forum

Most memorable moment of 2015

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
silmarilen
So the year 2015 is comming to an end already, and as previous years i'm making this thread so you can tell us the special things that you did/happened to you during the year. What about 2015 will make you remember it when you look back at it? It doesn't have to be just 1 thing, you can give a whole list of things if you have to. It can be anything, being something in real life or just something in osu! (inb4 cookiezi getting unbanned).

For me personally, 2015 was a bit of a boring year, no great or horrible things really happened to me. But maybe your life is different, so enlighten us with your experiences this year.
DeletedUser_3905941
I got engaged.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I finished high school. I thought I'd be free, but was quickly trapped again with university.
This year was probably the most social I've ever been. Instead of the usual 'no participation in events', I actually attended some. I drank alcohol for the first time as well, in the form of a really strong tequilla shot.
ColdTooth
Boring year, but I returned in late october.

I did play some fantastic games, and was part of a couple tournaments
Mahogany
cokezi unban

Also I got a pretty sick body pillow of mai waifu which is awesome
Railey2
cogratz to panda for getting engaged and aldred for finishing HS.

As for me, I gazed into the abyss for far too long this year, so I'd say that all of that together was the most memorable.

Otherwise: I learned a whole lot again, met some people that I wanted to meet for a longer time, started studying a new subject, worked at interesting places, also picked up osu.

I can't believe that 2015 is over already. I rate 4/10 overall, would not 2015 again.
Nameless
This year was pretty average, to be honest.
All my 2015 highlights are DramaAlert news stories. :l

"At least I got to fuck her in the ass" - Bashurverse

I also figured out what my fetish is.
A Medic
Probably not dying.
chaee

A Medic wrote:

Probably not dying.
I was pretty damn fucking close lmao
-Niflheim-
Cookiezi is back | I've found my life's meaning. | Reimu is back. | I won the univercity exam. | I met with anime. | I learned to live alone , far away from my parents. |
FrzR
Reached 5k global.
leepdesu
3 digits global

im done with this game thanks 2k15
Endie-
Started playing this game

Thats all.

Railey2 wrote:

would not 2015 again.
Jukkii
The most memorable moment was probably that 5 minutes when i was trying to regain my sanity but then remembering i never had a sanity to begin with.
IppE
laport pm'd me and talked about things
A Medic

chaee wrote:

A Medic wrote:

Probably not dying.
I was pretty damn fucking close lmao

Same dude like honestly lol.
Kunino Sagiri
~7:08 pm today, I saw a titanic cockroach behind my monitor and I have no idea how it got there. As soon as I screamed like a 2D anime girl, it flew towards me. My Christmas Eve is ruined.

One of my new year's resolution would be cockroach genocide. Search and destroy.
Rilene

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

~7:08 pm today, I saw a titanic cockroach behind my monitor and I have no idea how it got there. As soon as I screamed like a 2D anime girl, it flew towards me. My Christmas Eve is ruined.

One of my new year's resolution would be cockroach genocide. Search and destroy.
Sounds very horrific.
Aomi
I found the meaning behind perfection.
GSG95
me and my friend spent money on virtual guns. it was actually the most drunk fun we've had.
Meah
Graduation, the day I passed College
DeletedUser_7415093
I met some cool Irish people from my country on Osu! + Cookiezi unban!
Kyonko Hizara
  • ⋅ Didn't rank in league
    ⋅ been with bf for 2 years and finally met him (after 3 years of saying I would)
    ⋅ not dead yet
    ⋅ finally learned how to use photoshop
Yuzeyun
most memorable moment of 2015: it ended

i hated this year more than every other combined
Garven
Hm, tied between my 40% salary increase or taking a bunch of friends through Japan during the summer.
Eymi
My meeting with my lover ♥
Necturion
Being stoned for the first time.

Honestly, I had a house party going on an me and 2 others went outside to toke up. After we finished we went inside again to all the other people and it was hella weird. At first I just sat there quietly, waiting for something to come. Suddenly everything got blurry and slow smh i dunno how to explain. Within the first 10 seconds in which it hit me it seemed to get stronger and stronger and it felt too much for me, I wanted to lie on the floor and scream and cry but I didn't do it because of all the other people who were here with me. After a minute or two I felt great (and a bit horny), though. The music sounded soooooooooo nice and I appreaciated everyone for being with me... :3
I ate waaaaaay to much on that evening, fucking munchies.
show more