Is there some kind of training routine for this game ?

posted
Total Posts
12
Topic Starter
[Momo]
I just want to get gud at this game i have been playing this every day for 1 year and i lost more ranks than gained ...
As a cs go player there is a training route i got and it worked pretty well ge - 4 mounths but i don tknow abouth what i can do in this game no matter how much i play skill almost the same (+300 pp in 12 mounths is pretty bad and not even enuff to maintain a low rank) but this game is to damm adicting to quit but to damm frustraiting to suck at D:
Endaris
Put more effort into your accuracy and try to fullcombo maps to maximize pp-gain.
I came up with some structure for myself when learning the game that you can check out here:
p/4293757
Might suit you or not.
I Give Up
Don't think. Move cursor. Push button. Believe.
Topic Starter
[Momo]

KukiMonster wrote:

Is there some kind of training routine for this game ?
play more
That what i did didnt work still noob
Lapoozza
It will work if you play even more. There were days when I thought I hit the so called "wall", but then I just kept on playing even more, ranked unranked anything and everything. As long as you are not repeatedly playing the same map 100 times in a row and playing a rather wide wide variety of maps, I assure you you are definitely getting better.
Topic Starter
[Momo]

Lapoozza wrote:

It will work if you play even more. There were days when I thought I hit the so called "wall", but then I just kept on playing even more, ranked unranked anything and everything. As long as you are not repeatedly playing the same map 100 times in a row and playing a rather wide wide variety of maps, I assure you you are definitely getting better.
Im getting better but im getting better to slow i dont think i hit a wall ither i see improvments but they arent fast enough to keep up with other people and also i play more and more every but improvmenst are so much slower than other people it disturbing
Bauxe
Your profile suggests you haven't been playing daily for a year. Also, get a better name.
KanoSet
9k play count in a year is so low.. play more and you'll git gud
S[u]nD[e]Yz

KukiMonster wrote:

Don't think. Move cursor. Push button. Believe.
-Makishima S-
Im getting better but im getting better to slow
Be happy, people who progress too fast have bloody disappointment and most likely quit game when hit an invisible wall of skillcap. If you are getting better, that's all what you need. I am personaly very happy that i have very slow progression, almost not noticable but i feel it is progression. At least i have way more fun and i don't feel disappointed when something goes wrong.

chainpullz

Bauxe wrote:

Your profile suggests you haven't been playing daily for a year. Also, get a better name.
^This. I average 12-14k hits/hr. Playing 2 hours a day for a month this would add up to 780k hits. Granted extras have hit density but the point being there is no way you played anywhere near enough to be "daily." You have like 2.5 months worth of hits if we account for object density.
Endie-
I've been "playing more" since I started this game. 10/10 would recommend
Please sign in to reply.

New reply