forum

Pendulum - Witchcraft

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natteke
sdasgsa
Jako87
So many attempts to map this song... so i wish you good luck with this project. 8-)
Topic Starter
La Cataline

Jako87 wrote:

So many attempts to map this song... so i wish you good luck with this project. 8-)
thanks. (=
Mizu_banned
:)
[DBF]
dNextGen
Niko
gogogogo
Charsi
star
-Xero-
Let me map a diff. please!
Topic Starter
La Cataline

-Xero- wrote:

please let that be a normal
Hitomi May
nice map :О
like it!
STAR~
Matty_Matty
like it
hope i'll see it ranked
star)
Magicphoenix
Oh holy shit, this map is WONDERFUL!!!
star <3
colder00
+))
theowest
Hard is too hard. :
Anghios_old
Aweasome map lol...
can you finish it? :3
STAR!
Kotya
I love it.
Jaffar
Star ;)
Topic Starter
La Cataline
bump
SargentPie
Aw, man! You beat me to this song! I love this song!
That's ok, i'll try and help make this a success so that I can play it and enjoy it ;)

Ok, first off, I like how everything sounds. The beat sounds are unique and give the song the flair that every osu! song should have. Sounds great. Also, the beats are very evenly placed and look marvelous. They look like a very experienced person did it. (I not sure if your experenced or not, but if you are, I'm sorry ;/).

Now for the criticism, the beat placing is kinda uneven. sometimes, the beats are placed perfectly apart from each other, but most of the time the beates are zig-zagging in opposite directions and are very far apart from each other compared to how much time you have to hit the beat.

I know the beat's look nice, but you have to make it so that you can keep going in one direction without panicking to get to one beat or trying to find the next beat. It causes frustration because the player cannot get to the beat in time to hit it. Furthermore, tricking the player to hit the wrong beat is kinda coll, but it kinda disrupts the flow of the cursor, and creates frustration.

One examples of poor beat spacing is at about 50 seconds into the hard beatmap. the beats 1-3 are too spaced out to actually be hit on time with the flow of the cursor. your moving along with the song and then suddenly thrown into a fast combo.

Another example is at 1:45 into the hard beatmap of the song. There are too many sliders that jump from one another to make it so that the player can keep track of where his/her next target is and where the cursor is.

I was kinda disappointed that the song I played was in-complete. Please complete the beatmaps before you submit them. That way you can just edit the maps instead of improving while building.

Otherwise, this is a pretty good set of beatmaps! I wish you luck on getting this on the ranked board.
futaba-
awesome
Kenshinx300
Nice Beatmap!
Waiting ranked...
rockleejkooo
lc, u're awesome! star~ ofc

btw,

dNextGen
why no progress (:
Topic Starter
La Cataline
wait wait, i'm still low on ideas :<
Henkie
Oh em gee, witchcraft, I tried mapping this, but I'm too lazy to finish complete maps xD
I hope you will finish this some day, it's an awesome song :)

The map looks nice so far too!
Kenshinx300
Star
Rigeru_old
8-)
DeeN
hey la~
r u pendulum fan?
yes i m 8-)
and
i will map Immunize (feat. Liam H) when i m free
maybe a collab diff~