forum

Most memorable moment of 2015

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nameless
This year was pretty average, to be honest.
All my 2015 highlights are DramaAlert news stories. :l

"At least I got to fuck her in the ass" - Bashurverse

I also figured out what my fetish is.
A Medic
Probably not dying.
chaee

A Medic wrote:

Probably not dying.
I was pretty damn fucking close lmao
-Niflheim-
Cookiezi is back | I've found my life's meaning. | Reimu is back. | I won the univercity exam. | I met with anime. | I learned to live alone , far away from my parents. |
FrzR
Reached 5k global.
leepdesu
3 digits global

im done with this game thanks 2k15
Endie-
Started playing this game

Thats all.

Railey2 wrote:

would not 2015 again.
Jukkii
The most memorable moment was probably that 5 minutes when i was trying to regain my sanity but then remembering i never had a sanity to begin with.
IppE
laport pm'd me and talked about things
A Medic

chaee wrote:

A Medic wrote:

Probably not dying.
I was pretty damn fucking close lmao

Same dude like honestly lol.
Kunino Sagiri
~7:08 pm today, I saw a titanic cockroach behind my monitor and I have no idea how it got there. As soon as I screamed like a 2D anime girl, it flew towards me. My Christmas Eve is ruined.

One of my new year's resolution would be cockroach genocide. Search and destroy.
Rilene

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

~7:08 pm today, I saw a titanic cockroach behind my monitor and I have no idea how it got there. As soon as I screamed like a 2D anime girl, it flew towards me. My Christmas Eve is ruined.

One of my new year's resolution would be cockroach genocide. Search and destroy.
Sounds very horrific.
Aomi
I found the meaning behind perfection.
GSG95
me and my friend spent money on virtual guns. it was actually the most drunk fun we've had.
Meah
Graduation, the day I passed College
DeletedUser_7415093
I met some cool Irish people from my country on Osu! + Cookiezi unban!
Kyonko Hizara
  • ⋅ Didn't rank in league
    ⋅ been with bf for 2 years and finally met him (after 3 years of saying I would)
    ⋅ not dead yet
    ⋅ finally learned how to use photoshop
Yuzeyun
most memorable moment of 2015: it ended

i hated this year more than every other combined
Garven
Hm, tied between my 40% salary increase or taking a bunch of friends through Japan during the summer.
Eymi
My meeting with my lover ♥
Necturion
Being stoned for the first time.

Honestly, I had a house party going on an me and 2 others went outside to toke up. After we finished we went inside again to all the other people and it was hella weird. At first I just sat there quietly, waiting for something to come. Suddenly everything got blurry and slow smh i dunno how to explain. Within the first 10 seconds in which it hit me it seemed to get stronger and stronger and it felt too much for me, I wanted to lie on the floor and scream and cry but I didn't do it because of all the other people who were here with me. After a minute or two I felt great (and a bit horny), though. The music sounded soooooooooo nice and I appreaciated everyone for being with me... :3
I ate waaaaaay to much on that evening, fucking munchies.
A28_old
I turned vegetarian again