Konomi Suzuki - Absolute Soul

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Setz wrote:

Sonnyc wrote:

Then why did you cut the song? Laziness?

Lower rankers have rights to hear the highlight of the song.

this is just some stupid meme, dont waste your time trying to analyze the set
CALM DOWN BRO IT'S JUST A PRANK
Sonnyc
stupid memes are stupid.
Setz

Bearizm wrote:

lol im perfectly calm, I just felt bad for him because he was actually taking this seriously.
Doyak

Sonnyc wrote:

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The song is powerful enough. The song definitely supports something more than a Normal (which seems as an easy Hard now).
And even the song is cutted. The cutted part is right before the highlight, which feels really non-sense.

The quality itself of the map is good, but it is delivering nothing.

Absolutely soulless and disappointing.
Totally agree with this. Give some love to lower ranks? Does that mean you cannot make highlight parts easy? Come on, this is just about being lazy, nothing more than that. Also this song deserves harder difficulties but yet you just finished it with Normal? Ofc, the ranking criteria doesn't have any rules like that, but seriously do you think this mapset is done only with Beginner~Normal? Please, ranking a map is serious, you need to do your best to make it reasonable and have a good quality.

Setz wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

lol im perfectly calm, I just felt bad for him because he was actually taking this seriously.
If a ranking process is not serious, then why not, but this isn't something I and him can just overlook.
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Setz wrote:

Bearizm wrote:

:3
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Doyak wrote:

Sonnyc wrote:

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The song is powerful enough. The song definitely supports something more than a Normal (which seems as an easy Hard now).
And even the song is cutted. The cutted part is right before the highlight, which feels really non-sense.

The quality itself of the map is good, but it is delivering nothing.

Absolutely soulless and disappointing.
Totally agree with this. Give some love to lower ranks? Does that mean you cannot make highlight parts easy? Come on, this is just about being lazy, nothing more than that. Also this song deserves harder difficulties but yet you just finished it with Normal? Ofc, the ranking criteria doesn't have any rules like that, but seriously do you think this mapset is done only with Beginner~Normal? Please, ranking a map is serious, you need to do your best to make it reasonable and have a good quality.
jeez guys calm down holy moly.
Sonnyc
Instead of us calming down, please be more serious. Please.

We were never mad.
Doyak
Bearizm, memes can be made elsewhere, just don't do this to ranked maps. Putting an 'unfinished' mapset on ranked maps is stupid. They're "official" maps that osu! provides to massive people. You cannot just toy with that.
Topic Starter
Bearizm
You should be saying the same thing to monstrata's marathon map then. :/

and no, this IS finished.
Natsu

Bearizm wrote:

and no, this IS finished.
that's still a full song in a low bpm map. I agree with sonny to be honest, sadly ranking criteria didn't cover this no sense jokes yet, maybe we should open a discussion in there.
Doyak
I was so worried about that when monstrata actually did that. The fact I didn't say anything about that doesn't mean I agree with that mapset. Also the fact monstrata did that doesn't mean it's a right thing.
byfar
the real circlejerk begins... NOW
domSaur
and people said to never use existing ranked maps as a basis for the shit you're trying to pull off...

the ranking process is but a meme.
Topic Starter
Bearizm
You're also forgetting about the fact that this whole game is built by the community xd. Owntrolf's trying to rank the tv size with insane/extra/hard on it, I don't see a reason why I can't do something different. I'm not breaking the rules after all.
Sonnyc

Bearizm wrote:

Fort wrote:

what the

whaaa

why? why you map this song like this?
i never expecting you'll do this
are you joking?, oh man this is ridiculous

there will be a history, but not really a good history. well im just thinking this will be weird
im afraid something will be happen to osu someday

someday
someday
someday...
Fort was right.
Welcome to someday.
Doyak
So the fact that it's made by the community means, it can be all jokes? Even though the rule doesn't do anything against you, there are things you can reasonably think of. This is not just 'something different', you're just toying with the current ranking criteria's weakness. As a reasonsble person, please be serious about this. osu! is not a joke community.
Natsu
at least can you provide a reason why you did cut the mp3 in a tv size song? also why is so sudden cut, try to do a better cut...

tbh I think this should be DQ cause that mp3 cut is so bad and make a bad gameplay experience
Topic Starter
Bearizm

Doyak wrote:

So the fact that it's made by the community means, it can be all jokes? Even though the rule doesn't do anything against you, there are things you can reasonably think of. This is not just 'something different', you're just toying with the current ranking criteria's weakness. As a reasonsble person, please be serious about this. osu! is not a joke community.

I am as serious as I could be right now, and Loctav is reworking the Ranking Criteria so you should be happy about that.

