forum

Reol - MONSTER (Speed Up Ver)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Puyi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 28. marts 2017 at 11:23:52

Artist: Reol
Title: MONSTER (Speed Up Ver)
BPM: 196,8
Filesize: 4724kb
Play Time: 01:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Monster (6,42 stars, 342 notes)
Download: Reol - MONSTER (Speed Up Ver)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP QQ

Timing points , hit sounds taken from https://osu.ppy.sh/s/366440 ...
[ -username- ]
don't know if u know, but sounds like the speed up version!
add a (Speed Up Vers.) after the title song name
Topic Starter
Puyi

[ -username- ] wrote:

don't know if u know, but sounds like the speed up version!
add a (Speed Up Vers.) after the title song name
Forgot that thanks :)
RogueKitten
The title "Palms Monster" is unneccessary, putting the mapper's name in front of the difficulty usually signifies it's a guest difficulty and therefore credits the guest mapper. However, because it is by you, the "palms" is not needed. Rename the diff to "Monster"

Also, shouldn't Version be abbreviated as Ver. ? That's how I see it in other maps... Rename map to "Reol - MONSTER (Speed Up Ver.)

I will look into the actual map and give some modding.
Topic Starter
Puyi

RogueKitten wrote:

The title "Palms Monster" is unneccessary, putting the mapper's name in front of the difficulty usually signifies it's a guest difficulty and therefore credits the guest mapper. However, because it is by you, the "palms" is not needed. Rename the diff to "Monster"

Also, shouldn't Version be abbreviated as Ver. ? That's how I see it in other maps... Rename map to "Reol - MONSTER (Speed Up Ver.)

I will look into the actual map and give some modding.

Fixed the things and that would be awesome if you would do :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.