forum

[invalid] Who keeps hiding edit buttons/ the list of notable players?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comet
I was meaning to get to editing the list of notable players on the wiki a little while ago so that it was a little more respectable, replace the flags to the newer ones, fix bad grammar/derps and generally all around make it better.

I asked deadbeat a while back if he could re-enable the edit tabs since they were disabled for some reason, so he did. tl;dr I couldn't edit the page until later because I had IRL stuff to do first, so when it comes time to fix it up, I go back to the page and find out that the edit tabs are disabled AGAIN.

Who keeps doing this, and why? It's stupid and annoying for the rare person like me who actually wants to help out with it.
Repflez
The page was disabled by staff request for the time being (blame someone on adding a certain player despite a warning on the page on not adding him.)

The page will be reenabled sometime later in the future but for now, if you have a suggestion on new players or fixes for the list, feel free to use the sandbox pages and submit them to me for feedback. The list needs a good update (and some reverting after some "fix" botched the pacing).