How is cutting the chorus not different? There's literally no existing map right now that doesn't have a chorus. How is that NOT different LOL

Natsu wrote:

at least can you provide a reason why you did cut the mp3 in a tv size song? also why is so sudden cut, try to do a better cut...

tbh I think this should be DQ cause that mp3 cut is so bad and make a bad gameplay experience
because why not? No one's doing it, might as well do it. You guys take this way too seriously. People often say "if you don't like the map don't play it", what happened to that? This is the map i choose to rank, and technically, there's nothing wrong with it. About the MP3, I'm not the one who cut it, and regardless of who did it, there's nothing wrong with the gameplay aspect of it since the last object is a 1/2 slider and it fits ok with the song because it's cut a bit later after.

when she says "kimi", it goes on until 01:04:340 - so there's no such things as a clean cut I guess.
Doyak
"not just different" means it's more than different.
Topic Starter
Bearizm
I'm literally done here lol. You guys can complain all you want. Just let the QATs do their job. rip me tbh.

<- me irl
Liiraye
p/3344973

Déjà vu
shionelove
at first i think this is old,2007 map lol
Kroytz
I was gonna throw some KD stars but it seems like this got ranked already. Oh wells xD
Yohanes
wat
Athrun
Is this some kind of world record qualifying wtf
Kibbleru
finally! my first ranked guest difficulty.

the road was long and tough guys, but i finally did it. thank you everybody who supported me. i am now 1 step closer to becoming a pro mapper like owntrolf senpai.
Topic Starter
Bearizm

kuaib wrote:

finally! my first ranked guest difficulty.

the road was long and tough guys, but i finally did it. thank you everybody who supported me. i am now 1 step closer to becoming a pro mapper like owntrolf senpai.
dude nice congratz
guineaQ
I'll just say one sentence.

This is just one big "Fuck You" to pretty much every mappers who are actually trying hard and rank their maps.
YellowManul
just... eh.

gz. owo)
shionelove
i find there is one unnecessary tag:owntrolf

enjoy your fine
Reillia
Fucking troll map
Ameth Rianno

shionelove wrote:

i find there is one unnecessary tag:owntrolf

enjoy your fine
oh no

[danger button activated[
Yohanes

guineaQ wrote:

I'll just say one sentence.

This is just one big "Fuck You" to pretty much every mappers who are actually trying hard and rank their maps.
I couldn't agree more
Shiro
Okay let's stop here please. This isn't constructive at all.
Myxo
This mapset's only purpose seems to be to say "fuck you" to all mappers who are trying hard to get their maps ranked. It even seems to be aimed as an insult at one specific mapper.

Cutting this mp3 is an awful decision and you are fully aware of that. This song calls for much higher difficulties and you know that as well. Don't try to abuse the limits of the Ranking Criteria.

Please keep the discussions constructive and civil, otherwise the thread will be locked again.
Strategas
I guess that's why the ranking criteria needs reconstructing lol...
Winnie
@Desperate-Kun You're 100% right, plus there's nothing more "fuck you" than hearing nothing but please rank absolute soul everyday. I will dedicate my entire time trying to help as much people as possible. Many people have brought out some good points, but if you want a map to be ranked, let's work for it instead of spamming it every single second of your life. I've dealt with this first hand in a league of legends game... Why play league when you can all chat and type "rank absolute soul pls" And that shit literally made me mad >:( I honestly have no hate because my heart can never be that way. I want everyone to succeed. One day it will be realized and one day I'll be here to witness it
Anxient
so right now this map has gone beyond the meme. So.
In order to TRY and keep this map alive (if it deserves to be, i am willing to add the 2nd portion of MIIRO / Ai no Scenario into the missing portion of this Absolute Soul.

If this map is gonna be born as a meme, its gonna end as a meme.

or end in the graveyard. The only place where this map deserves to be.
hehe

Kocari wrote:

@Desperate-Kun You're 100% right, plus there's nothing more "fuck you" than hearing nothing but please rank absolute soul everyday. I will dedicate my entire time trying to help as much people as possible. Many people have brought out some good points, but if you want a map to be ranked, let's work for it instead of spamming it every single second of your life. I've dealt with this first hand in a league of legends game... Why play league when you can all chat and type "rank absolute soul pls" And that shit literally made me mad >:(
can we tgalk about relevant stuff in this thread

like how beginner AR is actually 3, a little too high???? i think 2 is better
Mazzerin
Hey Bearizm, seeing that you are incapable of making proper difficulty maps I offer you my best abilities to create an 8 star guest difficulty for this song. Please contact me directly for more information
show more