh long abbriviation of usernames that came to this prob,can't really remember. It has nothing to do with the liquor tho hehe
If I had a cat/dog/memeturtle I'd prob name it wishkers now so yeah atleast something comes out of the name
Also Twilight Tavern when?
Bonsai

Maakkeli wrote:

idk this prolly needs a rebubble
Nah, I mean I'm not at home so I can't check it but soinds like those were just minor changes that I am completely okay with, this needs to be checked two more times anyways lol
Topic Starter
Makeli
@wishkey ok lol. Twilight Tavern probably never cause reasons

@bonsai ok nice
Natsu
Lasse
oh, I remember modding this like half a year ago
you can save like 2mb of filesize by removing lots of basically nothing from some of the hitsounds
http://puu.sh/qNFY1/dd7387bab8.zip
other things still look fine to me
(though you could nc 06:03:455 (2) - for more impact if you want lol)

meta:
http://www.metalblade.com/us/releases/e ... -man-army/
not sure how legit it is to call this "March of War / Axe of Judgement" as the case is pretty similar to https://osu.ppy.sh/s/471688 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/346740 where people added multiple songs together and it ended up with using the title of the longer song.

get some clarification on that and poke me ingame or something
Topic Starter
Makeli

Lasse wrote:

oh, I remember modding this like half a year ago
you can save like 2mb of filesize by removing lots of basically nothing from some of the hitsounds - replaced those
http://puu.sh/qNFY1/dd7387bab8.zip
other things still look fine to me
(though you could nc 06:03:455 (2) - for more impact if you want lol) - ok

meta:
http://www.metalblade.com/us/releases/e ... -man-army/ meta: p/4851979
not sure how legit it is to call this "March of War / Axe of Judgement" as the case is pretty similar to https://osu.ppy.sh/s/471688 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/346740 where people added multiple songs together and it ended up with using the title of the longer song. - idk about that kyshiro thing but in swamphell the intro was like 10 seconds long (probably longer but ya) and here march of war is like 1:32 long. That's like a tv size within a marathon and I really think that March of War deserves to get in the title too. Imo it's just plain misleading to name the title just as the longer song

get some clarification on that and poke me ingame or something - i'll do that
Natsu
in that case maybe something like: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/325158 , personally I dont think using a single song name is the best option
Topic Starter
Makeli

bn

qat

normal mapper. rip ingrish from both of us lol

gonna send a pm to kwan
oh yea i didn't update yet with those hitsounds and that nc so
Bonsai
As Oko said there's no rule so just do whatever you like, I like the current version best too, "vs" is generally only used when it's two songs from different artists mashed up

also: hype \o/
Topic Starter
Makeli
oko still told me to get kwan's opinion on this too so i'll jsut wait for her reply

also: i'm hyped af
Feb
Maakkeli right now
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Topic Starter
Makeli
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

grave might happen brace yourselves

Topic Starter
Makeli

Ok so this thing will now be renamed to "Songs Compilation". Personally I don't really like it but what can I do? I already complained about it and that complaint was denied.

I hope that in the future the RC for metadata will be reworked so that this type of stuff can get proper titles.

Let the re-bubbles roll
show more